11-18-2013, 07:34 PM
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Very Capable 2006 Jeep Rubicon Priced to Sell Fast!
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with 65+K miles, asking $20,000.
Transmission: 6-speed Manual
Color: Patriot Blue
This Jeep is ready to take out and wheel! It has been on many of the local trails in Big Bear, Calico, Cougar Buttes and the Hungry Valley/Gorman area. The hard top has a small nick, high on driver side towards the back. It has rear defrost and wiper, cruise control, and all the standard amenities of the Rubicon package. I flat tow behind my RV so it is fully-wired and tow-ready. Since I’ve had it, it’s been maintained with full synthetic AIMS Oil and filter. Clutch is about 2 years old; transmission and transfer case was recently serviced as preventive maintenance.
Following is a list of all the upgrades that either I or JeePeformance, Inc. have installed as well as some OEM parts:
· OEM Dana 44 axles (front and fear)
· OEM 4.10 gears
· OEM Diff. Lockers (front and fear)
· Chromoly Front Axle Shafts
· Borla Stainless Steel (T-304) Headers
· Borla Stainless Steel (T-304) Exhaust System
· Airaid Cold Air Intake (Synthamax filter)
· Bilstein 5100 Series shock (front and rear)
· Currie - Currectlync H.D. Tie Rod and Drag Link System
· Currie – Upper and Lower Front and Rear Short Control Arms with Johnny Joints
· Currie - Rear Sway Bar Extended Links
· Currie – Fuel Tank Skid
· SkidRow – Lower Control Arm Skids
· Skyjacker 4” Lift Kit
· Skyjacker Front Sway Bar Disconnects
· Teraflex Engine Oil Pan Skid
· Custom Aluminum Transmission Skid Plate (made and installed by JPI)
· Rigid Industries D-Series Dually Driving Lights
· Rigid Industries E2 10” Combo Light Bar
· Trucklite Headlights
· ProComp Aluminum Wheels
· 33 x 12.5 x R15 Cooper Discoverer STT Tires
· Mopar Front Bumper
· ARB Rear Tire Carrier/Bumper
· ARB Rear Bumper Hi-lift Jack Bracket
· Smittybuilt – XRC8 Winch
· Windshield Channel for Bikini Top (no drill style)
· Uniden PC78 ElLITE CB Radio
· 48” Firestik Antenna w/Taillight-Mount
· Firestik Stainless Steel Antenna Spring
I never thought I’d get rid of this Jeep, but I made the mistake of test-driving a newer JKUR and really liked it. I will entertain any serious offer. Please feel free to PM me with any questions you might have or if you’d like additional information. This Jeep is in Moreno Valley, CA and is not my DD.
Pictures to follow this post...
"We can't all be Washingtons, but we can all be patriots."
~Charles F. Browne