WTB:Tailgate for 01 TJ - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > Buy, sell, trade > Classifieds Archive

Join Wrangler Forum Today



 
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 09-05-2013, 12:52 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,631
JVLemur is on a distinguished road
WTB:Tailgate for 01 TJ

Someone decided to rear end me while my jeep was parked, only damage is my tailgate, it's dented and it's a struggle to shut now, so...
WTB a Tailgate for my TJ, not 100% sure any year works but it should, preferably in California unless shipping is cheap. Solar yellow or black preferred but not necessary. PM if you have anything.
Thanks
__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is offline  
Old 09-06-2013, 09:17 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,306
PhillyMike is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post
Someone decided to rear end me while my jeep was parked, only damage is my tailgate, it's dented and it's a struggle to shut now, so...
WTB a Tailgate for my TJ, not 100% sure any year works but it should, preferably in California unless shipping is cheap. Solar yellow or black preferred but not necessary. PM if you have anything.
Thanks
I have a dark green one, hinges are thought tho. Shoot me a text if you still got my number I'll text pics.

PhillyMike is offline  
Old 09-07-2013, 12:27 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,631
JVLemur is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyMike View Post

I have a dark green one, hinges are thought tho. Shoot me a text if you still got my number I'll text pics.
I don't think I've got your number. Do you know a shipping price to 95391? Don't really want to spend much on shipping, work is slow at the moment
__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is offline  
Old 09-07-2013, 09:44 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,306
PhillyMike is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post

I don't think I've got your number. Do you know a shipping price to 95391? Don't really want to spend much on shipping, work is slow at the moment
Pm sent
PhillyMike is offline  
Old 09-07-2013, 10:53 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
Madden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 669
Madden is on a distinguished road
If I were you I'd take this opportunity to convert it to a drop down style like on the CJ's, but that's just my 2˘
__________________
Madden is offline  
Old 09-16-2013, 11:32 AM   #6
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,631
JVLemur is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden View Post
If I were you I'd take this opportunity to convert it to a drop down style like on the CJ's, but that's just my 2˘
I'm thinking the same. I'll just run my tailgate until I get the funds.
__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is offline  
Old 09-17-2013, 01:14 PM   #7
DTM
Jeeper
 
DTM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Riverside, Ca
Posts: 709
DTM is on a distinguished road
I have a white tailgate off a 2004 LJ. $100 and it's yours...Riverside, Ca

DTM is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC