We've got our stocking order set for the Truck-Lite Generation 2 LEDs set - and want to give you the opportunity to jump in line before they sell out. ESTIMATED SHIP DATE: FEB 17, 2012.
These are highly anticipated and solve many issues presented by the older model Truck-Lite LED lamps.
Our system includes:
Pair of LED Truck-Lite Gen 2 headlamps
Pair of Jeep JK Harnesses
Truck-Lite 7" Round LED Headlamp, Complex Reflector Optics Design (PAIR)
- When properly mounted, exceeds FMVSS-108 and CMVSS-108 requirements for low beam and high beam performance
- Excellent option for light, medium and heavy-duty trucks, off-road vehicles, classic cars, motorcycles and more.
- Metalized reflector optics provide a lighting experience that smooth and clean across the driving surface
- Provides a brighter, crisper and whiter light output, closer to the color temperature of daylight, dramatically improving light projection distance and overall visibility
- Durability and dependability of LED lighting provides a solid-state, bulb-free headlamp design that impervious to damage from shock and vibration
- Military grade, die-cast aluminum housing and non-yellowing, polycarbonate lens offer optimum protection against damage from impact, roadside debris and other hazards
- Electronics are sealed in epoxy to resist from damage caused by corrosion or moisture
- Advanced circuitry protects against voltage spikes up to 600v
- Drop-in replacement for #6014, 6015, 6016, H6024 and Par 56 headlamp designs
- Uses standard, H4, 3-blade wiring connector
- Equipped with Truck-Lite 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Hard-coated polycarbonate lens
eCoat aluminum housing and internal structures
16 Gauge Wire
2 LED Arrays
9v-33v Multi-volt design works with both
12v and 24v systems
12.8v, 1.80a (low beam), 3.60 amps (high beam)
25.6v, 1.00a (low beam), 1.80 amps (high beam)
Operating temperature range: -40°C to 50°C
Overvoltage protection to 600v, w/constant output