For the braking system we decided to try and do it as simple as possible. For the booster and master cylinder we decided to use a 78 Chevy setup for the sure simplicity of it. The petal is from a K series Chevy truck mid 70s as well. The only mod we had to do to the hole setup was in the petal length it's self we had to cut about 3" out of it because it was hitting the floor after that the petal now works perfect.
We are only going with new or remaned parts anything that is used and NOT rebuilt, won't be going into any part of this build...
Here you can see where we cut the petal to clear the floor.
The dang thing even fit perfect to bolt it to the bottom of the dash!!!!