What's up to anybody and everybody that happens to read this! Owned my TJ for about 5 years, it's been my dream car since I was a little kid, so I got it as soon as I got me a jobby job after school.
It has not been wheeled yet, still an everyday driver. Done basic mods so far. If you read below you can obviously tell I enjoy my music and have not yet ventured into the 4x4 aspect of Jeep'n...that will come one day.
- Pro Comp 4" Lift
- 33" BF Goodrich Mid-Terrain
- 6" Bushwacker Fender Flares painted to match
- 15x10 moto metal rims, including spare
- Smitty SRC Bumper & Tire Carrier (not on yet, sitting in the garage)
- SwagOffroad Tailgate to Liftgate Mod (prepping to paint right now)
- LED Blue interior lighting replacement, Cluster, HVAC, Switches & Accent lights
- Sony Head Unit w/ Blue tooth audio connectivity (couldn't live w/o now)
- Alpine 4-Channel amp driving Infinity reference series speakers in the dash & overhead pods
- Skypod 4" Polk db series installed in the header bar
- Rockford db501 amp driving custom built box to 2 downfire 10" JBLs
- SSL 2-Channel to drive Kicker CVT 6.5" sub replacement of stock console sub (have the amp still waiting on the delivery of the sub)
- motion sensor alarm linked to two way, so at least I know when somebody is pullin' a jack move.
That's about it for now, I've referenced the wranglerforum in the past (especially when I first experienced the DEATH WOBBLE) but never jumped in for the member experience. So, here I am!