I replaced the cloth interior on my 2012 Rubicon with Katzkin earlier this year. Vehicle had 11k miles at time of replacement. Looking for $75 OBO, no shipping please, local pickup only in metro Detroit.
Here is the inventory:
- Driver Front seat bottom - fair condition, slight wear on outside bolster
- Driver front seat back - fair condition, slight wear hole on outside bolster
- Passenger front seat bottom - very good condition
- Passenger front seat back - very good condition
- tumble seat back - not usable large rip on top
- tumble seat bottom - very good condition, nearly no use.
Basically, this is great for somebody that has a tear or stain on the passenger front seat, or on the bottom of the back tumbler bench. Make an offer, just want to get it out of the house to somebody that is looking for a good deal that has the need to replace a portion of their interior. I bought it used, doesn't smell like the previous owner was a smoker.