The Jeep Wave: An honor bestowed upon those drivers with the superior intelligence, taste, class, and discomfort tolerance to own the ultimate vehicle - the Jeep.
1. All Jeepers are responsible for upholding the tradition of the Wave. Upon contact with a higher scoring Jeep, a Jeeper is required to initiate the Wave, and continue the Wave until:
1. The Wave is returned
2. The Wave is blatantly disregarded
3. The higher scoring vehicle has passed by and is out of sight
2. All Jeepers are required to return the Wave, unless the initiating vehicle is clearly has a negative (below 0) score.
3. All Jeepers are encouraged, but not required, to return the Wave to negative balance vehicles, and take any opportunity presented to guide and mentor them about their responsibilities to their Jeeps in the hopes that they can correct the error of their ways.
4. When unsure of status or wave requirements of a particular encounter or unable to completely assess the other Jeep's score quickly enough to ensure that the proper Jeep Wave Etiquette rules are followed, immediately initiate wave
Glad to have you along for the crawl. This is without question the best Wrangler Forum ever created in human history.
On a side note, here's a "Howdy, ya'll" to Tarheel in NC. I haven't been on for a few months. Good to see you're still around. We're heading down to Wilmington in April - son leaves for Iraq from Bragg.
__________________ Nothing special; No impressive mods; Never going to let it go. No se preocupe. Todo esta muy bien con Dios. (I Corinthians 4:8-9)