New Hampshire 2012 Rubicon wheels and tires - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > Buy, sell, trade > Classifieds Archive

Join Wrangler Forum Today


 
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 10-26-2011, 03:19 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
2012-Rubicon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New England
Posts: 1,885
2012 Rubicon wheels and tires

2012 Rubicon (5) wheels and tires. 100 miles on tires. All sensors Included. $1250 + shipping or best reasonable offer. Prefer local pickup but can be shipped.

Pm me

2012-Rubicon is offline   Quick Reply
Old 10-26-2011, 04:59 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
EchoThruMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Goshen, NY
Posts: 540
Send a message via Skype™ to EchoThruMe
Pm sent

__________________
2010 Wrangler Sport

EchoThruMe is offline   Quick Reply
Old 10-31-2011, 03:22 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
stevebanzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: South NJ
Posts: 475
If you are looking to sell just the tires at any point just PM me.
__________________
shatter convention with your own invention.
stevebanzai is offline   Quick Reply
Old 10-31-2011, 03:55 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
EchoThruMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Goshen, NY
Posts: 540
Send a message via Skype™ to EchoThruMe
Again ill take all 5 wheels and tires but for much less :-)
__________________
2010 Wrangler Sport

EchoThruMe is offline   Quick Reply
Old 10-31-2011, 05:20 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
2012-Rubicon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New England
Posts: 1,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoThruMe
Again ill take all 5 wheels and tires but for much less :-)
The dealer up here thinks he's got em sold for 1500 giving me 1400....well see if he comes through
2012-Rubicon is offline   Quick Reply
Old 10-31-2011, 05:57 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
EchoThruMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Goshen, NY
Posts: 540
Send a message via Skype™ to EchoThruMe
wow. Thats nuts. If so, good for you pal.
__________________
2010 Wrangler Sport

EchoThruMe is offline   Quick Reply
Old 10-31-2011, 06:01 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
2012-Rubicon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New England
Posts: 1,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoThruMe
wow. Thats nuts. If so, good for you pal.
It's not nuts though.....go to a dealer and try to buy them new....
2012-Rubicon is offline   Quick Reply
Old 10-31-2011, 06:10 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
EchoThruMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Goshen, NY
Posts: 540
Send a message via Skype™ to EchoThruMe
I know. They are crazy expensive new. Its funny people dont look on craigslist or something to get a descent deal. I have gotten multiple sets there new for 600 bucks and under. Some people are just the types to run back to the dealer for everything.
Good work.
__________________
2010 Wrangler Sport

EchoThruMe is offline   Quick Reply
Old 10-31-2011, 06:15 PM   #9
Jeeper
 
2012-Rubicon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New England
Posts: 1,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoThruMe
Good work.
Well it ain't done yet lol.....
2012-Rubicon is offline   Quick Reply
Old 11-04-2011, 08:08 AM   #10
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012-Rubicon View Post
Well it ain't done yet lol.....
Sold yet?
SilverSahara is offline   Quick Reply
Old 11-06-2011, 05:58 AM   #11
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Radnor, PA
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoThruMe View Post
I know. They are crazy expensive new. Its funny people dont look on craigslist or something to get a descent deal. I have gotten multiple sets there new for 600 bucks and under. Some people are just the types to run back to the dealer for everything.
Good work.

I'll buy every set you can find for $600 bucks or LESS? I searched all of Craigslist (via google so who knows how thorough the search was) for them, not one set for $600? I haven't even seen a set of Sport S for $600 yet.
KINGOWOOD is offline   Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2011, 05:25 PM   #12
Jeeper
 
2012-Rubicon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New England
Posts: 1,885
Still got em folks
2012-Rubicon is offline   Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2011, 07:06 PM   #13
Jeeper
 
stevebanzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: South NJ
Posts: 475
still waiting for you to sell just tires to me. lol.
__________________
shatter convention with your own invention.
stevebanzai is offline   Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2011, 07:10 PM   #14
Jeeper
 
2012-Rubicon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New England
Posts: 1,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebanzai
still waiting for you to sell just tires to me. lol.
Make an offer........
2012-Rubicon is offline   Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2011, 07:39 PM   #15
Jeeper
 
stevebanzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: South NJ
Posts: 475
Pm sent.
__________________
shatter convention with your own invention.
stevebanzai is offline   Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2011, 10:24 PM   #16
Jeeper
 
EchoThruMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Goshen, NY
Posts: 540
Send a message via Skype™ to EchoThruMe
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGOWOOD View Post
I'll buy every set you can find for $600 bucks or LESS? I searched all of Craigslist (via google so who knows how thorough the search was) for them, not one set for $600? I haven't even seen a set of Sport S for $600 yet.
Thats asking pal. I bought a set of new Rubi takeoffs for 500 and a set of new sahara takeoffs for 600. The good deals are out there. You just have to be patient and ask.
__________________
2010 Wrangler Sport

EchoThruMe is offline   Quick Reply
Old 11-08-2011, 08:17 AM   #17
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 464
Still interested in the complete package, waiting to see what this weeks overtime check provides.

Understand that it's first come first served though


Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012-Rubicon View Post
Still got em folks
SilverSahara is offline   Quick Reply
Old 11-08-2011, 07:47 PM   #18
Jeeper
 
2012-Rubicon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New England
Posts: 1,885





2012-Rubicon is offline   Quick Reply
Old 11-11-2011, 03:16 PM   #19
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 464
Emailed you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 09-SAHARA View Post
Still interested in the complete package, waiting to see what this weeks overtime check provides.

Understand that it's first come first served though
SilverSahara is offline   Quick Reply
Old 11-13-2011, 07:16 PM   #20
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 464
Bought, Paid for and Picked Up... Thanks Kevin!

Hit the Harley dealer in your town for a token t-shirt and the Harpoon Brewery a couple of exits down on 91 for a good burger and a cold one to get me home.

Thanks again and I can't wait to see how these rip through the next snow storm we have. Remember to post up some pics of the crush!


Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012-Rubicon View Post
2012 Rubicon (5) wheels and tires. 100 miles on tires. All sensors Included. $1250 + shipping or best reasonable offer. Prefer local pickup but can be shipped.

Pm me
SilverSahara is offline   Quick Reply
Old 11-13-2011, 07:21 PM   #21
Jeeper
 
2012-Rubicon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New England
Posts: 1,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09-SAHARA
Bought, Paid for and Picked Up... Thanks Kevin!

Hit the Harley dealer in your town for a token t-shirt and the Harpoon Brewery a couple of exits down on 91 for a good burger and a cold one to get me home.

Thanks again and I can't wait to see how these rip through the next snow storm we have. Remember to post up some pics of the crush!
Your welcome. Thanks for an easy pleasant transaction! Don't forget to stay in touch. Gotta do some wheeling at some point!
2012-Rubicon is offline   Quick Reply
Old 11-13-2011, 07:50 PM   #22
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 464
Will do, We'll tear up Palmer cause neither one of us live there! HaHaHa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012-Rubicon View Post
Your welcome. Thanks for an easy pleasant transaction! Don't forget to stay in touch. Gotta do some wheeling at some point!
SilverSahara is offline   Quick Reply
Old 11-13-2011, 07:51 PM   #23
Jeeper
 
2012-Rubicon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New England
Posts: 1,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09-SAHARA
Will do, We'll tear up Palmer cause neither one of us live there! HaHaHa.
Lol...I hate palmer lol......(its a work thing)

2012-Rubicon is offline   Quick Reply
 

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2012 Wrangler information thread Milous JK General Discussion Forum 1605 07-17-2013 01:45 PM
VA: 2012 Sahara Tires and Wheels Escapade Classifieds Archive 7 10-17-2011 07:48 AM
NC: 2012 Rubicon Wheels and tires For Sale Comac90 Classifieds Archive 1 08-28-2011 08:30 PM
Falken tires on Rubicon wheels?????? Wrangler1212 TJ General Discussion Forum 5 11-18-2010 09:28 PM
33" tires on stock rubicon wheels? 03IncaRubi TJ General Discussion Forum 12 09-02-2008 08:16 PM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:21 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC