New York For Sale: KC Hi-Lites Aux lamps with Yellow Grills - BRAND NEW in Box - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > Buy, sell, trade > Classifieds Archive

Join Wrangler Forum Today



 
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-06-2014, 06:12 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
4X4RDSTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 338
4X4RDSTR is on a distinguished road
For Sale: KC Hi-Lites Aux lamps with Yellow Grills - BRAND NEW in Box

Hello,

I am selling a set of KC Hi-Lites Aux lamps, and I am including the Yellow Grills that I purchased separately.

These are BRAND NEW in the box and have never been installed, let alone even opened or handled from the sealed factory box.

There are really tough looking as well as functional with the grills. Cool.

$100 plus the cost of shipping.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks, Steven
Click image for larger version

Name:	Grill.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	1069817
__________________
2013 Wrangler Sahara
2016 Volkwagen Touareg TDI
1957 Porsche 356 Speedster
4X4RDSTR is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 09:28 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
Daniel98tj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 160
Daniel98tj is on a distinguished road
Have the black plastic stone gaurds or only yellow

__________________
1998 TJ Sport
2.5" lift
31" goodyear Wrangler mt/r
Daniel98tj is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 10:01 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
4X4RDSTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 338
4X4RDSTR is on a distinguished road
Actually I don't remember because the box is sealed. I know I also bought the yellow grill guards but never used the light or the guards. The guards are less than $20 if you wanted black, IF it does not come with the lights. Everything IS brand new for a great price. Let me know. Thanks.
__________________
2013 Wrangler Sahara
2016 Volkwagen Touareg TDI
1957 Porsche 356 Speedster
4X4RDSTR is offline  
Old 05-07-2014, 09:33 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
4X4RDSTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 338
4X4RDSTR is on a distinguished road
The KC Lights come with the soft black covers with KC printed on them in white.

I am also including the HARD YELLOW Plastic Grills as shown above.

Bottom line, you will get the soft black covers AND the hard yellow grill covers.
__________________
2013 Wrangler Sahara
2016 Volkwagen Touareg TDI
1957 Porsche 356 Speedster
4X4RDSTR is offline  
Old 05-08-2014, 10:23 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
ssteacher95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South Florida
Posts: 279
ssteacher95 is on a distinguished road
What kinds of lights are they as KC offers gobs and gobs of different kinds. I was wanting to add some A pillar lights on the cheap and these might be the perfect fit. A link to the product or a picture of the box would be helpful, thanks.
ssteacher95 is offline  
Old 05-08-2014, 12:58 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
THE BIG SITT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 219
THE BIG SITT is on a distinguished road
Do you have a model number for these lights?
THE BIG SITT is offline  
Old 05-08-2014, 01:24 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
4X4RDSTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 338
4X4RDSTR is on a distinguished road
It says 4123 on the lens.
I am including yellow hard grills and the soft black grills as shown as well as the full wiring kit. I also have the steel brackets to attach. Everything is brand new, never used, in the box.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0304.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	222.5 KB
ID:	1076834

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0303.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	227.9 KB
ID:	1076842

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0301.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	220.2 KB
ID:	1076850

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0299.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	219.4 KB
ID:	1076858

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0302.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	222.0 KB
ID:	1076866
__________________
2013 Wrangler Sahara
2016 Volkwagen Touareg TDI
1957 Porsche 356 Speedster
4X4RDSTR is offline  
Old 05-10-2014, 12:56 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
TJspeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 3,547
TJspeed is on a distinguished road
What watts are they?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
__________________
3" BDS, 1.25" JKS body lift, 1" Zone motor lift, 35x12.5 GoodYear MT/Rs

TJspeed is offline  
Old 05-11-2014, 12:18 AM   #9
Jeeper
 
4X4RDSTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 338
4X4RDSTR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJspeed View Post
What watts are they?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
They are the model 4213
KC HiLiTES 100 Watt Daylighters Long Distance Driving Lights.
__________________
2013 Wrangler Sahara
2016 Volkwagen Touareg TDI
1957 Porsche 356 Speedster
4X4RDSTR is offline  
Old 05-11-2014, 01:53 AM   #10
Jeeper
 
THPerez1972's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Mandeville, LA
Posts: 491
THPerez1972 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X4RDSTR View Post
They are the model 4213
Model 4213 is the replacement reflector with glass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X4RDSTR View Post
KC HiLiTES 100 Watt Daylighters Long Distance Driving Lights.
These appear to be KC model 238 based on the limited information given. They run $155 direct from KC and $108 from Amazon (free shipping for prime).
THPerez1972 is offline  
Old 05-11-2014, 07:03 AM   #11
Jeeper
 
4X4RDSTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 338
4X4RDSTR is on a distinguished road
Not sure except the fact that I am including the yellow grills $15.95 each and the black powder coated mounting brackets that those alone I paid $69.99 from quadratec. If nobody is interested in this deal I'll just list it on eBay. It seems too much effort selling these on this forum, brand new box items that I spent over $200 for everything, and some people feel that $100 is too much to ask. Fine, don't buy it, they're going on eBay today. I'm done wasting my time.
__________________
2013 Wrangler Sahara
2016 Volkwagen Touareg TDI
1957 Porsche 356 Speedster
4X4RDSTR is offline  
Old 05-11-2014, 09:21 AM   #12
Jeeper
 
bvanfossen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 278
bvanfossen is on a distinguished road
That's the first time you mentioned the mounts.

Where ate the mounts designed to attach?
bvanfossen is offline  
Old 05-11-2014, 12:26 PM   #13
Jeeper
 
THPerez1972's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Mandeville, LA
Posts: 491
THPerez1972 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X4RDSTR View Post
It seems too much effort selling these on this forum, brand new box items that I spent over $200 for everything, and some people feel that $100 is too much to ask. Fine, don't buy it, they're going on eBay today. I'm done wasting my time.
I clicked on this thread because I was interested in the lights. You, the seller, didn't seem to know what you were selling, despite the item being new in the box, so I offered some assistance to help you out. And to help out the buyers, I offered the off the shelf prices for the manufacturer and a vendor. Nobody posted in this thread anything indicating how they felt about the price you were asking.
THPerez1972 is offline  
Old 05-11-2014, 07:19 PM   #14
Jeeper
 
4X4RDSTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 338
4X4RDSTR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by THPerez1972 View Post
I clicked on this thread because I was interested in the lights. You, the seller, didn't seem to know what you were selling, despite the item being new in the box, so I offered some assistance to help you out. And to help out the buyers, I offered the off the shelf prices for the manufacturer and a vendor. Nobody posted in this thread anything indicating how they felt about the price you were asking.
I bought the items brand new two years ago, so I don't remember everything about them. The boxes are plain cardboard boxes as they came from Quadratec. I never used them, and have since sold my JK wrangler, and was offering the brackets to another interested party. If I recall they would be Mounted on the bumper. I'll try to look up my receipts if I still have them, but with all the extras that I am providing $100 is definitely a good deal. The way you listed the list prices on these items made it appear that I was trying to sell these items at the list price which is not the case. I am providing these brand-new lights along with additional grills and along with brackets for $100 which is a good price. Like I said originally if I can't sell them here I'll just place them on eBay. I have already sold multiple items on the forum, and nobody feels that they were ripped off because I am a reputable prior jeep owner having had a common interest. This item is just getting too tedious to sell here and taking too much of my time. That is the point I'm trying to make. $100 it's a good deal, so if anyone wants them let them step forward and say they want them and we'll leave it at that. Thank you for your attempted help.
__________________
2013 Wrangler Sahara
2016 Volkwagen Touareg TDI
1957 Porsche 356 Speedster
4X4RDSTR is offline  
Old 05-11-2014, 09:15 PM   #15
Jeeper
 
THPerez1972's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Mandeville, LA
Posts: 491
THPerez1972 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X4RDSTR View Post
I bought the items brand new two years ago, so I don't remember everything about them. The boxes are plain cardboard boxes as they came from Quadratec. I never used them, and have since sold my JK wrangler, and was offering the brackets to another interested party. If I recall they would be Mounted on the bumper. I'll try to look up my receipts if I still have them, but with all the extras that I am providing $100 is definitely a good deal. The way you listed the list prices on these items made it appear that I was trying to sell these items at the list price which is not the case. I am providing these brand-new lights along with additional grills and along with brackets for $100 which is a good price. Like I said originally if I can't sell them here I'll just place them on eBay. I have already sold multiple items on the forum, and nobody feels that they were ripped off because I am a reputable prior jeep owner having had a common interest. This item is just getting too tedious to sell here and taking too much of my time. That is the point I'm trying to make. $100 it's a good deal, so if anyone wants them let them step forward and say they want them and we'll leave it at that. Thank you for your attempted help.
This thread has been viewed over 450 times, far more than most of the threads in the for sale section. So I'd say that people are interested in them. But I'm sure that some of those who are interested are like me, they're not going to buy something without knowing what they're buying. Because I was interested, I took the information you provided, did some searching, and shared the results. If you felt that was attacking your asking price or somehow questioning your reputation, that's on your end. I can only control what I type. I cannot control what you read. And I won't apologize for providing the information to others that, as an interested party, I would have wanted to know. So I don't know why you feel the need to get defensive toward someone who is trying to help you sell the items you listed in the for sale section.
THPerez1972 is offline  
Old 05-11-2014, 09:49 PM   #16
Jeeper
 
4X4RDSTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 338
4X4RDSTR is on a distinguished road
Your point is well taken, but it was my impression. We may all love Jeeps but we are all entitled to our own opinion and interpretation of the facts. I won't apologize for my impression and for the record you are entitled to call it defensive if you like. That's fine. You are entitled and so am I. Nuff said.
__________________
2013 Wrangler Sahara
2016 Volkwagen Touareg TDI
1957 Porsche 356 Speedster
4X4RDSTR is offline  
Old 05-14-2014, 06:30 PM   #17
Jeeper
 
4X4RDSTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 338
4X4RDSTR is on a distinguished road
sold

__________________
2013 Wrangler Sahara
2016 Volkwagen Touareg TDI
1957 Porsche 356 Speedster
4X4RDSTR is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:56 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC
« Back

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner