Poison Spyder RockBrawler II Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > Special Deals for Members > Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2013, 10:35 AM   #1
DTS
Sponsoring Vendor
 
DTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Menifee, CA
Posts: 691
Poison Spyder RockBrawler II Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier



The RockBrawler II Rear Bumper is the latest evolution in JK rear bumpers, incorporating many features requested by customers, and product improvements born of real world use and testing of the original RockBrawler. This bumper combines the best features to maximize performance on the toughest trails with some of the more refined traits not normally needed on a dedicated rock crawler. Its most prominent feature is the all new RockBrawler II Tire Carrier, which connects to the tailgate for easy, single-action opening. It's also slightly wider and deeper than the original RockBrawler for increased corner protection, and features an integrated hitch.



The RockBrawler II Spare Tire Carrier's Single-Action-Opening feature is a huge convenience for when you're trying to open the tailgate and tire carrier with one hand, when you've got an armload of gear or groceries in the other. Rather than latching to itself, the RockBrawler II tire carrier is tethered to the tailgate so that they open and close in tandem. A custom designed tie-rod assembly, bumper mechanism and Tramp Stamp keep the two pieces perfectly aligned when open, but tight and rattle-free when closed.



The RockBrawler II Spare Tire Carrier is fabricated entirely from CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed plate steel. The pieces are expertly welded together in a specially designed assembly fixture to ensure consistent fit and quality. A web gusset design is cut into the corner of the tire carrier to provide a little Poison Spyder flare. The RockBrawler II Tire Carrier uses the same high quality, extremely heavy duty hinge/spindle assembly that is used on the original RockBrawler Tire Carrier, featuring a CNC precision machined spindle, Timken tapered roller bearings, and CNC machined billet cap.



Like the original RockBrawler Rear Bumper, the RockBrawler II bumper shell is fabricated from CNC laser cut, brake-formed 3/16" plate steel. The RockBrawler II Rear Bumper's high clearance, multi-faceted design provides the best possible departure angles and corner obstacle clearance. The RockBrawler II Rear Bumper is slightly wider and deeper (front to back), when compared to the original RockBrawler Rear Bumper.



The integrated hitch receiver accepts standard 2" hitches and recovery accessories. It is built in to the structure of the RockBrawler™ II Rear Bumper in order to provide a higher clearance, tougher hitch that's there when you need it, but tucked up higher out of the way for better clearance and departure angles on the trail. Includes integrated safety chain loops. IMPORTANT: The integrated hitch receiver is not rated for towing. It is intended as a recovery attachment point.



Like the original RockBrawler Rear Bumper, the RockBrawler II features recessed backup lamp buckets made to accept a pair of 2-1/2" round LED lamps. The RockBrawler II also features an improved mounting system, with an adjustable flange on one side to accommodate the slight manufacturing variances in Jeep frames that we've seen over the years, which could sometimes make mounting the original RockBrawler bumper a little tricky. Another feature of the RockBrawler II is that it does not require the relocation of the license plate, as is the case with the original RockBrawler. But we do provide the bracket for mounting the license plate on the spare tire carrier, if the installer chooses to do so. And one more difference from the original RockBrawler is that the 1" thick CNC machined high clearance recovery shackle tabs are now standard equipment on the RockBrawler II.



The RockBrawler II Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier sells for $1479 "Spyder Direct" on our website, or may be purchased through any of our authorized Poison Spyder Dealers.





Product Spotlight video for the RockBrawler II Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier:

__________________
Dusty Sharp Marketing Director
Click Here for the Latest Poison Spyder News!
Poison Spyder Customs - 951-849-5911 - Connect with us on: Facebook / YouTube / Twitter
DTS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-05-2013, 10:45 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
Riccochet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Somewhere around Charlotte
Posts: 709
Why does this look out of alignment? Does the carrier sag when opened and require force/upward lifting when closing the gate?

__________________
ɹǝʌo ǝɯ ןןoɹ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı
Riccochet is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-05-2013, 12:00 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bethesda, MD
Posts: 27
If you watch the video as you close it that triangle raises up and seats in the bracket. Itt says it controls rattling and make it sit solid when closed which looks good. Looks sweet but pricey I could get a new front and rear for less than just the rear. Really is there a big difference between this and say the Bestop Highrock which has a similar look for around $800?
Krummy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-05-2013, 12:56 PM   #4
DTS
Sponsoring Vendor
 
DTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Menifee, CA
Posts: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
Why does this look out of alignment? Does the carrier sag when opened and require force/upward lifting when closing the gate?
Its the angle. In that pic the triangle is closer to you than the delrin piece is fits into when its closed.
__________________
Dusty Sharp Marketing Director
Click Here for the Latest Poison Spyder News!
Poison Spyder Customs - 951-849-5911 - Connect with us on: Facebook / YouTube / Twitter
DTS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-05-2013, 01:03 PM   #5
DTS
Sponsoring Vendor
 
DTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Menifee, CA
Posts: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krummy View Post
If you watch the video as you close it that triangle raises up and seats in the bracket. Itt says it controls rattling and make it sit solid when closed which looks good. Looks sweet but pricey I could get a new front and rear for less than just the rear. Really is there a big difference between this and say the Bestop Highrock which has a similar look for around $800?
I'm not familiar with Bestop's product so I can't speak about it specifically. But I can say in more general terms, there are always cheaper products on the market than ours. We don't try to compete on price because there's always someone who can build something cheaper than us, either by building it overseas with slave labor or using cheaper components or methods, or less features, etc. We just design and build the best product we can, and price it where it needs to be in order to cover our costs and make an ROI. For some folks that prices us out of their market, and that's OK with us. There will always be a need in the market for cheaper goods, and we're happy to cede that segment to other manufacturers. But we're grateful that there's also a market for high quality, American made goods, and thankfully those folks keep us growing.
__________________
Dusty Sharp Marketing Director
Click Here for the Latest Poison Spyder News!
Poison Spyder Customs - 951-849-5911 - Connect with us on: Facebook / YouTube / Twitter
DTS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-05-2013, 07:01 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
Riccochet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Somewhere around Charlotte
Posts: 709
$1500 is a bit pricey. Does it come painted/powder coated?
__________________
ɹǝʌo ǝɯ ןןoɹ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı
Riccochet is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-05-2013, 07:32 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
connorcrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 97
There's a thread about this in the JK section, people were asking about the tow rating and I was hoping you would chime in.. Bumper looks great though
connorcrush is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-05-2013, 08:53 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bethesda, MD
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTS View Post

I'm not familiar with Bestop's product so I can't speak about it specifically. But I can say in more general terms, there are always cheaper products on the market than ours. We don't try to compete on price because there's always someone who can build something cheaper than us, either by building it overseas with slave labor or using cheaper components or methods, or less features, etc. We just design and build the best product we can, and price it where it needs to be in order to cover our costs and make an ROI. For some folks that prices us out of their market, and that's OK with us. There will always be a need in the market for cheaper goods, and we're happy to cede that segment to other manufacturers. But we're grateful that there's also a market for high quality, American made goods, and thankfully those folks keep us growing.
I here you and I do pay for quality so I wouldn't say I am not your target market. But I would expect premium quality and features if i pay a premium price so if the hitch is not tow rated that would be a problem for me. Maybe that's not the case.
Krummy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-05-2013, 10:47 PM   #9
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 445
Hey dusty, what happened to the product video that was posted on the website? It was up for a few hours then it was taken down

For some reason, it looks like the bumper in the video was little bit wider/larger coverage than the pictures posted here.

The new bumper says there's a wee bit more coverage, based on these pics, it's hard to differentiate between the two
tlminh is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-08-2013, 10:30 AM   #10
DTS
Sponsoring Vendor
 
DTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Menifee, CA
Posts: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlminh View Post
Hey dusty, what happened to the product video that was posted on the website? It was up for a few hours then it was taken down

For some reason, it looks like the bumper in the video was little bit wider/larger coverage than the pictures posted here.

The new bumper says there's a wee bit more coverage, based on these pics, it's hard to differentiate between the two
I took that video down after I realized there were a few features of the bumper that were different on the prototype unit used in that video (shot several months ago) versus the final production units that are now available. We'll have an updated video up for it soon. But yes, one of the changes was that this bumper is not quite as wide as the prototype was, and does not reach forward all the way to the wheel opening on the sides the way the prototype did.
__________________
Dusty Sharp Marketing Director
Click Here for the Latest Poison Spyder News!
Poison Spyder Customs - 951-849-5911 - Connect with us on: Facebook / YouTube / Twitter
DTS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-08-2013, 10:38 AM   #11
DTS
Sponsoring Vendor
 
DTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Menifee, CA
Posts: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
$1500 is a bit pricey. Does it come painted/powder coated?
No, at this time it only comes in bare steel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by connorcrush View Post
There's a thread about this in the JK section, people were asking about the tow rating and I was hoping you would chime in.. Bumper looks great though
I haven't seen that thread, I'll go look for it. But to answer your question we have not done the independent lab testing and regulatory red tape that is required to get an official tow rating on it. For the same reason, you'll rarely see tow ratings on rear bumpers made by small and medium manufacturers like us. When you make a couple dozen at a time its harder to spread the costs out than if you're making hundreds of them at a time. But we hope to be big enough to be able to justify those costs soon. Until then we just have to build it as strong as we can but not officially claim it as a "tow" hitch.
__________________
Dusty Sharp Marketing Director
Click Here for the Latest Poison Spyder News!
Poison Spyder Customs - 951-849-5911 - Connect with us on: Facebook / YouTube / Twitter
DTS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-08-2013, 10:45 AM   #12
DTS
Sponsoring Vendor
 
DTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Menifee, CA
Posts: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krummy View Post
I here you and I do pay for quality so I wouldn't say I am not your target market. But I would expect premium quality and features if i pay a premium price so if the hitch is not tow rated that would be a problem for me. Maybe that's not the case.
Well hopefully some day when we are at the point that we can do a tow rating on it, we can gain you as a customer. And honestly that's the best incentive for getting those done, as we know it is important for some folks. But if you're not able to wait until then and need to choose some other product that has the features you need and is available already, of course we can't blame you for that.
__________________
Dusty Sharp Marketing Director
Click Here for the Latest Poison Spyder News!
Poison Spyder Customs - 951-849-5911 - Connect with us on: Facebook / YouTube / Twitter
DTS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-09-2013, 06:36 AM   #13
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bethesda, MD
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTS View Post

Well hopefully some day when we are at the point that we can do a tow rating on it, we can gain you as a customer. And honestly that's the best incentive for getting those done, as we know it is important for some folks. But if you're not able to wait until then and need to choose some other product that has the features you need and is available already, of course we can't blame you for that.
Your products look great I am not knocking the company btw just making observations as they apply to me. I love the rear bumper just not in the budget today and I do have to tow a boat occasionally so the rating is a necessity. Any plans for a full width bumper in the near future?
Krummy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-10-2013, 10:54 AM   #14
DTS
Sponsoring Vendor
 
DTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Menifee, CA
Posts: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krummy View Post
Your products look great I am not knocking the company btw just making observations as they apply to me. I love the rear bumper just not in the budget today and I do have to tow a boat occasionally so the rating is a necessity. Any plans for a full width bumper in the near future?
We do have plans to start working on some full width stuff, both front and rear. Our roots are more from the hard core rock crawling side, so the "expedition" type stuff is a segment we've been looking in to for future growth. That said, I have no definite time frame that I can quote for that.
__________________
Dusty Sharp Marketing Director
Click Here for the Latest Poison Spyder News!
Poison Spyder Customs - 951-849-5911 - Connect with us on: Facebook / YouTube / Twitter
DTS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-10-2013, 02:30 PM   #15
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Upland CA, Havasu AZ
Posts: 321
Images: 4
Dusty, I am an admirer of PS products since seeing them at JPI's shop and on Stan's JK. The "tow rating" is of interest to me and was wondering if you can provide an answer just off that topic.

PS markets the 2" receiver as a "recovery point." Is that recovery point engineered and constructed so as to safely pull the weight of a JK (or JKU) repeatedly and reliably in a safe manner, or should we be concerned that repeated or prolonged use as a recovery point may lead to structural failure? ;-)

Thanks


BTW, class answer on price point and market!
LHC30 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-16-2013, 10:01 AM   #16
DTS
Sponsoring Vendor
 
DTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Menifee, CA
Posts: 691
Product Spotlight video for the RockBrawler II Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier:

__________________
Dusty Sharp Marketing Director
Click Here for the Latest Poison Spyder News!
Poison Spyder Customs - 951-849-5911 - Connect with us on: Facebook / YouTube / Twitter
DTS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-16-2013, 10:07 AM   #17
DTS
Sponsoring Vendor
 
DTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Menifee, CA
Posts: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC30 View Post
Dusty, I am an admirer of PS products since seeing them at JPI's shop and on Stan's JK. The "tow rating" is of interest to me and was wondering if you can provide an answer just off that topic.

PS markets the 2" receiver as a "recovery point." Is that recovery point engineered and constructed so as to safely pull the weight of a JK (or JKU) repeatedly and reliably in a safe manner, or should we be concerned that repeated or prolonged use as a recovery point may lead to structural failure? ;-)
We believe it is stronger than the factory tow hitch. It is fully integrated into the 3/16" plate steel bumper, that is then bolted to the Jeep's frame on 3 planes. But since we have not done the lab testing and paid for a tow rating, we can not call it a "tow hitch". As a recovery point, using a proper receiver recovery attachment, we believe it is as strong or stronger than a welded-on shackle tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC30 View Post
BTW, class answer on price point and market!
Thanks. Its always difficult to answer a question like that diplomatically LOL...
__________________
Dusty Sharp Marketing Director
Click Here for the Latest Poison Spyder News!
Poison Spyder Customs - 951-849-5911 - Connect with us on: Facebook / YouTube / Twitter
DTS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-22-2013, 05:33 PM   #18
DTS
Sponsoring Vendor
 
DTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Menifee, CA
Posts: 691
Thanks to DJ Rhoades for these photos of his JK RockBrawler II Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier...





__________________
Dusty Sharp Marketing Director
Click Here for the Latest Poison Spyder News!
Poison Spyder Customs - 951-849-5911 - Connect with us on: Facebook / YouTube / Twitter
DTS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-25-2013, 12:39 PM   #19
DTS
Sponsoring Vendor
 
DTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Menifee, CA
Posts: 691
A few new shots of the RockBrawler II Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier...

Couple of shots I snapped on the trail at Big Bear Forest Fest:





Thanks to Randall Davis for this shot of his fiance Kimmie demonstrating the grocery-getting convenience of the single action tailgate-tire-carrier opening:



Thanks to Tom Westphal at New Smyrna Chrysler Jeep in Florida for these shots.





Thanks to Keith Van Horn for this one:

__________________
Dusty Sharp Marketing Director
Click Here for the Latest Poison Spyder News!
Poison Spyder Customs - 951-849-5911 - Connect with us on: Facebook / YouTube / Twitter
DTS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-14-2013, 08:03 AM   #20
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
supercazzola's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: A Rocket Ranch
Posts: 592
For those who chose not to use license plate relocation bracket, how did you keep the tire carrier from protruding through your center hub of the wheel, and still keep the tire flush with the carrier to prevent rattling?
supercazzola is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-25-2014, 08:53 PM   #21
Jeeper
 
Drock1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posts: 824
I am very much considering this bumper. (BAD ASS) I have a factory hitch now and would like to know what is involved in taking that off to install this and could factory harness be utilized on this new bumper? Thank you for your time in this. Is there an option for this bumper with the notch to allow factory hitch to remain in use?
__________________
2000 sport...gone
2006 Rubicon....gone
2013 Rubicon... Current
Every Jeep is born good, its what you do with it that matters!
Drock1979 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-26-2014, 07:32 AM   #22
Jeeper
 
Phierce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Mass
Posts: 92
The factory hitch has four bolts to remove and using the harness should not be an issue. I think that PS recommends that the RB2 hitch is only for recovery and not towing.
You can only use the factory hitch with the original Rockbrawler.
__________________
Too many toys, not enough time.
Phierce is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-26-2014, 08:28 AM   #23
Jeeper
 
Drock1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posts: 824
Cool thanks. I really like the feature that allows it to open with tailgate.
__________________
2000 sport...gone
2006 Rubicon....gone
2013 Rubicon... Current
Every Jeep is born good, its what you do with it that matters!
Drock1979 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2014, 06:47 AM   #24
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
supercazzola's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: A Rocket Ranch
Posts: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drock1979 View Post
Cool thanks. I really like the feature that allows it to open with tailgate.
I have the rockbrawler II with tire carrier on my 2013 Sahara. I just bought one of those mag hitch harness holders, and it works well for me.



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1309943175.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	816769

Hopefully, you can zoom in, and look just to the left of the integrated hitch.
supercazzola is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2014, 07:57 AM   #25
Jeeper
 
Drock1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posts: 824
Looks sweet. Was factory hitch fairly simple to remove? Have you towed anything with this bumper?
__________________
2000 sport...gone
2006 Rubicon....gone
2013 Rubicon... Current
Every Jeep is born good, its what you do with it that matters!
Drock1979 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-01-2014, 01:54 AM   #26
Newb
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3
As they mention that the bumper only comes in bare steel. How easy is it to add color to the bumper so that it looks more unique? Also, what does the bare steel look like? is it black or more of the silver/metal type color? I am stuck between this bumper/ tire carrier and the warn elite series. Ideas on both??
vincentzachattack is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-01-2014, 09:58 AM   #27
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 175
When will you make a way of carrying a couple of Rotopacs on your carriers?
__________________
2007 JKU Rubicon, RK 5.5 X Factor Plus System with RK 2.0rr's, 37" MTR's, Poison Spyder trail cage, Crusher Corners with LED lights, R-SE Step Sliders, JRC Dagger Tire Carrier Bumper, PCS box and ram, D44 sleaved-trused 5.13's, ORO sway locks and Currie 1" rear.....etc

LC9 and 6l80e waiting to be installed
caryt is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-03-2014, 11:53 AM   #28
DTS
Sponsoring Vendor
 
DTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Menifee, CA
Posts: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentzachattack View Post
As they mention that the bumper only comes in bare steel. How easy is it to add color to the bumper so that it looks more unique? Also, what does the bare steel look like? is it black or more of the silver/metal type color? I am stuck between this bumper/ tire carrier and the warn elite series. Ideas on both??
It can be as easy as prep and shoot it with rattle can primer and paint, or as involved (i.e. expensive) as having a paint shop do it. As for what the bare steel looks like, check out the product images on our website. But its sort of a moot point because you HAVE TO either paint or powder coat it. You can't leave it bare.
__________________
Dusty Sharp Marketing Director
Click Here for the Latest Poison Spyder News!
Poison Spyder Customs - 951-849-5911 - Connect with us on: Facebook / YouTube / Twitter
DTS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-03-2014, 11:54 AM   #29
DTS
Sponsoring Vendor
 
DTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Menifee, CA
Posts: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by caryt View Post
When will you make a way of carrying a couple of Rotopacs on your carriers?
It has been on our to-do list but I have not seen any movement on it yet from our product development guys. So I can't give you any idea as to when. Sorry.
__________________
Dusty Sharp Marketing Director
Click Here for the Latest Poison Spyder News!
Poison Spyder Customs - 951-849-5911 - Connect with us on: Facebook / YouTube / Twitter
DTS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-03-2014, 01:05 PM   #30
Jeeper
 
Drock1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posts: 824
Can the tire carrier and bumper be purchased separately? Bumper then carrier as a add on?
__________________
2000 sport...gone
2006 Rubicon....gone
2013 Rubicon... Current
Every Jeep is born good, its what you do with it that matters!
Drock1979 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Vendor Spotlight (Deals & More)
Jeep Parts - Jeep Wheels - Jeep Soft Tops
» Recent Threads

» Popular Tags
2013 2014 advice audio axle bestop black build bumper camping clutch death wobble doors electrical engine exhaust fenders for sale frame gears hardtop hard top help advice help needed jeep jeep tj jeep wrangler jeep yj jku led lift lift advice lift kit lights manual mods mud newbie noise parts radiator radio rims rubicon rust sahara shocks soft top speakers sport steering stereo stock subwoofer suspension suspension lift swap teraflex tire tires top transfer case transmission unlimited wheels wheels and tires winch wiring wrangler wrangler tj
» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:02 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC