It isn't much but its still a Jeep. Needs some work to pass VA inspection but I will get it there. I really want to make it legal so I can enjoy the open top before winter. It has sat for the last 2 years and some rust has collected in random places. The engine was rebuilt 20K miles ago.
Welcome to the Wrangler Forum! You're going to find tremendous support and advice for all your modification and restoration inquiries right here. There's no better support system out there. Enjoy your new addition. You're already beginning to understand the infamous bumper sticker "It's a Jeep Thing; You Wouldn't Understand." Again, welcome!
__________________ Nothing special; No impressive mods; Never going to let it go. No se preocupe. Todo esta muy bien con Dios. (I Corinthians 4:8-9)
Nice Jeep! And welcome...
Just a few points to touch on since you're new here:
1. If you didn't know anything about Jeeps before...You will.
2. If you didn't smoke and cuss...You will.
3. If you weren't an insomniac...You will be.
4. Watch out for Tiny Terror... She's mean and she makes boys cry.
5. If Scout tries to "Invite you over the see the kitchen!"...Run like the wind!
6. Tuesday is Steak Night. Happy hour is from 4 to 6pm.
7. There is absolutely NO parking in the RED zone. You will be towed.
8. Never-Never listen to a thing I'm saying.
9. Never come between either two women or dogs fighting...You'll get torn to shreds on both counts.
10. Lastly... Have fun and enjoy yourself! These are all really great people!
flowmaster40,hpd30 with aussie locker,currie upper joints,4.88's, lca skids,chromo shafts,vanco brakes,d35 with super 35 and arb locker,re 4.5" springs,currie arms,re front uppers,Re shocks in back,walkerevens shocks up front, Re track bars with currie jj joints,anti rock,ss brake lines,re rear sway bar links,jks 1.25" bl and mml,bfg 35x12.5 km2's,craiger soft 8's,ome steering stabilizer,currie hd steering,rockmen front bumper,emp tank skid,lots more too.