Finally finished lining my tub. I had a lot of prepping to do. More than I first thought there would be. A couple of weeks ago I found a few rust through spots in the left and right side floor pans, so I fiberglassed them both. Thats when I decided to remove the brown outdoor carpet that was installed by the previous owner. When the carpet was removed i found that the sheet metal where the seats bolt in on both sides was split and coming apart. This was the first thing to fix. I welded all the cracks and splits up, then proceeded to weld up all the screw holes from where the carpet had been screwed down. After all that I guess it wasn't too bad. General cleaning and sanding for the most part. I wasn't happy to just use the scotch brite pad like most do. I actually used 120 grit paper on my sander. Lucky for me that my wife was bored, so I had some help.
For the liner I used the Dupli-Color brand bed liner. I chose this because its what I used for my bumpers and it worked pretty well. I bought a gallon and the application kit. (roller, pan, and brush) I had enough from the gallon to only do 2 coats, so I may do it again before long.
Looks good Bro. I'm in the process of doing the same. I used Herculiner thoough. hopefully mine will look as good as yours.
I'm sure it will look great. I've heard that the herculiner is the best. The only reason I didn't use it is because they don't make it in a spray can like the dupli-color brand for any touch ups that may arise. Post some pics when you're done.