Off road Jeep mirrors by Defiant Systems! - Page 12 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > Special Deals for Members > Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2013, 09:16 PM   #331
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
paleh0rse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,118
I think I'm in for a powder-coated pair (2013 JKUR), but does the increased price include shipping?
paleh0rse is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-17-2013, 09:42 PM   #332
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
ltlbigfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 208
You gotta charge whatever you think is fair-
I want to order a pair of black powder coated for my 2013- 2 door wrangler sport-
Just say the word and ill send you the money via PayPal ---

Ps. I'm still waiting on a prototype and cost of the tubular doors you were talking about making
ltlbigfoot is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-17-2013, 10:04 PM   #333
Jeeper
 
Defiant Systems's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by paleh0rse
I think I'm in for a powder-coated pair (2013 JKUR), but does the increased price include shipping?
My prices always include shipping ;-) ok first things first. I need to re-activate my vendor status. Ill start taking orders next week. Look forward to it everyone!
__________________
ORDER HERE
Defiant Systems is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-17-2013, 10:05 PM   #334
Jeeper
 
Defiant Systems's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 319
I can't wait ;-)

Ps. I'm still waiting on a prototype and cost of the tubular doors you were talking about making
[/QUOTE]
__________________
ORDER HERE
Defiant Systems is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-17-2013, 10:30 PM   #335
Jeeper
 
J33P4X4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiant Systems
Ok, just to update everyone. I'm now here at my new unit and turns out we have a trip coming up to Afgan. Obviously I can't disclose too many details. It's a little ways out, however I've been working from around 5am to 7pm- ish each day. Pretty typical because of the extra training involved. I could be ready to start building as early as next week, however I don't want to take in more orders than I can fill with my limited time. As a result, I would likely have a longer turn around time (will be building mostly on weekends) and I may increase prices slightly to $60 for a standard pair and $70 for a powder coated pair. Let me know what you guys think. I want to keep things fair but I do have limited time.
I'm still in
J33P4X4 is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-17-2013, 10:38 PM   #336
Jeeper
 
.45acpunlimited's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lakeville MN
Posts: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiant Systems
Ok, just to update everyone. I'm now here at my new unit and turns out we have a trip coming up to Afgan. Obviously I can't disclose too many details. It's a little ways out, however I've been working from around 5am to 7pm- ish each day. Pretty typical because of the extra training involved. I could be ready to start building as early as next week, however I don't want to take in more orders than I can fill with my limited time. As a result, I would likely have a longer turn around time (will be building mostly on weekends) and I may increase prices slightly to $60 for a standard pair and $70 for a powder coated pair. Let me know what you guys think. I want to keep things fair but I do have limited time.
I'm still in!!
.45acpunlimited is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-17-2013, 10:58 PM   #337
Jeeper
 
DBoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The Big D
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by .45acpunlimited View Post

I'm still in!!
Me too
DBoat is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-18-2013, 06:15 AM   #338
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Mango-Jeepin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Western Mass
Posts: 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiant Systems View Post
Ok, just to update everyone. I'm now here at my new unit and turns out we have a trip coming up to Afgan. Obviously I can't disclose too many details. It's a little ways out, however I've been working from around 5am to 7pm- ish each day. Pretty typical because of the extra training involved. I could be ready to start building as early as next week, however I don't want to take in more orders than I can fill with my limited time. As a result, I would likely have a longer turn around time (will be building mostly on weekends) and I may increase prices slightly to $60 for a standard pair and $70 for a powder coated pair. Let me know what you guys think. I want to keep things fair but I do have limited time.
If your order list isn't too long and you have time I would love a pair - blacked out for my 2012 JKU.
__________________
Life is good! Jeep is awesome!
Mango-Jeepin is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-18-2013, 08:17 AM   #339
Jeeper
 
hooked422's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: wilmingto nc
Posts: 230
I'm still in for a pair for my 2003 TJ
hooked422 is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-18-2013, 08:23 AM   #340
Jeeper
 
cyclone88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiant Systems View Post
Ok, just to update everyone. I'm now here at my new unit and turns out we have a trip coming up to Afgan. Obviously I can't disclose too many details. It's a little ways out, however I've been working from around 5am to 7pm- ish each day. Pretty typical because of the extra training involved. I could be ready to start building as early as next week, however I don't want to take in more orders than I can fill with my limited time. As a result, I would likely have a longer turn around time (will be building mostly on weekends) and I may increase prices slightly to $60 for a standard pair and $70 for a powder coated pair. Let me know what you guys think. I want to keep things fair but I do have limited time.
Hey, more important things come first. Understood. I'd be willing to pay a bit extra for real quality, provided you do have enough time to get some together with your other responsibilities. Gotta wait until it's warm enough to install these anyway, so it's not an immediate need.

That said - I'd love the black set for my JK.
__________________
'12 JK | Black Forest Green
cyclone88 is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-18-2013, 09:24 AM   #341
Jeeper
 
aspohr89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bethlehem PA
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiant Systems View Post
My prices always include shipping ;-) ok first things first. I need to re-activate my vendor status. Ill start taking orders next week. Look forward to it everyone!
i'm still for a powder coated pair for my tj
aspohr89 is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-18-2013, 11:11 AM   #342
Jeeper
 
jdambm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St. louis, Mo
Posts: 908
Images: 6
Send a message via Yahoo to jdambm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiant Systems View Post
My prices always include shipping ;-) ok first things first. I need to re-activate my vendor status. Ill start taking orders next week. Look forward to it everyone!
I am still in if time allows if not I will wait. Powdercoat set for 13jku billett sport. Tried to pm you but your box was full imagine that!lol
jdambm is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-18-2013, 01:29 PM   #343
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 19
Would love a pair for my 06 TJ. Ill wait if you have you're hands full!
bmxbiker90 is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-18-2013, 09:19 PM   #344
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
ltlbigfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiant Systems
I can't wait ;-)

Ps. I'm still waiting on a prototype and cost of the tubular doors you were talking about making
[/QUOTE]

If you need a tester for them!!!!
I can't wait either!!
ltlbigfoot is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-18-2013, 09:58 PM   #345
Jeeper
 
J33P4X4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 277
If you need a tester for them!!!!
I can't wait either!!
[/QUOTE]

Haha looks like you're going to have to quit your day job...
J33P4X4 is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-18-2013, 10:55 PM   #346
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 28
If you have enough time I would love to get a set of powder coated for my '12 jk as well!
Hellion is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-19-2013, 02:45 PM   #347
Jeeper
 
Wisel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bahrain
Posts: 190
Good luck! I just came back from the general area so I feel your pain.

I'd say forget the tubular doors and focus on a mount for these for the windshield!

Keep you head down!
Wisel is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-20-2013, 12:03 AM   #348
Jeeper
 
moto-treks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisel View Post
good luck! I just came back from the general area so i feel your pain.

I'd say forget the tubular doors and focus on a mount for these for the windshield!

keep you head down!
+1
__________________
moto-treks - Motorcycle Travel & Adventures
2013 JKUR
moto-treks is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-21-2013, 08:35 AM   #349
Newb
 
nemo963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Wichita Kansas
Posts: 14
I'm still in as well, 1998 tj in black. Let me know when and where to PayPal.
Keith
__________________
Duty - Pride - Tradition
Nemo
nemo963 is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-21-2013, 04:33 PM   #350
Jeeper
 
Defiant Systems's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 319
Ok, like I said before. I have limited time so I'll build as I can! I'll try to keep my turn around times as quick as work will allow. That being said, supplies have been ordered. Shop is set up. Prices set at $60 for standard and $70 for powder coated. PM me your complete shipping info and PayPal e-mail address and I'll invoice you. Be sure to include year model and style desired. GO!
__________________
ORDER HERE
Defiant Systems is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-21-2013, 05:15 PM   #351
Jeeper
 
Ivoryring's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 576
Two questions:

1.) Do they whistle? I have a Lange Quick Mirror II that I won't put back on because A.) it whistles at anything above 4lo, and B.) it won't stay where I put it - from the responses, it looks like these units stay where you put them.

2.) What is the chance of getting the powder coat in 2013 Dozer? I would normally order black, but since you said you are waiting on someone to take the plunge with colors...
Ivoryring is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-21-2013, 05:28 PM   #352
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
paleh0rse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,118
Pm sent!!
paleh0rse is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-21-2013, 06:04 PM   #353
Jeeper
 
Defiant Systems's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivoryring View Post
Two questions:

1.) Do they whistle? I have a Lange Quick Mirror II that I won't put back on because A.) it whistles at anything above 4lo, and B.) it won't stay where I put it - from the responses, it looks like these units stay where you put them.

2.) What is the chance of getting the powder coat in 2013 Dozer? I would normally order black, but since you said you are waiting on someone to take the plunge with colors...
I have not heard any reports of them whistling. They are fairly solid and have a wide view range as they are slightly convex. (Not so much that you have trouble seeing though) I can certainly try to match 2013 Dozer! I think that would look awesome. I would need to order the powder for them so it would take just slightly longer. Let me know if you want these!
__________________
ORDER HERE
Defiant Systems is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-21-2013, 06:06 PM   #354
Jeeper
 
hooked422's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: wilmingto nc
Posts: 230
Pm on the way
hooked422 is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-21-2013, 06:55 PM   #355
Jeeper
 
jdambm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St. louis, Mo
Posts: 908
Images: 6
Send a message via Yahoo to jdambm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiant Systems View Post
Ok, like I said before. I have limited time so I'll build as I can! I'll try to keep my turn around times as quick as work will allow. That being said, supplies have been ordered. Shop is set up. Prices set at $60 for standard and $70 for powder coated. PM me your complete shipping info and PayPal e-mail address and I'll invoice you. Be sure to include year model and style desired. GO!
PM sent thank you and thank you for your service!
jdambm is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-21-2013, 07:04 PM   #356
Jeeper
 
Defiant Systems's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdambm View Post
PM sent thank you and thank you for your service!
My Pleasure
__________________
ORDER HERE
Defiant Systems is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-21-2013, 07:29 PM   #357
Jeeper
 
Ivoryring's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiant Systems View Post

I have not heard any reports of them whistling. They are fairly solid and have a wide view range as they are slightly convex. (Not so much that you have trouble seeing though) I can certainly try to match 2013 Dozer! I think that would look awesome. I would need to order the powder for them so it would take just slightly longer. Let me know if you want these!
What would you charge for a normal pair of mirrors in black powder coat plus just the bits that you normally powder done in Dozer. If I understand that's the clamp hardware and support rod. Does that make sense?
Ivoryring is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-21-2013, 07:37 PM   #358
Jeeper
 
Defiant Systems's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 319
Makes sense The support rod is actually coated in a black nylon for the JK and a black vinyl for the TJ's. The rest is all powder coated. So a Orange on black scheme would be easy if I powder coat the brackets and clamp hardware as i normally do. So to answer your question lol same cost. $70 I would only be changing the color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivoryring View Post
What would you charge for a normal pair of mirrors in black powder coat plus just the bits that you normally powder done in Dozer. If I understand that's the clamp hardware and support rod. Does that make sense?
__________________
ORDER HERE
Defiant Systems is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-21-2013, 07:40 PM   #359
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
paleh0rse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,118
Can you please make sure that mine has all black hardware? Are you still able to do that?
paleh0rse is offline   Quick Reply
Old 01-21-2013, 07:41 PM   #360
Jeeper
 
Defiant Systems's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 319
Yep! That's what I have your order recorded as. I sent you the invoice via PayPal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paleh0rse View Post
Can you please make sure that mine has all black hardware? Are you still able to do that?
__________________
ORDER HERE
Defiant Systems is offline   Quick Reply
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:16 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC