I'M POSTING THIS FOR MY BUDDY LORENZO- 4XSMURF: PICS AND ORIGINAL POST ARE HERE....
I have a custom built camping trailer. It's not a Teardrop shape, but about the same size. Easy to tow with any vehicle and perfect for the weekend runs or getaways... A little piece of home on the trail.
8.5' long (+2' for the tongue)
I've camped in it in snow, rain and heavy wind. It's very comfortable and private.
- Two 12V Marine grade, daisy-chained batteries
- Two built-in interior lights, running on 12V
- One rear porch light, running on 12V
- It has two windows for natural light
- Roof vent for ventilation
- Rear opens up with a screen door
- Rear raised patio/porch with rails. I've used this a a kitchen to set up all my cooking gear and food.
- Kick ass stereo system with a 12" sub-woofer under the bed, built-in speaker tower and power amp/booster.
- Twin size bed with regular mattress.. all bedding included
- Under the bed storage, as well as two built-in storage cabinets
- Mirror over the bed so you can see what you look like in the morning, when you wake up.
- An air horn to scare the shit out of your friends when they get close
Asking $2,500 OBO
If interested, call 805-248-0248