This week's deal is the Bullydog Triple Dog GT Programmer 40440 Special Edition for the 2007-2013 Jeep JK.
Reg Price: $499. Deal of the Week price $405 delivered to anywhere in the lower 48 states! once again you must call in for this forum special because it's not available on our website.
Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Jeep JK Gauge Tuner
he Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Gas Tuner optimizes your Jeep's performance in a major way. Jeep owners can enjoy tuning, monitoring capabilities, and special features exclusive to Bully Dog's product line. Once the GT is downloaded, it also allows for speed and rev limiters, transmission shift point adjustments, speedometer and gear ratio calibration. Install our GT for Jeep and discover a whole new world of additional capabilities for your powerful Jeep.
· Driving Coach - Monitor your driving habits to improve fuel economy.
· Engine Temps - You'll want to keep an eye on your Engine Temp. No problem the GT will provide you live accurate figures.
· Transmission Temps - When your out an about putting your Jeep through its passes keep an eye on your Transmission Temperatures.
· Engine Load - Off -Roading in any form will put different amounts of load on your engine. The GT gives you instant feedback on engine load.
· Many More - There are many other vehicle parameters
· Power Tuning - There are times when you just need more power. Select the Power Tune.
· Off -Road Tuning - When you head off -road this tune will give you more power and more control of the throttle for challenging terrain.
· Gear Ratio Calibration - If you upgrade or change your axle ratio you will need a GT to program your new settings.
· Tire Size Calibration - Upgraded your wheels and tires? Now you can calibrate your speedometer.
· TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System - Drop your tire pressure and you'll get a light on your dash. Not anymore.
· Idle Up - We all get stuck at some point. Idle up to power that winch.
· Engine Fan - Turn your engine fan off for water crossings. Or run the engine fan in high speed mode at any temp.
· Lockers - Increase traction by engaging your lockers in 2WD, 4WD Hi and 4WD Low up to 30mph.
· Traction Control - When it gets muddy you'll need to disable your Traction Control completely! Available at the click of a button.
· Sway Bar Disconnect - When you need increased articulation disconnect your sway bars in 2WD, 4WD Hi and 4WD Low up to 30MPH.
· And much MUCH more!