Jeeperformance, inc. store - Page 36 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > Special Deals for Members > Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2013, 10:08 AM   #1051
Jeeper
 
suicideking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,400
Depends on the parts. If it's the same purpose like a lift (control arms), I would try to stick with the same parts. Since I had a Synergy tie rod, I went with the Synergy drag link. However, I have Rock Krawler control arms with Evo springs. I also like matching front and rear bumpers.

Just depends what parts your talking about. My rails are a different brand than my bumpers, etc. Functionality comes first.
suicideking is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-16-2013, 11:06 AM   #1052
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Upland CA, Havasu AZ
Posts: 385
Images: 4
Hey Stan....In my quest to armor the underneath of the JKUR, I was wondering how vulnerable the oil pan, trans pan and t-case are? Any of those taking a rock could end my day quickly I think.

What are your thoughts? Will the PS crossmember suffice or should I go with more?
LHC30 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-16-2013, 11:22 AM   #1053
Jeeper
 
WOKNROX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: SoCal Hi Dez
Posts: 3,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPi1 View Post
It's been 19 months since the idea of opening a Jeep store in Yucaipa was started. Since then, we have changed our thoughts on what the jeep community really wants to see in a "Jeep Store". Although the stocking items will always be changing and getting better, we are now ready to announce the grand opening of Jeeperformance Parts and Accessories!
This event will be held on November 16, 2013, from 11:00am till everyone is tired of talking about and looking at jeeps! (An all nighter?)
There will be our taco man, Ceasar, who made The fine tacos at the brew n chew last year, music, soft drinks, and some off road celebrities and vehicles that all of us have come to know.
Also, there will be the official ribbon cutting ceremony from the Yucaipa Chamber of Commerce.
Plan to attend, there will be special deals just for this event in our store!
See you there!
Hey Stan....I'd like to congratulate you on the success of your store. It's nice to see that in this economy your able to grow your business so quickly....you must be proud as you should...it says alot about you and your crew....keep up the good work bud.

I'm sorry I won't be able to make your grand opening of the parts depot and will miss out on the parking lot sale.....I'm sure it'll be a good one too!
I'll be on the rocks wheelin my jeep!
SteveO!
__________________


WOKNROX!
Let's go wheelin!™
WOKNROX is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-16-2013, 12:58 PM   #1054
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,910
Both of our Jeeps have a mixture of parts from different manufacturers. I think sometimes if a Company focuses on too many things there may be a weak link in there somewhere. Of course that's not true for every company, and just my opinion.

I would think it's rare to find a regular consumer that has a build exclusive to one manufacturer and it seems they all are really good about making products work with other brands.
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-16-2013, 05:15 PM   #1055
Jeeper
 
Cole Trickle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Corona, CA
Posts: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC30 View Post
Hey Stan....In my quest to armor the underneath of the JKUR, I was wondering how vulnerable the oil pan, trans pan and t-case are? Any of those taking a rock could end my day quickly I think.

What are your thoughts? Will the PS crossmember suffice or should I go with more?
inquire about tire armor
__________________
2013 JKUR DCR
Cole Trickle is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-16-2013, 05:18 PM   #1056
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Upland CA, Havasu AZ
Posts: 385
Images: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole Trickle View Post
inquire about tire armor

Jerk!
LHC30 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-16-2013, 05:34 PM   #1057
Jeeper
 
XJ_Phil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: High Desert - CA
Posts: 1,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC30 View Post
Jerk!

I'm sure he was talking about Armor All for your tires.
XJ_Phil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-16-2013, 06:02 PM   #1058
Jeeper
 
HyperBrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: San Clemente
Posts: 241
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPi1 View Post
The viair ADA systems are great, but don't like middle of the summer heat from the engine. The small mod we are doing will allow the compressor to fill all your tires, and maybe a few others,
What mod is that I have a ADA unit and I can only fill two tires. I hade to resort to my portable unit for the other two
__________________
B Rad all day..
HyperBrad is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-16-2013, 09:11 PM   #1059
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinisterphoto View Post
Ok parts question for everyone, whats the consensus regarding different parts. Should you stick to one parts manufacturer, ie rubicon express/procomp/poison/teraflex?
Just leave out the Procomp and you'll be fine
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-16-2013, 09:14 PM   #1060
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC30 View Post
Hey Stan....In my quest to armor the underneath of the JKUR, I was wondering how vulnerable the oil pan, trans pan and t-case are? Any of those taking a rock could end my day quickly I think. What are your thoughts? Will the PS crossmember suffice or should I go with more?
Call me, I'll give you some good info
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-16-2013, 09:23 PM   #1061
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,104
I am armored front to rear. But I do believe I want a Gas Tank Skid sometime in my future...Yeah I am that bad of a driver.
Gunner is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-16-2013, 09:28 PM   #1062
Jeeper
 
Sinisterphoto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 429
Thanks Stan, Can't wait to make it out to your Grand Opening
Sinisterphoto is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-16-2013, 09:44 PM   #1063
Jeeper
 
ljorange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPi1
It's been 19 months since the idea of opening a Jeep store in Yucaipa was started. Since then, we have changed our thoughts on what the jeep community really wants to see in a "Jeep Store". Although the stocking items will always be changing and getting better, we are now ready to announce the grand opening of Jeeperformance Parts and Accessories!
This event will be held on November 16, 2013, from 11:00am till everyone is tired of talking about and looking at jeeps! (An all nighter?)
There will be our taco man, Ceasar, who made The fine tacos at the brew n chew last year, music, soft drinks, and some off road celebrities and vehicles that all of us have come to know.
Also, there will be the official ribbon cutting ceremony from the Yucaipa Chamber of Commerce.
Plan to attend, there will be special deals just for this event in our store!
See you there!
Congrats Stan!!! We'll be there!!!
ljorange is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-16-2013, 10:12 PM   #1064
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOKNROX View Post
Hey Stan....I'd like to congratulate you on the success of your store. It's nice to see that in this economy your able to grow your business so quickly....you must be proud as you should...it says alot about you and your crew....keep up the good work bud. I'm sorry I won't be able to make your grand opening of the parts depot and will miss out on the parking lot sale.....I'm sure it'll be a good one too! I'll be on the rocks wheelin my jeep! SteveO!
Thank you Steve, I appreciate those words! And we are very proud, and continue to grow! Tonight at closing:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2837648129.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	438393   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2550368060.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	438401  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3226312296.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	175.4 KB
ID:	438409   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-987704943.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	438417  

__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-16-2013, 10:18 PM   #1065
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post
Both of our Jeeps have a mixture of parts from different manufacturers. I think sometimes if a Company focuses on too many things there may be a weak link in there somewhere. Of course that's not true for every company, and just my opinion. I would think it's rare to find a regular consumer that has a build exclusive to one manufacturer and it seems they all are really good about making products work with other brands.
I agree Lisa, after all, those springs have no idea what control arms are attached, or what shocks are bolted on. That's for the driver to decide. It's like my tool box, I was sponsored by Mac Tools for my drag race team for many years, but still have Snap on, matco, and many others inside. It's all about what does each job the best and most efficient.
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-16-2013, 10:19 PM   #1066
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBrad View Post
What mod is that I have a ADA unit and I can only fill two tires. I hade to resort to my portable unit for the other two
I'll post them soon
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-16-2013, 10:47 PM   #1067
Jeeper
 
Sinisterphoto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 429
Stan If you come across a soft top with frame for a TJ for a decent price let me know
Sinisterphoto is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-16-2013, 11:01 PM   #1068
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinisterphoto View Post
Stan If you come across a soft top with frame for a TJ for a decent price let me know
I just sold a Bestop trek top NX for $669, new.
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-17-2013, 12:10 AM   #1069
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
I am armored front to rear. But I do believe I want a Gas Tank Skid sometime in my future...Yeah I am that bad of a driver.
That was my first skid, dad made me install it myself. Lol, I must be that bad of a driver too
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-17-2013, 06:02 AM   #1070
Jeeper
 
redrockerfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yucaipa Ca
Posts: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinisterphoto View Post
Stan If you come across a soft top with frame for a TJ for a decent price let me know
I have one foe sale.
__________________
If you can't have fun doing it, don't do it!
redrockerfan is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-18-2013, 01:29 PM   #1071
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,104
Stan just want to say the jeep just glides down the freeway. It's firm but not stiff. Corners good for what it is, a tall box on 4 soft rubber doughnuts. I am pretty happy with the RK lift and currie front. And yeah your right there is NO bump steer. The flip fixed that.. Thanks to you guys for all the hard work. JPI Rocks.
Gunner is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-18-2013, 10:28 PM   #1072
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
Stan just want to say the jeep just glides down the freeway. It's firm but not stiff. Corners good for what it is, a tall box on 4 soft rubber doughnuts. I am pretty happy with the RK lift and currie front. And yeah your right there is NO bump steer. The flip fixed that.. Thanks to you guys for all the hard work. JPI Rocks.
Thank You Bob, now it's time to get it dirty!
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-19-2013, 12:02 AM   #1073
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,104
Maybe. I am on total jeeping hold for possible emergency surgery on my back. I gotta be careful. They think I could be paralyzed for life if i bump it wrong. Just had a MRI waiting for results.
Gunner is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-19-2013, 01:07 AM   #1074
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
Maybe. I am on total jeeping hold for possible emergency surgery on my back. I gotta be careful. They think I could be paralyzed for life if i bump it wrong. Just had a MRI waiting for results.
Please keep me updated, I hope all goes well
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-19-2013, 09:37 AM   #1075
Jeeper
 
turdhurdler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hemet, CA Hemet is Heaven...
Posts: 7,222
Send a message via AIM to turdhurdler
Agreed with Stan, hope all goes well Bob. We will keep you in our thoughts.

Jeff
__________________
Mall crawlin' in 4 Lo.
turdhurdler is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2013, 09:59 AM   #1076
Jeeper
 
jeff_in_rc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ridgecrest, CA
Posts: 1,479
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Bob and with Geri, please keep us informed.
__________________
2004 RED TJ Rubicon
Member of the Gear Grinders 4WD Club
jeff_in_rc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2013, 07:39 PM   #1077
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
BillG.OTD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,078
After many visits to JPI and looking at the Bedrug display, I finally pulled the trigger and picked up a front set for my TJ. I have to say that this is a good product. My old carpet looked real bad. The bedrug doesn't stain, is removable (Velcro) for cleaning and fit perfect without 1 cut It made my old jeep look new again...I didn't take a before shot so I took one of the pile in the garage and an after shot...



BillG.OTD is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2013, 07:47 PM   #1078
Jeeper
 
Russ Just Russ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillG.OTD View Post
After many visits to JPI and looking at the Bedrug display, I finally pulled the trigger and picked up a front set for my TJ. I have to say that this is a good product. My old carpet looked real bad. The bedrug doesn't stain, is removable (Velcro) for cleaning and fit perfect without 1 cut It made my old jeep look new again...I didn't take a before shot so I took one of the pile in the garage and an after shot...


That's pretty sexy bill. Been looking at their products too.
Russ Just Russ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2013, 07:55 PM   #1079
Jeeper
 
SAR JEEP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: California
Posts: 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillG.OTD View Post
After many visits to JPI and looking at the Bedrug display, I finally pulled the trigger and picked up a front set for my TJ. I have to say that this is a good product. My old carpet looked real bad. The bedrug doesn't stain, is removable (Velcro) for cleaning and fit perfect without 1 cut It made my old jeep look new again...I didn't take a before shot so I took one of the pile in the garage and an after shot...


Whoa... What a difference... Looks nice...
SAR JEEP is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2013, 08:05 PM   #1080
Jeeper
 
XJ_Phil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: High Desert - CA
Posts: 1,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillG.OTD View Post
After many visits to JPI and looking at the Bedrug display, I finally pulled the trigger and picked up a front set for my TJ. I have to say that this is a good product. My old carpet looked real bad. The bedrug doesn't stain, is removable (Velcro) for cleaning and fit perfect without 1 cut It made my old jeep look new again...I didn't take a before shot so I took one of the pile in the garage and an after shot...




Dang Dude......now yer gonna have to take yer shoes off before you get in (and no more lunch in there either)!
XJ_Phil is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:52 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC