Apex Pinnacle Series Front Bumper from Full Metal Fabworks
Apex Pinnacle Series Front Bumper
Styling and Design:
-For the Apex Pinnacle Series bumpers we took styling cues from our original Apex bumper line and added several features that were most commonly requested. Just like our original Apex bumper, the Pinnacle Series was engineered using CAD software, is laser cut from 3/16th plate steel, and is precision CNC brake formed. The most notable change is the sunken winch plate, which is pre-drilled to accept most winches with the standard 10”x4.5” mounting pattern. Countersinking the winch into the bumper helps to promote airflow to the grille and radiator to aid in cooling the Jeeps vital drivetrain components. Standard Recovery Shackle Mounts and Factory Fog Light Retention
- With recovery shackles being such a popular addition to the original Apex front bumper, we decided to make them standard equipment on the Apex Pinnacle series. Recovery shackle mounts are a beefy 1" thick and angled upward to act as a slide when approaching an obstacle.
- Integrated fog light holes and light mount buckets retain factory fog lights, or provide a place to mount your choice of aftermarket lighting. No Logo Cut-Out and Stinger Options
- One feature from our original bumper line that we didn’t change was the implementation of the logo. Instead of a traditional laser cut out logo that can act as a trap for dirt and debris, we have 3 piece badges that are water jet cut and then TIG welded together .
- With the double bend stinger being the most popular option on our original bumpers we brought it back for the Pinnacle series along with plate gussets this time. The stingers are CNC laser notched and are constructed of 1.75x.120 seamless DOM tubing.
Pricing and options:
- Bare, no stinger option: $515
- Bare, 2 bend stinger: $615
- add $125 for powder coating, satin black
- add $110 for bare Pinnacle Skid
- add $160 for Powder Coated Pinnacle Skid
To order, or for shipping quotes, call 909-792-9777 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST or send us a pm with a complete shipping address.
Note: powder coating charges INCLUDE additional packaging materials and time necessary for shipping a large powder coated part. Adding a powder coating option typically will increase lead time by 4-5 days.
Bump. Test fits on the 10" Light bar mount and the crash bar skid looked good. Both of these should be up on the website soon and are available for pre-order now. Give us a call for more info at 909-792-9777.
That thing is so sexy! Wish It were available when I was bumper shopping.
2012 Crush JK Rubicon. Teraflex 2.5" coil w/fox shocks & 1" rear TF spacers. TF monster front and rear track bar. 315 75r16 duratracs on level 8 zx wheels. LOD armor lite mid w/engo 10000s. Lots of other goodies.