I am selling my '00 Jeep Wrangler Sport located in the Cincinnati area. My family is expanding soon and I just don't have the interior space to provide for them in this vehicle. Asking $7500.
- 4.0L with Auto tranny.
- Ice cold A/C and inferno for a heater.
- Cruise control, tilt, factory foglights, Insta-trunk
- Besttop with tinted windows
- Trailer hitch
I bought this Jeep last summer with 180k miles. Previous owner was a woman who drove it back and forth to work 50 miles roundtrip. She never took it offroad. I have a pile of paperwork from her of the various maintenance done to the Jeep. I have put just 1300 miles on it since last August.
In the last 6 months I did the following:
*(5) brand new 31x10.5 tires
*(5) brand new Black Rock 15x8 aluminum rims
*2.25" budget boost lift
*brand new Skyjacker shocks with Skyjacker steering stabilizer
* brand new 100W KC hilites mounted to Spyder XRC powdercoated winch bumper
* brand new Badlands 9000lb. winch with aftermarket winch cover
* brand new Pioneer headunit with upgraded speakers for the dash & Sound Bar
*Applied spray bedliner to the grille
The Jeep needs nothing. Runs and drives great! NO DEATH WOBBLE!!! Interior is in great shape too. Everything works.
The 1st picture was taken late last summer. Note the leaves on the trees. The last 3 pictures were taken yesterday 2/12/12.