I am selling my 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with +/- 142,000 miles. The exterior color is Black and the interior color is Black. The Rubicon is in good condition and has been my daily driver. I love the car and had some wonderful times camping and off-roading with the family. I am selling the car because I have purchased a new Jeep.
Select Standard Equipment, Factory Options, and features:
- 5 speed manual transmission
- 6 cylinder 4.0 liter engine
- Black Hard Top
- Tow package
- 4WD 4x4
- Rubicon Alloy Wheel
- Temp and direction display in rear view mirror
- M8000 Warn winch and Tuffy winch locks
- Tuffy under rear seat storage tray
- JK quick disconnects (professionally installed)
- 33" BFG All Terrain Tires
(60% tread remaining)
- ARB Old Man Emu 2.5 Suspension Lift (professionally installed)
- 1/2 body kit (professionally installed)
- Black BestTop Soft Top with Tint
- Sirius Radio & mount
- OBDII Scanguage
- Grenade shifter
- Front Tweeters
- 20% tint on front windws
- Wired for CB radio, Firestick antenna, antenna mount. CB not included.
- Hi-Lift Jack with rear roll cage mount system
- Trailer wiring integrated into bumper
- Roof Rack
- Step/running boards
- All scheduled maintenance up to date
- In preparation for sale I have recently replaced the brakes, rotors, radiator
, and changed the oil.
Issues, problems, and pictures:
- I have pictures of all issues. Please email if interested. Here is the list.
- Jeep has been my daily driver for most of its life and I do a lot of camping, hunting, fishing, and other off road activities. Jeep is a good condition, but shows wear & tear for a Jeep its age.
- Picture 40. Scratches on jeep including this scratch on the door.
- Picture 41. Dent on the hood.
- Picture 42. Paint chips on the right side of jeep.
- Picture 43. Paint chips on the left side of jeep.
- Picture 44. Small circle Discoloration of paint near hood.
- Picture 45. Weathering and wear & tear of cover of roof rack.
- Picture 47. Discoloration of fender flares.
- Picture 48. Rust on rear bumper.
- Picture 49. Windshield crack. Has been present for 2 years.
- I am selling this Jeep for $11,000. I believe that is a fair price based on the condition of the car, mileage, and options. I know everyone likes haggling, but to speed up the process I figured out the lowest price I am willing to take and just offered that price to everyone.
- I believe that this is the lowest priced similar Jeep Rubicon within 500 miles on Autotrader.com
- Non Smoker and No pets.
- Closest Airport is Charleston, SC airport. I can pick you up at the Airport if you are flying into town.
- I can meet you down the street but I will not drive the car to California/Texas/Peru. Check uship.com for all your transportation needs.
- Car does not have Navigation, does not have leather, and is not an automatic.
- Title in hand.
-Email to get 40+ pictures of the car.
email address is robert_bendetti at comcast dot net