Welcome and enjoy the forum!
It is fairly easy, just hit menu and scroll till you get to "personal" from there just scroll till you see "Hill Assist" then hit the right arrow and it will say "off"
[vehicle has to be on a level surface to perform deactivation of the HSA]
1. Start with the engine off and vehicle in PARK (automatic
transmission) or NEUTRAL with clutch out
(manual transmission) with wheels straight. Apply parking
brake on manual transmission vehicle.
2. Start the engine.
3. With the engine running, the brake applied, and the
clutch out, rotate the steering wheel 180° counterclockwise
4. Press the ESC OFF switch four times within twenty
5. Rotate the steering wheel 360° clockwise (180° clockwise
6. Cycle ignition switch OFF then ON.
7. If the sequence was completed properly, the “ESC
Activation/Malfunction Indicator Light” will blink several
times to confirm HSA is off.
Steps 1-7 must be completed within 90 seconds to turn off
HSA. Repeat steps 1-7 to re-enable HSA functionality.