I fell behind this weekend, I only got to work on the frame today, only have to mess with the cross braces everything else is all patched up. I just have to use a hole-saw to get the rear shackle mount in the frame and a body mount.
I was able to use our new Millermatic 211 autoset which worked spectacular well on new metal not so much on dirty old metal.
Tomorrow I get to buy some paint because I sold some ford lift brackets that I had laying around. I am getting a gallon of rusty metal primer and gloss black rustoleum paint to coat the frame, just going to brush it on so it is thicker.
Waiting on pics until I finish and and then paint it.