4x4TrailGear is pleased to announce that we are an authorized dealer for GOBI USA Racks, proudly made in the USA.
We offer the entire line of GOBI products
from roof racks for JKs
to rear ladders and attachments.
We have worked closely with GOBI for some time now and in addition to handling regular rack orders, we also specialize in handling custom rack orders and international orders:
- We can get you racks and ladders made in whatever color powder coat you prefer at no additional cost.
- Shipping is always free on all GOBI orders shipped to the lower 48 (if you live in the boonies there maybe a small FedEx fuel surcharge) .
- We can ship to just about anywhere on the planet. We shipped a JK Unlimited rack shipped to Cape Town, South Africa just yesterday.
- We can arrange free local installation in Denver, Colorado on rack orders plus we will take $100 off your total.
- Current promotions include a free ladder or attachment with any rack order.
We are here to help with any GOBI questions and look forward to hearing from you!
All Wrangler racks are available with a quick release mechanism, allowing you to swap hard/soft top configurations in a couple of minutes.
Ranger or Stealth rack styles available for all vehicle models.
Rear ladders and accessories available (get one free right now)
Gobi Rack features:
- Fully welded construction prevents rattling.
- Pressure tested to eliminate open welds and rusting.
- Fully welded, traversable, expanded metal deck for easy loading and securing of loads.
- 300lb. driving load capacity, 600 lbs. static load capacity. (Static load capacity typically for roof top tents and occupants.)
- Gray epoxy powder undercoat rust inhibitor.
- Black powder textured top coat for excellent protection against UV rays and road grime.
- Steel lasered and formed support brackets for superior support, durability and stamina under the heaviest loads, on and off road.
- 2 welded in 1-1/8” cross bars for all your accessory needs. Compatible with Yakima and Thule accessories.
- Front light bar supports up to 4 off road lights, available in STEALTH or RANGER versions. Stealth version provides a flat surface structure front to rear along roof rack’s highest surface level. (Great for canoes, boats, bikes, skies and large cargo carriers.) Ranger version provides the option for larger off road lights and rises 2” higher than the roof rack’s highest level surface. (Great for canoes, boats, bikes, skies and mid size to small cargo carriers.)
- Rear light tabs support up to 2 off road lights. (1 per tab.)
- Available Rear Ladder for Roof rack access. 250lbs. capacity. Tilts back with roof rack.
- Roof rack specially designed to provide easy Tip Back for soft top retraction or hard top removal.
- Quick release attachment provides Tool Free roof rack retraction. This optional attachment is a must with soft top vehicles, providing quick and easy soft top access.
- Available Sun roof insert provides an additional 10 sq. feet of storage space with a 150 lbs. capacity.
- Hi-lift jack and Axe/Shovel attachments available. Designed so that the Axe/Shovel and Hi-Lift jack rest below the roof racks highest surface level while hugging closely to the roof rack reducing the potential of off road obstacle entanglements such as branches.
- Gobi roof racks and accessories have been Awarded Prestigious US Utility and Design patents with pending applications.
- No Drilling required! Uses existing body and frame mounting holes.
- Easy to follow step by step installation instructions.
- Installation instructions and Specifications available on line at the Gobijeep.com
- All stainless steel and grade 8 hardware used.
- Roof racks and accessories fully padded and boxed ready for domestic and international shipping.
- Wind deflector included
- Made in the USA.
- Full 1 year limited warranty.