Location: Under a sheet of ice, you know, from Global Warming!
It looks pretty nice from what I can see, I kinda like the cop spotlight, I've thought about one of those myself!
Couple things to challenge them on, point out, etc..
1. They bill it as having leather, NOT!!
2. The carpet looks darker than stock, pull some up and check out the condition of the floors.
3. They bill it as having halogens, not sure if that is accurate for 99, might want to get another opinion on that.
4. Those wheels look too clean for a 99, mine were worse than that on an 02 w/ only 45k, so ask if they know if/why/when the wheels were replaced.
5. It looks like it must have a lift, although I can't see the tire size, they look bigger than the stock 30"s, so inquire if they know the backstory, previous owner, etc, so you know what you are getting. They probably don't, so that clues you in that they likely bought it at an auction.
6. IIf so, ask for a carfax and a build sheet, or you can get a build sheet fm a dealer w/ the vin, if you know of a Jeep service writer who is cool enough to pull it for you. If they won't pull a carfax, spend the money for the unlimited and do it yourself, but if they won't provide you w/ one, that'd be a big red flag, I'd walk away right there. Too many Katrina cars out there.
Not to mention that the Jeep aint exactly convenient for you to test drive! I saw one for you the other day I was gonna post, but since it's in Ohio, kinda the same problem!
Thanks for the info - Ohio doesnt bother me ill go anywhere in the country to look at one if its good. With this one I was worried about the rust look underneath and the wierd red thing on the axel.
The carpets were probably steamcleaned which is why they might look darker
Its a leather shift knob (woohoo lol) i think they refer to as the interior item
Halogen lights - arent they all? Might just be some $30 Walmart nighthawk ones - big deal
Im sure those are new tires, most dealers will put new tires on
Front Size: 32/11.5/R15
Rear Size: 32/11.5/R15
The VIN is listed, ill do a Carfax for sure
If I buy it ill sell you the spotlight lol I hate it
for that green jeep, from the few pics it looks like it has some discos or something of that sort, stock steering stabelizer w/ red boot, a BB lift kit, stock upper and lower control arms, no BL, tcase drop, aftermarket cd player, something under the rear seat and at last an empty tank of gas
Looks good go for it. Thats the colors of my jeep good combo.
flowmaster40,hpd30 with aussie locker,currie upper joints,4.88's, lca skids,chromo shafts,vanco brakes,d35 with super 35 and arb locker,re 4.5" springs,currie arms,re front uppers,Re shocks in back,walkerevens shocks up front, Re track bars with currie jj joints,anti rock,ss brake lines,re rear sway bar links,jks 1.25" bl and mml,bfg 35x12.5 km2's,craiger soft 8's,ome steering stabilizer,currie hd steering,rockmen front bumper,emp tank skid,lots more too.