First off I apologize for posting this here, the vforum won't let me create a thread in For Sale forum. (Sysop - move if you can, thanks)
I'm in the Boston area. Depending upon your location, I could meet you halfway for some of this stuff, but I'm not going to ship it. (sorry, I'm lazy)
Free Stuff, all from a 95 Jeep YJ Sahara Package
- Rear Seat - good condition
- Rear privacy box - ok condition, still has carpet
- air box and tube to throttle body -- for fuel injected setups
- Stock Steering shaft - ok condition
- Mirrors for hard doors. Could use a little paint but otherwise good condition
For Sale stuff:
- 1995 Factory Service Manual Book, not CD. This is the real thing, complete with greasy finger prints. -- $20
- Stainless Steel Light bar with 5-150W KC Daylighters, all stainless steel finish. Its been stored a while so some cleaning wouldn't hurt. One bulb is blown, but retails for $10 -- $200
- Warn 24V M8274 Winch (not the -50) with stock 150' cable, remote, new (in box) Mile Marker roller fairlead, and new (in box) Warn YJ mounting plate. I got the winch itself off eBay, where the guy claimed it was only used 3 times (and the look of the cable confirms this). Looks weathered but mechanically sound. I've got $1000 into it, will sell for $750 firm. No less or I'll change my mind and mount it like I should....Again, this is a screaming deal, the fairlead and mounting plate are worth $300 alone. If the 24V worries you, you can get 12V 8274 motors for $125 off of ebay. I just don't have the time or need for this serious hardware.
No pictures right now. If this generates enough interest I will post some later this weekend.