Connecticut JK Soft Top Parts & Sahara Take Offs - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > Buy, sell, trade > Classifieds Archive

Join Wrangler Forum Today


 
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 02-02-2013, 07:30 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
JK Soft Top Parts & Sahara Take Offs

2009 (Fits 07-10) Factory Soft Top Non-Sunrider Door Surrounds With Hardware, Tail Gate Bar And Caps. New, Never Used $225 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

2012 Sahara Bumper Trim Pieces, Front And Back With Hardware. Very Good Condition, Back Has Typical Spare Tire Stains Not Visable On Truck. $150 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

Mopar Locking Lug Nuts, New Take Offs. $30 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

Rampage Freedom Panel Storage Bag (Not Pictured), Like New. $40 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

2009 (Fits 07-10) Best Top Safari Bikini Top With Header Bar, Missing One Windshield Knob (Not Pictured), Like New. $50 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2292.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	207.3 KB
ID:	204962   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2293.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	163.7 KB
ID:	204963  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2294.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	192.5 KB
ID:	204964  

SilverSahara is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 10:13 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
Bump - Best Offers Considered


Quote:
Originally Posted by 09-SAHARA View Post
2009 (Fits 07-10) Factory Soft Top Non-Sunrider Door Surrounds With Hardware, Tail Gate Bar And Caps. New, Never Used $225 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

2012 Sahara Bumper Trim Pieces, Front And Back With Hardware. Very Good Condition, Back Has Typical Spare Tire Stains Not Visable On Truck. $150 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

Mopar Locking Lug Nuts, New Take Offs. $30 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

Rampage Freedom Panel Storage Bag (Not Pictured), Like New. $40 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

2009 (Fits 07-10) Best Top Safari Bikini Top With Header Bar, Missing One Windshield Knob (Not Pictured), Like New. $50 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

SilverSahara is offline  
Old 02-06-2013, 10:45 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
Bump - Lower Prices!

2009 (Fits 07-10) Factory Soft Top Non-Sunrider 2 Door Surrounds With 4 Knobs, Tail Gate Bar And 2 End Caps. New, Never Used $200 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

2012 Sahara Bumper Trim Pieces, Front And Back With Hardware. Very Good Condition, Back Has Typical Spare Tire Stain Not Visable On Truck. $120 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

Mopar Locking Lug Nuts, New Take Offs. $25 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

Rampage Freedom Top Panel Storage Bag (Not Pictured), Like New. $30 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

2009 (Fits 07-10) Best Top Safari Bikini Top With Header Bar, Missing One Windshield Knob (Not Pictured), Like New. $40 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

JK Factory Rear Tow Hook, (Not Pictured), Good Condition. $20 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.
SilverSahara is offline  
Old 02-06-2013, 11:16 AM   #4
Pm inbox full

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 42,540
I will take the lug nuts and freedom bag.
__________________
37x12.5x17 MTR. Rock Krawler 3.5"
Coils, custom length X-Factor arms,Teraflex,Synergy,Rancho 5000X shocks.
My 2007 2 Door Build
General lift discussion thread. Have a question, need help, issues, selecting a kit, ask here
Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is online now  
Old 02-06-2013, 12:05 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeeper10 View Post
I will take the lug nuts and freedom bag.
Cool, You're still local right? What night after work works for you?

I work in Bloomfield and live in Enfield so whatever is easier to meet.
SilverSahara is offline  
Old 02-06-2013, 12:22 PM   #6
Pm inbox full

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 42,540
I live in Vernon work in south Windsor.

Out a 430 during the week and 11 on Saturday.
__________________
37x12.5x17 MTR. Rock Krawler 3.5"
Coils, custom length X-Factor arms,Teraflex,Synergy,Rancho 5000X shocks.
My 2007 2 Door Build
General lift discussion thread. Have a question, need help, issues, selecting a kit, ask here
Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is online now  
Old 02-06-2013, 12:30 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeeper10 View Post
I live in Vernon work in south Windsor.

Out a 430 during the week and 11 on Saturday.
PM Sent.
SilverSahara is offline  
Old 02-07-2013, 06:37 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
A Couple Of Things Gone, Thanks KJeeper10!

Everything Else Must Go, Taking Best Offers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09-SAHARA View Post
Bump - Lower Prices!

2009 (Fits 07-10) Factory Soft Top Non-Sunrider 2 Door Surrounds With 4 Knobs, Tail Gate Bar And 2 End Caps. New, Never Used $200 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

2012 Sahara Bumper Trim Pieces, Front And Back With Hardware. Very Good Condition, Back Has Typical Spare Tire Stain Not Visable On Truck. $120 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

Mopar Locking Lug Nuts, New Take Offs. Sold.

Rampage Freedom Top Panel Storage Bag (Not Pictured), Like New. Sold.

2009 (Fits 07-10) Best Top Safari Bikini Top With Header Bar, Missing One Windshield Knob (Not Pictured), Like New. $40 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

JK Factory Rear Tow Hook, (Not Pictured), Good Condition. $20 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

3.8L Rugged Ridge Throttle Body Spacer, (Not Pictured), Good Condition. $20 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.
SilverSahara is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #9
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
Blizzard Bump - Lower Prices!

2009 (Fits 07-10) Factory Soft Top Non-Sunrider 2 Door Surrounds With 4 Knobs, Tail Gate Bar And 2 End Caps. New, Never Used $180 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

2012 Sahara Bumper Trim Pieces, Front And Back With Hardware. Very Good Condition, Back Has Typical Spare Tire Stain Not Visable On Truck. $100 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

Mopar Locking Lug Nuts, New Take Offs. Sold.

Rampage Freedom Top Panel Storage Bag (Not Pictured), Like New. Sold.

2009 (Fits 07-10) Best Top Safari Bikini Top With Header Bar, Missing One Windshield Knob (Not Pictured), Like New. $35 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

JK Factory Rear Tow Hook, (Not Pictured), Good Condition. $15 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

Rugged Ridge 3.8L Throttle Body Spacer. (Not Pictured), Good Condition. $15 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.
SilverSahara is offline  
Old 02-11-2013, 07:32 PM   #10
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
Survived The Blizzard Bump - Even Lower Prices!

2009 (Fits 07-10) Factory Soft Top Non-Sunrider 2 Door Surrounds With 4 Knobs, Tail Gate Bar And 2 End Caps. New, Never Used $160 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

2012 Sahara Bumper Trim Pieces, Front And Back With Hardware. Very Good Condition, Back Has Typical Spare Tire Stain Not Visable On Truck. $90 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

2009 (Fits 07-10) Best Top Safari Bikini Top With Header Bar, Missing One Windshield Knob (Not Pictured), Like New. $30 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

JK Factory Rear Tow Hook, (Not Pictured), Good Condition. $15 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

Rugged Ridge 3.8L Throttle Body Spacer. (Not Pictured), Good Condition. $15 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.
SilverSahara is offline  
Old 02-14-2013, 06:19 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
Bump - Best Offers Taken Guys and Girls, Need New Springs To Unstock My New JK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09-SAHARA View Post
Survived The Blizzard Bump - Even Lower Prices!

2009 (Fits 07-10) Factory Soft Top Non-Sunrider 2 Door Surrounds With 4 Knobs, Tail Gate Bar And 2 End Caps. New, Never Used $160 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

2012 Sahara Bumper Trim Pieces, Front And Back With Hardware. Very Good Condition, Back Has Typical Spare Tire Stain Not Visable On Truck. $90 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

2009 (Fits 07-10) Best Top Safari Bikini Top With Header Bar, Missing One Windshield Knob (Not Pictured), Like New. $30 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

JK Factory Rear Tow Hook, (Not Pictured), Good Condition. $15 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

Rugged Ridge 3.8L Throttle Body Spacer. (Not Pictured), Good Condition. $15 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.
SilverSahara is offline  
Old 02-14-2013, 08:32 PM   #12
Jeeper
 
Dogzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Coastal NC
Posts: 936
I'm in NC, and I'd love to have the bumper trim pieces. If you can ship (28516) them, I'll give you $100, plus any shipping costs, plus $25.

Let me know.
Dogzilla is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 07:24 AM   #13
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogzilla View Post
I'm in NC, and I'd love to have the bumper trim pieces. If you can ship (28516) them, I'll give you $100, plus any shipping costs, plus $25.

Let me know.
Dogzilla, That I can do.

I PM'd you to iron out the details.
SilverSahara is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 08:40 AM   #14
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogzilla View Post
I'm in NC, and I'd love to have the bumper trim pieces. If you can ship (28516) them, I'll give you $100, plus any shipping costs, plus $25.

Let me know.
With the looks of your location I'd love to hand deliver them to the NC coast, hahaha.

I want to retire down there within 15-20 years, is it as nice as it looks?
SilverSahara is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 08:48 AM   #15
Pm inbox full

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 42,540
__________________
37x12.5x17 MTR. Rock Krawler 3.5"
Coils, custom length X-Factor arms,Teraflex,Synergy,Rancho 5000X shocks.
My 2007 2 Door Build
General lift discussion thread. Have a question, need help, issues, selecting a kit, ask here
Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is online now  
Old 02-15-2013, 09:25 AM   #16
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeeper10 View Post
Yo Bud, whats doin
SilverSahara is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 09:55 AM   #17
Pm inbox full

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 42,540
Ordering a set of Tera control arms today

Add those to the pile of uninstalled shat lol
__________________
37x12.5x17 MTR. Rock Krawler 3.5"
Coils, custom length X-Factor arms,Teraflex,Synergy,Rancho 5000X shocks.
My 2007 2 Door Build
General lift discussion thread. Have a question, need help, issues, selecting a kit, ask here
Click HERE to become a WranglerForum Supporting Member!
kjeeper10 is online now  
Old 02-15-2013, 09:56 AM   #18
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogzilla View Post
I'm in NC, and I'd love to have the bumper trim pieces. If you can ship (28516) them, I'll give you $100, plus any shipping costs, plus $25.

Let me know.
2012 Sahara Bumper Trim Pieces, Front And Back With Hardware. Very Good Condition, Back Has Typical Spare Tire Stain Not Visable On Truck. Sold
SilverSahara is offline  
Old 02-15-2013, 10:01 AM   #19
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeeper10 View Post
Ordering a set of Tera control arms today

Add those to the pile of uninstalled shat lol
Ya this is a tough time of year up here to work on cold sh#t. Think Spring!
SilverSahara is offline  
Old 02-17-2013, 09:28 AM   #20
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
Lower Price On Door Surrounds, Soft Top Weather Is Coming. Taking Offers!!

2009 (Fits 07-10) Factory Soft Top Non-Sunrider 2 Door Surrounds With 4 Knobs, Tail Gate Bar And 2 End Caps. New, Never Used $140 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

2012 Sahara Bumper Trim Pieces, Front And Back With Hardware. Very Good Condition, Back Has Typical Spare Tire Stain Not Visable On Truck. Sold.

2009 (Fits 07-10) Best Top Safari Bikini Top With Header Bar, Missing One Windshield Knob (Not Pictured), Like New. $20 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

JK Factory Rear Tow Hook, (Not Pictured), Good Condition. Scrapped.

Rugged Ridge 3.8L Throttle Body Spacer. (Not Pictured), Good Condition. Scrapped.
SilverSahara is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 08:11 PM   #21
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogzilla View Post
I'm in NC, and I'd love to have the bumper trim pieces. If you can ship (28516) them, I'll give you $100, plus any shipping costs, plus $25.

Let me know.
Don, They Shipped today seeing yesterday was a Holiday at the Post Office, Thanks again!
SilverSahara is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 09:04 PM   #22
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
Bump, The Door Surrounds Need A New Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09-SAHARA View Post
Lower Price On Door Surrounds, Soft Top Weather Is Coming. Taking Offers!!

2009 (Fits 07-10) Factory Soft Top Non-Sunrider 2 Door Surrounds With 4 Knobs, Tail Gate Bar And 2 End Caps. New, Never Used $140 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

2012 Sahara Bumper Trim Pieces, Front And Back With Hardware. Very Good Condition, Back Has Typical Spare Tire Stain Not Visable On Truck. Sold.

2009 (Fits 07-10) Best Top Safari Bikini Top With Header Bar, Missing One Windshield Knob (Not Pictured), Like New. $20 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

JK Factory Rear Tow Hook, (Not Pictured), Good Condition. Scrapped.

Rugged Ridge 3.8L Throttle Body Spacer. (Not Pictured), Good Condition. Scrapped.
SilverSahara is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 10:02 AM   #23
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
Bump - Taking Offers - Dont Be Shy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09-SAHARA View Post
Bump, The Door Surrounds Need A New Home!
SilverSahara is offline  
Old 02-21-2013, 11:53 PM   #24
Jeeper
 
Dogzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Coastal NC
Posts: 936
Thanks.
Dogzilla is offline  
Old 02-23-2013, 03:42 PM   #25
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
Door Surrounds Now $120 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

Safari Top Sold, Thanks Cindy, Real Nice Rubi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09-SAHARA View Post
Lower Price On Door Surrounds, Soft Top Weather Is Coming. Taking Offers!!

2009 (Fits 07-10) Factory Soft Top Non-Sunrider 2 Door Surrounds With 4 Knobs, Tail Gate Bar And 2 End Caps. New, Never Used $140 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.

2012 Sahara Bumper Trim Pieces, Front And Back With Hardware. Very Good Condition, Back Has Typical Spare Tire Stain Not Visable On Truck. Sold.

2009 (Fits 07-10) Best Top Safari Bikini Top With Header Bar, Missing One Windshield Knob (Not Pictured), Like New. Sold.
SilverSahara is offline  
Old 02-23-2013, 06:21 PM   #26
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09-SAHARA View Post
Door Surrounds Now $120 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.
A little help here guys, The part numbers on my door surrounds for sale 55395236AH & 55395237AH state for a Non-Sunrider Soft Top. With the pictures supplied can somebody with a soft top tell me if the plastic lever working the pin next to the rear attachment knob is in fact for the Sun Rider top or just an attachment point for the Non Sun Rider style top. I just want to accurately describe them as I look at them closer. Thanks in advance!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2333.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	226.1 KB
ID:	213551  
SilverSahara is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 01:54 PM   #27
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
Last Call - $100 Local Pick-Up / $125 Shipped Lower 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09-SAHARA View Post
Door Surrounds Now $120 Best Offer. Prefer Local Pick-Up.
SilverSahara is offline  
Old 02-28-2013, 07:18 PM   #28
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
Door Surrounds Sold, Thanks Danielle!


Quote:
Originally Posted by 09-SAHARA View Post
Last Call - $100 Local Pick-Up / $125 Shipped Lower 48
SilverSahara is offline  
Old 03-01-2013, 10:45 AM   #29
Jeeper
 
jeepydg14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09-SAHARA View Post
Door Surrounds Sold, Thanks Danielle!
Thanks Brad!!!!
__________________
Danielle
07 Jeep Wrangler X
jeepydg14 is offline  
Old 03-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #30
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern Connecticut
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepydg14 View Post
Thanks Brad!!!!
You need a new picture without that God awful bumper left over from 1982 Just bustin ya!

SilverSahara is offline  
 

Tags
freedom , lug , sahara , top

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC