The upgraded JammockTruck
has returned after a year-long hiatus.
It's closing time at Sloppy Joe's in Key West. You've had way, way too much to drink and no one offered to take you home. There are no taxis anywhere. What are you going to do? Fortunately, your Ford F-150 has a JammockTruck and a truck cap. You just saved $5,000 in lawyers fees and a job-ending DWI conviction.
You're tailgating at a college football game with your friends. Three women walk by your Chevy Silverado and see your Jammock. "What's that?" your future wife asks, "Can we sit on it?" The JammockTruck is roomy enough for three. And that's how mom met dad.
Your friend is moving his ATV and naturally he needs your truck to do it, but he forgot tie downs. "Will that overly-engineered cargo net that is also a specially-designed hammock allow me to move my ATV safely?" Yes, Chad, it will. Your JammockTruck prevented Chad from causing an 18-car pileup on the interstate.
You're camping in Yellowstone. The kids are having a great time, but it's been a long day and it's time to wind down. Four trees, some rope, and your Jammock--bam--you've got a sweet and safe platform your properly-supervised kids will play on for hours.
Retail Price: $229.99
PREORDER NOW! Introductory price will not last. Orders ship in 10 weeks. UPGRADED JAMMOCKTRUCK IS COMING SOON.
From Austin to Anchorage, from Barcelona to Bombay, from Cairo to Kathmandu—you’ll never find anything as rugged and useful as your Jammock.
JammockTruck is hammock for your truck!
The JammockTruck is an ultra-premium hammock that is designed to turn ordinary trucks into functional sleep stations. The JammockTruck is the world’s only load-bearing truck bed cover. The JammockTruck repels water, folds up very small, installs in about a minute, and may be used in many other ways. It’s a cargo net, it’s a tonneau, and it’s a hammock.
Jammock Truck | Jammock
- 56" x 56" (79" diagonally-- a grown adult, provided he is under 7 feet tall, will fit just fine).
- Attachment straps will allow it to fit almost all truck beds, tested on truck bed 60" x 90" with no issues.
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) compliant (i.e.: safe for children, cargo net gap size is under 3.5" x 3.5").
- Working load limit of 400 lbs.
- 6,000 lbs, 2" polyester
- 4,500 lbs, 1" polyester webbing
- 10,000 lbs, 2" O-rings
- 4 2,000 lbs, 1" NRS Heavy-Duty Cam Buckles
- 4 3,300 lbs, 1" wire J-Hooks (vinyl coated)
- Truck bed requirements:
- Four stake pockets to accept the 1" wire J-hooks (wire J-hooks require 5/8" x 5/16" profile to fit) or drill your own holes.
- Stake pockets must be a minimum of 60" from each other (maximum of 72" from each other), see picture below.
- Truck bed should be at least 18" deep, from top of the stake pocket to the floor (to prevent your butt from hitting the floor).
- Installs in about a minute.
- Other Uses:
- Cargo Net
- Tonneau Cover
- Tie Down
- Hammock off the vehicle
- Made in America