Pennsylvania Parting out a 1991 YJ Wrangler - Page 2 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > Buy, sell, trade > Jeep Part-Outs

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 09-18-2012, 07:02 AM   #31
Jeeper
 
AKohler883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Reading, PA
Posts: 334
I need a gray lid for this console....

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-544760503.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	145.8 KB
ID:	161269

__________________
2007 JKU - 6spd, 17x9 Pro Comp wheels with 285/70/17 Firestone Destination AT's. ALL BLACK.
AKohler883 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:53 AM   #32
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKohler883
I need a gray lid for this console....
I have the other style console.

Tim7 is online now   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:10 AM   #33
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,864
Bump
Tim7 is online now   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:37 AM   #34
Jeeper
 
Richlw3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 99
I need higher ring and pinion something around 4.11 for D35 D30. Let me know what you have. I live in west Chester pa.
Richlw3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:17 AM   #35
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richlw3
I need higher ring and pinion something around 4.11 for D35 D30. Let me know what you have. I live in west Chester pa.
Sale pending on both of the complete axles.

But I also have just a d 35 with 4.10s.
Tim7 is online now   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:48 PM   #36
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 79
Anything still available? Looking for two wiring harnesses: One for sound bar (speakers and courtesy light), and the complete harness, controls, and hose for the hard top. I have a 1995, picked up these two parts after the fact.
__________________
groovetrain
groovetrain is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:06 PM   #37
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovetrain
Anything still available? Looking for two wiring harnesses: One for sound bar (speakers and courtesy light), and the complete harness, controls, and hose for the hard top. I have a 1995, picked up these two parts after the fact.
No sorry I don't have those two parts
Tim7 is online now   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:18 PM   #38
Jeeper
 
rossd14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 309
Tim's at it again! best of luck with your sales!
__________________
Parting out: (12) XJ's. (4) TJ's
For Sale: 01 Yellow TJ
2000 Cherokee Sport Black
1998 TJ Project
32 Jeeps since 11/12...and counting!
~ I'd Rather Be Flying! ~
rossd14 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:43 PM   #39
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossd14
Tim's at it again! best of luck with your sales!
Thanks you as well
Tim7 is online now   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:30 PM   #40
Jeeper
 
YJeep91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 44
I need cj7 liftgate hinges of you have any?
YJeep91 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:08 PM   #41
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by YJeep91
I need cj7 liftgate hinges of you have any?
No I don't.
Tim7 is online now   Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:14 AM   #42
Jeeper
 
TRM627's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Prince George, VA
Posts: 192
do you have the interior visors and hardware, what condition are the seats?, thats all i can think of right now
TRM627 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:16 AM   #43
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRM627
do you have the interior visors and hardware, what condition are the seats?, thats all i can think of right now
Have a grey set of visors.
Seats are no good.
Tim7 is online now   Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:11 PM   #44
Jeeper
 
econjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 31
Is the roll bars available? What style are they if you do?
econjo is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:09 AM   #45
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by econjo
Is the roll bars available? What style are they if you do?
The rollbar spreaders (connectors that go to the windshield frame) or the hole rollbar setup?
Tim7 is online now   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:17 AM   #46
Jeeper
 
econjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim7 View Post
The rollbar spreaders (connectors that go to the windshield frame) or the hole rollbar setup?
the whole setup..I'm looking for sport bars to replace my family style bars.
econjo is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:48 AM   #47
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by econjo

the whole setup..I'm looking for sport bars to replace my family style bars.
Just have the rollbar connectors.
Tim7 is online now   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:06 AM   #48
Jeeper
 
Ianbeaulieu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: San Antonio Texas
Posts: 1,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by econjo View Post

the whole setup..I'm looking for sport bars to replace my family style bars.
i have a sport bar
__________________
1987 YJ 4.2L I6 5-Speed, SOA, 1"shackle, Chrome Diff Cover Rear, Lime Green Under Parts
Ianbeaulieu is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:43 PM   #49
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 35
how much for a non tilt steering column shipped to 03042 ???
alfalfa is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:59 PM   #50
Jeeper
 
307jrv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 627
What kind of shape and what does the center console look like?
307jrv is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:17 AM   #51
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfalfa View Post
how much for a non tilt steering column shipped to 03042 ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by 307jrv View Post
What kind of shape and what does the center console look like?
Sold
Tim7 is online now   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:09 PM   #52
Jeeper
 
Mcatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Broadview Hts, Ohio ( Cleveland)
Posts: 121
Are both the 5 speeds ax-15'S? Looking for a 3550. Also looking for a flywheel, bellhousing, dust shield/plate. Might go with an ax-15 if the price is right, package deal? Thanks
__________________
It's better to burnout, than to fade away.
Mcatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:50 PM   #53
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcatt View Post
Are both the 5 speeds ax-15'S? Looking for a 3550. Also looking for a flywheel, bellhousing, dust shield/plate. Might go with an ax-15 if the price is right, package deal? Thanks
I have a 3550 n ax15 left
Tim7 is online now   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:22 PM   #54
Jeeper
 
1993YJr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North Arlington, NJ
Posts: 68
How much for the ax-15 and pedal assembly?
__________________
Whatever's worth doing is worth overdoing
1993YJr is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:49 PM   #55
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1993YJr View Post
How much for the ax-15 and pedal assembly?
Pick up or shipped
Tim7 is online now   Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:54 AM   #56
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Havertown PA
Posts: 19
Send a message via AIM to JeepYJ87
Id be interested in a pedal assembly to go with the AX15 i just picked up for a swap. How much shipped to the philly area?
JeepYJ87 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:40 PM   #57
Jeeper
 
vetteonr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Detroit suburb
Posts: 156
Do you have any half door hinges? Also, how much for the sun visors shipped to 48195?
vetteonr is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 06:21 PM   #58
Jeeper
 
rich jazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: south jersey
Posts: 134
Hay, do you have ecu, and whats the price. I am in sj, near camden
rich jazz is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 06:30 PM   #59
Jeeper
 
cwev222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lexington, KY
Posts: 145
Images: 1
What kind of shape are the shocks in?
cwev222 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:41 PM   #60
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepYJ87 View Post
Id be interested in a pedal assembly to go with the AX15 i just picked up for a swap. How much shipped to the philly area?
55 shipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteonr View Post
Do you have any half door hinges? Also, how much for the sun visors shipped to 48195?
What color?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich jazz View Post
Hay, do you have ecu, and whats the price. I am in sj, near camden
For a 4 or 6 cyl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwev222 View Post
What kind of shape are the shocks in?
Junk

Tim7 is online now   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC