07-18-2011, 04:29 PM
Join Date: Mar 2011
Selling my 98 TJ.
See pics in my Jeep profile.
1998 Jeep Wrangler for sale. Engine is 4.0L 6-cyl. Manual 5-speed transmission. 143,xxx miles. The engine has been well maintained and still runs like new.
The Jeep has the following features / upgrades:
- 4" Rough Country suspension lift
- Rear axle re-geared at 4.56 (front still needs to be re-geared if you plan on engaging the 4wd)
- 33" BFG Mud Terrains with almost all of the tread still remaining.
- Black American Racing wheels
- Steering stabilizer
- Transfer case drop
- Slip Yoke Eliminator (brand new)
- Borla cat-back exhaust
- Throttle body spacer
- Custom intake (not sure what brand)
- Sound bar
- CD / MP3 player
- Soft top (no leaks)
- Rear seat
- Very bright custom headlights (not sure what brand)
- Off-road auxiliary lights with interior switch
The Jeep isn't perfect, like I said you'll need to re-gear the front if you plan on using the 4 wheel drive. There are some cosmetic imperfections but nothing major.
$8900 or highest cash offer. Only serious buyers please.