I'm looking to get an idea of how much I can get for my TJ. I'm also looking for trades on a truck. It has to be 4WD, auto, and in good shape.
97 Jeep TJ, 4.0L 6 cylinder, Auto. 175,xxx miles.
- Smittybilt SRC Front and rear bumper
- Bushwacker 6" pocket flares
- Crown clear turn signals and corners
- 50" LED light bar with HMF mounts, LED fog lights, H4 headlights, rampage tail lights...
- Hood pins
- 15" Procomp wheels on 35" BFG KM2, rear wheel spacers
- Custom Hillside Rigs rock sliders and skid plate, steering box plate
- G2 Front diff cover, 4.54 regear
- Solid rear diff cover, Ford 8.8 LSD axle with Artec Truss Kit
- Upgraded brakes, ss brake lines
- Zone offroad 4.25" susp kit (BL, ML, nitro shocks), JSK quick disconnects, front adj track bar
- Currie upper, lower, front and rear control arms
- Quigley's CV drive shaft, advance adaptors SYE
- Mishimoto aluminum radiator, new water pump
- New transfer case