Hey Guys - Extreme Terrain Jeep Outfitters - ExtremeTerrain.com! - Page 9 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > Special Deals for Members > Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2013, 01:39 PM   #241
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 16
gears

Hey Phil. Can you shoot me the 6% discount code? Im looking to get some 410 gears 4 my jk i wish u guys would had a package like u do 4 the 4.88 and 5.13
derrickd is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-21-2013, 09:48 AM   #242
Jeeper
 
RyanMcLovin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Galesburg Il
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickd View Post
Hey Phil. Can you shoot me the 6% discount code? Im looking to get some 410 gears 4 my jk i wish u guys would had a package like u do 4 the 4.88 and 5.13
Hey man you need at least 25 posts before you are able to get the code.
RyanMcLovin is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 09:14 AM   #243
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
 
XTRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Malvern, PA
Posts: 2,245
[QUOTE=RyanMcLovin;3657247]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeTerrain View Post

Ryan,

We have stopped carrying ACE Products as of April 15. So, unfortunately we can't honor that. I apologize for any confusion about that.

-Zach

Alright, now time to find one that is still around that price. (that isn't smittybuilt)
Ryan,

Take a look at the Olympic Double Slider Bars. I really like the look of these and I know they are a quality product. The price is close to the ACE, and they look similar to them. These will qualify for the discount, and the free shipping as well.

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions about these or any other sliders!

-Zach

Quote:
Originally Posted by wat3rdog View Post
XT,
Total newb to buying 35" tires. Please help. I have a 13 JKUR on 17's. I am on a budget so I will need to save a bit due to the joys of life.
I need an awesome tire that's closer to the $200 range. I would be happy with a budget 15" wheel in order to save $. What can you guys do for someone in my case? What would 15" wheels w/ 35's be compared to just 35's for my 17's money wise? Also could use some schooling on proper back spacing.
(sitting on a 2.5" lift and plan on cutting fenders and front bumper when I get my 35's)
Thanks.
Wat3rdog,

I'm running a 15" wheel on my JK right now and my tires are considerably cheaper than a 16" or 17" wheel. However, you may end up spending as much an a wheel and tire combo as tires for a 17" wheel. I'll gather up the information and get a quote sent over to you in a PM.

Proper backspacing relies on what width tire you're running. The right amount of backspacing for a 12.5" wide tire on a JK is anywhere from 3.75" to 4.5". It just depends on if you plan on going wider or how much you want the tires to stick out.

Check your inbox for that quote. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions!

-Zach

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickd View Post
Hey Phil. Can you shoot me the 6% discount code? Im looking to get some 410 gears 4 my jk i wish u guys would had a package like u do 4 the 4.88 and 5.13
Derickd,

I just sent you a PM, check your inbox! Let me know if there's anything else I can help you out with. I'll be more than happy to help.

-Zach
__________________
Ryan H. | ExtremeTerrain.com Off-Road Outfitters
Toll Free: 800-988-4605 | Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM EST
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75!
EARN UP TO $200 TOWARD YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
PM me for our WranglerForum Discount Code (must have 25 posts) or Price-Matching!
GET YOUR FREE JEEP PARTS CATALOG!
XTRyan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-26-2013, 07:30 PM   #244
Jeeper
 
Jaxon1023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 1,017
Ordered a smittybilt src stinger bumper and d rings. Going to order 4 pro comp 7031 15x8 rims and a dana 35 master install kit next month. Also want to order red and black coverking seat covers but can y'all match the quadrapac deal for 179.99 for front covers with the rear seat cover included?
Jaxon1023 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 09:06 AM   #245
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
 
XTRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Malvern, PA
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon1023 View Post
Ordered a smittybilt src stinger bumper and d rings. Going to order 4 pro comp 7031 15x8 rims and a dana 35 master install kit next month. Also want to order red and black coverking seat covers but can y'all match the quadrapac deal for 179.99 for front covers with the rear seat cover included?
Jaxon,

Please give us a call at 800-988-4605 and one of our Jeep Experts will be happy to get that price matched for you. Be sure to post up some pics of all the new parts installed on your rig!

-Zach
__________________
Ryan H. | ExtremeTerrain.com Off-Road Outfitters
Toll Free: 800-988-4605 | Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM EST
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75!
EARN UP TO $200 TOWARD YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
PM me for our WranglerForum Discount Code (must have 25 posts) or Price-Matching!
GET YOUR FREE JEEP PARTS CATALOG!
XTRyan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 11:18 AM   #246
Jeeper
 
Jaxon1023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 1,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeTerrain View Post
Jaxon,

Please give us a call at 800-988-4605 and one of our Jeep Experts will be happy to get that price matched for you. Be sure to post up some pics of all the new parts installed on your rig!

-Zach
Will do zach. You guys have been awesome to deal with! Thanks!
Jaxon1023 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 11:55 AM   #247
Newb
 
Willyearls98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4
Hi, I am looking at your bestop super top nx for my 2005 unlimited. Does the kit come with the two brackets for the retainer ? Thank you in advanced
Willyearls98 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-30-2013, 08:05 AM   #248
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
 
XTRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Malvern, PA
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willyearls98 View Post
Hi, I am looking at your bestop super top nx for my 2005 unlimited. Does the kit come with the two brackets for the retainer ? Thank you in advanced
Willyearls,

The Supertop NX comes with everything you need to install it on your Jeep. It includes all the brackets, bows, and hardware you will need to put it on.

It's meant for people who have an hardtop form the factory and want to run a soft top. The Jeeps that came from the factory with a soft top didn't have any of the brackets or hardware needed to run the soft top, so Bestop created this top exactly for that purpose.

Hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

-Zach
__________________
Ryan H. | ExtremeTerrain.com Off-Road Outfitters
Toll Free: 800-988-4605 | Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM EST
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75!
EARN UP TO $200 TOWARD YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
PM me for our WranglerForum Discount Code (must have 25 posts) or Price-Matching!
GET YOUR FREE JEEP PARTS CATALOG!
XTRyan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-30-2013, 08:06 AM   #249
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
 
XTRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Malvern, PA
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon1023 View Post
Will do zach. You guys have been awesome to deal with! Thanks!
You're welcome Jaxon! Please don't hesitate to get a hold of me if you have any questions in the future.

-Zach
__________________
Ryan H. | ExtremeTerrain.com Off-Road Outfitters
Toll Free: 800-988-4605 | Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM EST
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75!
EARN UP TO $200 TOWARD YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
PM me for our WranglerForum Discount Code (must have 25 posts) or Price-Matching!
GET YOUR FREE JEEP PARTS CATALOG!
XTRyan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-30-2013, 12:21 PM   #250
Jeeper
 
Halfoftwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Lake Butler, FL
Posts: 104
These guys have been awesome to deal with. Bought a bunch of stuff from them recently and everything that I bought was cheaper than anywhere else.
__________________
'11 Silver JK
2.5" RC Lift-315/75/16 Duratracs on MB wheels-1.25" TF Body Lift-various other odds & ends
Halfoftwo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-30-2013, 12:48 PM   #251
Jeeper
 
Jaxon1023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 1,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfoftwo View Post
These guys have been awesome to deal with. Bought a bunch of stuff from them recently and everything that I bought was cheaper than anywhere else.
They are a great company. My bumper shipped today ( second bumper I've ordered from them) and will be here tomorrow. Couple of weeks will be the big order. I can't wait. Even going to get the tshirt and windshield banner to spread the word
Jaxon1023 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-30-2013, 02:54 PM   #252
Newb
 
Willyearls98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeTerrain

Willyearls,

The Supertop NX comes with everything you need to install it on your Jeep. It includes all the brackets, bows, and hardware you will need to put it on.

It's meant for people who have an hardtop form the factory and want to run a soft top. The Jeeps that came from the factory with a soft top didn't have any of the brackets or hardware needed to run the soft top, so Bestop created this top exactly for that purpose.

Hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

-Zach
Awesome, that's exactly what I need. Just wanted to double check on the brackets for the retainer bar. Thanks for the info.
Willyearls98 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-01-2013, 08:53 AM   #253
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
 
XTRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Malvern, PA
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfoftwo View Post
These guys have been awesome to deal with. Bought a bunch of stuff from them recently and everything that I bought was cheaper than anywhere else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon1023 View Post
They are a great company. My bumper shipped today ( second bumper I've ordered from them) and will be here tomorrow. Couple of weeks will be the big order. I can't wait. Even going to get the tshirt and windshield banner to spread the word
Thanks guys, we really appreciate your business! It's always nice to hear about good experiences, people only seem to talk about their bad times. Glad to hear we're doing something right!

-Zach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willyearls98 View Post
Awesome, that's exactly what I need. Just wanted to double check on the brackets for the retainer bar. Thanks for the info.
You're welcome Willyearls! If you have any questions in the future, feel free to PM me. I'll be more than happy to help.

-Zach
__________________
Ryan H. | ExtremeTerrain.com Off-Road Outfitters
Toll Free: 800-988-4605 | Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM EST
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75!
EARN UP TO $200 TOWARD YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
PM me for our WranglerForum Discount Code (must have 25 posts) or Price-Matching!
GET YOUR FREE JEEP PARTS CATALOG!
XTRyan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-06-2013, 08:57 PM   #254
Jeeper
 
Finn Sizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Temecula, Ca.
Posts: 957
Hello Zach, looking to get a few things from your site. Could you PM me the code for your current promotion for forum members?
__________________
2013 10th Anniversary Rubicon (RockTrooper)
1995 Jeep Wrangler 4.0 (Mini Hulk)
My Jeep Build site
Finn Sizzle is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-07-2013, 01:22 PM   #255
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
 
XTRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Malvern, PA
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn Sizzle View Post
Hello Zach, looking to get a few things from your site. Could you PM me the code for your current promotion for forum members?
PM sent Finn! Be sure to check your inbox.

-Zach
__________________
Ryan H. | ExtremeTerrain.com Off-Road Outfitters
Toll Free: 800-988-4605 | Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM EST
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75!
EARN UP TO $200 TOWARD YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
PM me for our WranglerForum Discount Code (must have 25 posts) or Price-Matching!
GET YOUR FREE JEEP PARTS CATALOG!
XTRyan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-09-2013, 06:39 PM   #256
Jeeper
 
ShakaZulu8402's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 173
Hey Zach,

I'm looking for the bestop trektop. 56820-35. Do you have it in stock? Price? Zip is 46201.

Thanks!
ShakaZulu8402 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-13-2013, 08:08 AM   #257
Jeeper
 
dj_johnnyfive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 16
How much for the Trek top nx for 2012 jku to 70403?
dj_johnnyfive is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-14-2013, 10:31 AM   #258
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
 
XTRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Malvern, PA
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakaZulu8402 View Post
Hey Zach,

I'm looking for the bestop trektop. 56820-35. Do you have it in stock? Price? Zip is 46201.

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_johnnyfive View Post
How much for the Trek top nx for 2012 jku to 70403?
I just PM'd you guys with the best prices we can do! Be sure to check your inboxes.

-Zach
__________________
Ryan H. | ExtremeTerrain.com Off-Road Outfitters
Toll Free: 800-988-4605 | Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM EST
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75!
EARN UP TO $200 TOWARD YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
PM me for our WranglerForum Discount Code (must have 25 posts) or Price-Matching!
GET YOUR FREE JEEP PARTS CATALOG!
XTRyan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-14-2013, 04:45 PM   #259
Jeeper
 
MarkinOhio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 467
Finally got my Olympic bumper last week, unfortunately it did not come with proper hardware to install it.
__________________
“Dogs’ lives are too short. Their only fault, really.” – Agnes Sligh Turnbull
MarkinOhio is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-14-2013, 07:39 PM   #260
Jeeper
 
dj_johnnyfive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by XTZach View Post
I just PM'd you guys with the best prices we can do! Be sure to check your inboxes.

-Zach
no pm...
dj_johnnyfive is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-15-2013, 08:26 AM   #261
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
 
XTRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Malvern, PA
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkinOhio View Post
Finally got my Olympic bumper last week, unfortunately it did not come with proper hardware to install it.
Mark,

I apologize for that! Have you got in touch with our Jeep Experts yet about the missing hardware? They'll be able to help you out with no problem. Please give them a call at 800-988-4605.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_johnnyfive View Post
no pm...
Sorry about that, it must have not sent. I jsut sent it again, so hopefully you get it this time!

-Zach
__________________
Ryan H. | ExtremeTerrain.com Off-Road Outfitters
Toll Free: 800-988-4605 | Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM EST
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75!
EARN UP TO $200 TOWARD YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
PM me for our WranglerForum Discount Code (must have 25 posts) or Price-Matching!
GET YOUR FREE JEEP PARTS CATALOG!
XTRyan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-15-2013, 02:30 PM   #262
wat3rdog elsewhere too

WF Supporting Member
 
wat3rdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,748
Images: 11
XT- for a 2013 jku, what is the necessary back spacing needed to run 35" tires on a 16 or 17" wheel? This so I can plan my budget. Thanks.
__________________
wat3rdog is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2013, 08:16 AM   #263
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
 
XTRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Malvern, PA
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by wat3rdog View Post
XT- for a 2013 jku, what is the necessary back spacing needed to run 35" tires on a 16 or 17" wheel? This so I can plan my budget. Thanks.
Wat3rddog,

You'll want a wheel with 4.5" backspacing or less. 4.5" is the highest You can go without having to adjust your steering stops. Depending on the lift you're going to run you might want to go to a 3.75" BS. I'm running a 3.75" and have no chance of rubbing with a 12.50" wide tire.

Hope this helps!

-Zach
__________________
Ryan H. | ExtremeTerrain.com Off-Road Outfitters
Toll Free: 800-988-4605 | Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM EST
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75!
EARN UP TO $200 TOWARD YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
PM me for our WranglerForum Discount Code (must have 25 posts) or Price-Matching!
GET YOUR FREE JEEP PARTS CATALOG!
XTRyan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2013, 09:47 AM   #264
Jeeper
 
Jayhawkkufan21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 36
Pmed!
Jayhawkkufan21 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2013, 09:58 AM   #265
Jeeper
 
NeitherFanboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Humble, Texas
Posts: 260
Ordered my Rugged Ridge Bowless top from Extreme ... shipping was quick and free. Would definitely order from them again.
NeitherFanboy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2013, 11:23 AM   #266
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: CA
Posts: 31
hey Zach, can i get the discount/shipping code?
thanks!
kingsfan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-16-2013, 08:12 PM   #267
wat3rdog elsewhere too

WF Supporting Member
 
wat3rdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,748
Images: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by XTZach View Post

Wat3rddog,

You'll want a wheel with 4.5" backspacing or less. 4.5" is the highest You can go without having to adjust your steering stops. Depending on the lift you're going to run you might want to go to a 3.75" BS. I'm running a 3.75" and have no chance of rubbing with a 12.50" wide tire.

Hope this helps!

-Zach
What about 12.5" wide 35's on 16" wheels with a 4" backspace? I have a 2.5" coil lift and will be going stubby on the front bumper at some point.
__________________
wat3rdog is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-17-2013, 08:19 AM   #268
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
 
XTRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Malvern, PA
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawkkufan21 View Post
Pmed!
PM replied too! Check your inbox.

-Zach

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeitherFanboy View Post
Ordered my Rugged Ridge Bowless top from Extreme ... shipping was quick and free. Would definitely order from them again.
Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad to see you're happy with the top! If you ever need anything in the future, please let me know.

-Zach
__________________
Ryan H. | ExtremeTerrain.com Off-Road Outfitters
Toll Free: 800-988-4605 | Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM EST
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75!
EARN UP TO $200 TOWARD YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
PM me for our WranglerForum Discount Code (must have 25 posts) or Price-Matching!
GET YOUR FREE JEEP PARTS CATALOG!
XTRyan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-17-2013, 08:31 AM   #269
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
 
XTRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Malvern, PA
Posts: 2,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsfan View Post
hey Zach, can i get the discount/shipping code?
thanks!
I'll send it over in a PM, so be sure to check your inbox!

-Zach

Quote:
Originally Posted by wat3rdog View Post
What about 12.5" wide 35's on 16" wheels with a 4" backspace? I have a 2.5" coil lift and will be going stubby on the front bumper at some point.
Perfect! As long as you are under 4.5" back spacing, you'll be fine. Let me know if you have any other questions!

-Zach
__________________
Ryan H. | ExtremeTerrain.com Off-Road Outfitters
Toll Free: 800-988-4605 | Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM EST
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75!
EARN UP TO $200 TOWARD YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
PM me for our WranglerForum Discount Code (must have 25 posts) or Price-Matching!
GET YOUR FREE JEEP PARTS CATALOG!
XTRyan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-17-2013, 01:15 PM   #270
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: CA
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by XTZach View Post
I'll send it over in a PM, so be sure to check your inbox!

-Zach
thanks!
kingsfan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
extreme terrain , extremeterrain , jeep parts , vendor , wrangler parts

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:44 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC