Anyone interested in a Superchips Flaspak for the 2008 JK? I bought it last summer and really haven't used it much after the initial "tune".
Comes with original box, software, hardware.
2008 Jeep JK Auto
1. Is there anything special I would have to do to use it on my 2008 Wrangler?
2. Do these Flashpaqs get bound to a single vehicle, require an owner transfer or anything like that?
3. Why are you selling it?
4. Does it come with a no-DOA guarantee? (I always ask this question with any used computer product purchase).
1. Is there anything special I would have to do to use it on my 2008 Wrangler? No, my JK is a 08 as well.
2. Do these Flashpaqs get bound to a single vehicle, require an owner transfer or anything like that? There is no transfer or anything that I know of. The only thing you may have to do is a software update through your computer. You'll want the latest updates before you tune.
3. Why are you selling it? Don't really use it to its full potential, I rather have the money and spend it on the TJ.
4. Does it come with a no-DOA guarantee? (I always ask this question with any used computer product purchase). About 2 weeks ago I plugged it back into the jeep to "de-tune" my jeep back to stock configuration. Everything work the way its supposed to. The only thing I can guarantee is that it worked when I packaged it up for shipping.
Just bought one from here, paid $250 including shipping.
Anyone interested from what I read on te SC forum- as long as the owner flashes the jeep back to stock the tuner can be used on another jeep
Can't wait to receive it
2007 Rubicon/Rock Krawler TR 2.5 coils/rear TB/Rancho 9000 31/32XL shocks/Teraflex monster TB/Synergy highsteer,tie rod, ball joints/Hankook MT 315-75-16 on Level 8 ZX's/MC front SB links/Rancho geo brackets & shocks/Fox ATS stabilizer/Adams front DS/Artec front armor w/ Currie upper bushings=Frankinjeep from hell.