Jeepers in Victoria BC - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Canada Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 10-06-2010, 01:45 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
Mylesman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 34
Jeepers in Victoria BC

I'm looking for anyone in Victoria BC Canada that would be able to help me out with finding some places locally to get parts and 4x4 mods etc... Or if anyone knows of some good Canadian websites that I could order from that would be much appreciated.

Mylesman is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:04 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
NEWWRANGLEROLDCJ7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 314
I hear there a few good shops around Vancouver and the lower mainland, but I have not checked them out yet.... I still think E bay is where you can find the best deals. soemtimes

NEWWRANGLEROLDCJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 03:14 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylesman
I'm looking for anyone in Victoria BC Canada that would be able to help me out with finding some places locally to get parts and 4x4 mods etc... Or if anyone knows of some good Canadian websites that I could order from that would be much appreciated.
Jeep thrills in maple ridge. Big counyry customs abbotsford. But if ur comin to the mainland best thing to do is grt a us post office for less than 20$ a year. Order them from 4wheelparts.com
Codyak is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 03:34 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
NEWWRANGLEROLDCJ7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codyak View Post
Jeep thrills in maple ridge. Big counyry customs abbotsford. But if ur comin to the mainland best thing to do is grt a us post office for less than 20$ a year. Order them from 4wheelparts.com

did you mean canadain people get a usa post office box, order from 4 wheel parts, and drive over pick it up and drive home with it. does that not mean you will get screwed at the border... upon return
NEWWRANGLEROLDCJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 11:57 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWWRANGLEROLDCJ7

did you mean canadain people get a usa post office box, order from 4 wheel parts, and drive over pick it up and drive home with it. does that not mean you will get screwed at the border... upon return
Not if its under 450. And if its over ... Its still cheaper than buying from canadian stores. They add duty driving and labour to their prices
Codyak is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Victoria or Corpus JKGIRL77 Texas Jeep Forum 14 10-27-2011 09:18 PM
Northern Virginia Jeepers WhiteWillSmiff On The Trail 5 08-10-2010 05:29 AM
TN and NC Jeepers need to tighten up the Jeep Wave!! superdavis78 JK General Discussion Forum 7 05-10-2010 12:01 PM
2010 Jeepers for Charity AND Show and Shine!! DataByte Florida Jeep Forum 8 03-25-2010 04:55 PM



Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:27 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC