I'm a recent new owner of a red 2001 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport. I've had the Jeep for about two months. Thanks to all the information here at the forum, I've been modding like crazy. Here is a list of all of the modifications that I've done:
* Painted the following items with Rustoleum Truck Bed Coating:
-Front and Rear Bumpers
* Polyfilled the Soundbar
* Aftermarket Headunit
* Replaced the bumper jugs with end caps
Here is a list of the futures mods that I plan on doing:
* New Tires (31x10.5R15 Goodyear Duratracs)
* Possible new speedo gear change with new tires
* Paint the hardtop (I've got the softtop on for the summer)
* Window Tint
* New Speakers
I realize that these are mostly all cosmetic changes, but there are ZERO trails to ride in Southern Wisconsin.
I'll try to get some pics up soon. Thanks again for all the information you guys have provided!