For a limited time we are offering free shipping on our in house designed and tested Restraint Brake Upgrade!
Restraint By Rebel Off Road: Complete Brake Upgrade For Jeep Wrangler Jk
Rebel Off Road Engineering's Jeep Wranger JK Complete Brake Conversion replaces your factory front and rear brake rotors and front and rear pads. Your new rotors are double drilled and slotted for the ultimate in stopping power. If your Jeep has larger than stock tires then you know just how poor the factory brakes work. UPGRADE your brakes and stop your Jeep safely and with confidence.
YOUR FAMILY will thank you!
Customers state the stopping power is up to 40% better than stock. The double drilled and staggered holes increase pad bite and allow faster heat dissipation. (Keeps rotors a massive 150-200 degrees cooler over standard OEM rotors).
2 front Restraint rotors
2 rear Restraint rotors
1 Set of Front Brake Pads
1 Set of Rear Brake Pads
- Rotors are cast with a G3500 casting grade for Stronger tension strength. (Factory OEM rotors are cast with only G3000 casting grade.)
- Black Electronic finish for the rust protection. (400 hours of salt water exposure without rusting)
- Double Disc Grinding leaves a non-directional finish on the friction surface area for more effective pad-rotor break in. This special finish also provides quieter and smoother stops.
- Center Split casting provide proper heat transfer for better braking power and safety. (Eliminating Heat spots)
- Premium rotors are mill balance to a tolerance of less than 2oz per inch. (Reduces chances of vibration)
- Pads are scorched and there is no break in period required.
- Low Brake Dust with a longer life span over standard O.E. Pads
- Customers state an increase of 40% more stopping power over stock.