Some mixed emotions doing this, but I'm putting the rig up for sale and moving on to a couple of other projects.
2012 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
31,500 highway miles ... primarily from my 40 mile commute to work, a cross-country trip to Moab and several regional trips here in the Southeast.
I'm asking $42,500, obo
. I'm not one who 'gets offended' by offers. So, if you're interested, shoot me an offer - worst I'll say is 'no'.
- Heated front seats
- A/C with auto temp control
- Side airbags
- Max Tow
- Connectivity Group
- Body color hardtop and flares
- Katzkin leather
- Jeep rubber floor mats
AEV (all AEV equipment professionally installed by High Country 4x4 in Boone, NC):
- Front bumper
- Front skid plate
- 3.5" SC lift with hi-steer
- Rear bumper
- Rear tire carrier
- Hi-Lift mount
- 'Mopar' Enhanced Rockrails - which, as I understand it, are built by AEV
- Steel-braided extended brake lines
- Rock Hard oil pan/engine skid plate
- Warn XD9000i with Viking winchline
- Poison Spyder aluminum fairlead
- aFe y-pipe
- 35" BFT MTs
- wired for Cobra 75 CB with CB mount
- Cobra external speaker
- Rugged Ridge wheel spacers
- Rugged Ridge D-rings on front bumper
I'm driving it daily, so miles are still going on it. It could use a sight alignment and wheel balancing (though, I haven't bothered with the MTs in probably 15k miles). The driver side rear fender flare has some nice rock rash on it... flare only, no body. It's too deep to get buffed out, so I'm planning on having that painted before sale ($200 at local shop). If you don't care, I'll just knock that off the price.
Shoot me PM or email at tbmcneill at icloud dot com if interested or have questions.