So I finally bit the bullet and got myself a new to me toy.
After 4 back surgeries over the last 12 months my dream of the harley needs to be put on hold. That said I picked up a 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport with approximately 91k miles on it pretty cheap.
Having driven back in monsoon last night I got acquainted with a few interesting items:
1. Death wobble - scared the hell out of me.
2. My hard top is water tight.
3. I need new driver side door hinges - I open the door and the door falls off.
4. Rear turn signal works when the lights are off - flashes fast when the lights are on (bulb replacement)
5. exhaust gasket needs to be replaced or the exhaust manifold needs work
Anyhow - looking forward to my new toy and having some fun with it etc....