Missouri YJ parts of all kinds - Page 11 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > Buy, sell, trade > Jeep Part-Outs

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 09-13-2011, 03:49 PM   #301
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: ely, mn
Posts: 207
I need the whole speed sensor that goes into the tranny it needs to have the mechanical cable sensor not the plug in. I have an ax5 tranny
Thanks

abadoobi is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-17-2011, 12:47 AM   #302
Jeeper
 
howella64759's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: lamar,mo
Posts: 34
Images: 3
i have a 89 yj and am looking for the following parts. i live in mo so i can prolly pick up. i am needing:

soft top (complete with all framework) or hardtop
upper half doors or full doors.
center console (gray)
roll bar padding (gray)
rear fold and tumble rear seat( gray)
tailgate (preferably black) but willing to take other colors.
the printed circuit sheet that goes on the back of the guage cluster
4wd vacuum harness (complete)


any help would be greatful.

__________________
1989 jeep wrangler 2.5L, AX-5, NP231

As an adult i didnt know i could be grounded any more, but i was just grounded from my jeep until i mow the yard.
howella64759 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-18-2011, 07:23 PM   #303
Jeeper
 
cronz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Denver
Posts: 199
Last exhaust hanger bracket?
__________________
WRANGLER Rio Grande EDITION
cronz is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-18-2011, 09:37 PM   #304
Jeeper
 
redneck2725's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Weirton, WV
Posts: 93
Need the Tach/Speedometer cluster, that is working, and possibly the ash tray. This is for a 94 YJ, and shipping would be to 26062.

Let me know if you have these things, and the prices. Thanks!!
__________________
94 Jeep Wrangler - WIP (Work In Progress)
redneck2725 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-19-2011, 06:14 AM   #305
Jeeper
 
mixedup4x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Inwood, WV
Posts: 493
Images: 5
iac, tps, and eclipse for 92 2.5 5sp
Zip 17202
__________________
I like her topless.. that's when she gets dirty

1992 YJ 2.5L 5SPD / 4.10 GEARS / 34x1050x15 LTBs
4.0 THROTTLE BODY / 5.0 INJECTORS / CUSTOM AIR
SOA With Boomerangs / Cavalier Z24 Seats
mixedup4x4 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-19-2011, 08:25 AM   #306
Sponsoring Vendor
 
Ibuildembig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fruitland, Missouri
Posts: 8,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by abadoobi View Post
I need the whole speed sensor that goes into the tranny it needs to have the mechanical cable sensor not the plug in. I have an ax5 tranny
Thanks
Nope they stay with the trannys when I sell um

Quote:
Originally Posted by howella64759 View Post
i have a 89 yj and am looking for the following parts. i live in mo so i can prolly pick up. i am needing:

soft top (complete with all framework) or hardtop
upper half doors or full doors.
center console (gray)
roll bar padding (gray)
rear fold and tumble rear seat( gray)
tailgate (preferably black) but willing to take other colors.
the printed circuit sheet that goes on the back of the guage cluster
4wd vacuum harness (complete)


any help would be greatful.
the only things I am gonna have off your list is a hardtop and doors PM me



Quote:
Originally Posted by cronz View Post
Last exhaust hanger bracket?
Ill look

Quote:
Originally Posted by redneck2725 View Post
Need the Tach/Speedometer cluster, that is working, and possibly the ash tray. This is for a 94 YJ, and shipping would be to 26062.

Let me know if you have these things, and the prices. Thanks!!
Ill look

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedup4x4 View Post
iac, tps, and eclipse for 92 2.5 5sp
Zip 17202
Sorry that stuff goes with the engines
Ibuildembig is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-19-2011, 08:37 AM   #307
Jeeper
 
mixedup4x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Inwood, WV
Posts: 493
Images: 5
arrrrgggghhh......
__________________
I like her topless.. that's when she gets dirty

1992 YJ 2.5L 5SPD / 4.10 GEARS / 34x1050x15 LTBs
4.0 THROTTLE BODY / 5.0 INJECTORS / CUSTOM AIR
SOA With Boomerangs / Cavalier Z24 Seats
mixedup4x4 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-19-2011, 08:44 AM   #308
BDK
Jeeper
 
BDK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Cedar
Posts: 553
You have a driver side seat mount, preferably one that folds forward shipped to 55011
BDK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-19-2011, 08:50 AM   #309
Sponsoring Vendor
 
Ibuildembig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fruitland, Missouri
Posts: 8,322
Not any off right now sorry
Ibuildembig is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-20-2011, 09:07 PM   #310
Jeeper
 
redneck2725's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Weirton, WV
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuildembig View Post
Ill look

Thanks alot, just PM me if you got those parts.
__________________
94 Jeep Wrangler - WIP (Work In Progress)
redneck2725 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-26-2011, 02:27 PM   #311
Jeeper
 
PaulRevere1991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Port jefferson, NY
Posts: 647
need hard top wiring for a 95 hardtop, jeeps a 93.
if you have the older style hardtop wiring i know someone who needs that too, his jeeps a 95.
PaulRevere1991 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-26-2011, 04:37 PM   #312
Zombie Hunter

WF Supporting Member
 
raycer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Where NY/NJ/PA meet
Posts: 709
Images: 4
do you have a spice indoor pull strap or maybe 2 blacks?
__________________
Ray
1993 YJ "ZORV-1122"
4.0 AX15 4in Rough Country Lift 1.25in Perf. Acc. Shackles, few other things here and there.
raycer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-03-2011, 07:43 PM   #313
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 43
Okay so don't laugh Big, but I'm looking for YJ TUB in decent shape , small dents and some surface rust okay. If you don't have one that's okay, just keep an eye out for me please Yeah I know that I live in Ontario Canada and shipping is gonna kill me but I got to try.............Thanks BIG...........Claudio
1990 jeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-03-2011, 09:20 PM   #314
Sponsoring Vendor
 
Ibuildembig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fruitland, Missouri
Posts: 8,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulRevere1991 View Post
need hard top wiring for a 95 hardtop, jeeps a 93.
if you have the older style hardtop wiring i know someone who needs that too, his jeeps a 95.
I sure dont have either....sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by raycer View Post
do you have a spice indoor pull strap or maybe 2 blacks?
No, I am out of um

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990 jeep View Post
Okay so don't laugh Big, but I'm looking for YJ TUB in decent shape , small dents and some surface rust okay. If you don't have one that's okay, just keep an eye out for me please Yeah I know that I live in Ontario Canada and shipping is gonna kill me but I got to try.............Thanks BIG...........Claudio

Why dont you drive down here and buy a whole rust free jeep I have forsale that has had an engine fire?
Ibuildembig is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-03-2011, 10:57 PM   #315
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 43
jeep tub

Just how far are you from Buffalo/Niagra falls Can side or Detroit/Windsor or MIchigan/Sarnia border. Can go either ways, just outside Toronto. I don't need the whole jeep just the tub. How much for that? if your willing to part with it?
1990 jeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-04-2011, 05:34 AM   #316
Jeeper
 
Shadeemry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 101
Need a 1990 full door latch , the interior part, driver side, also need weather seals.
Shadeemry is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-04-2011, 09:01 AM   #317
Sponsoring Vendor
 
Ibuildembig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fruitland, Missouri
Posts: 8,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990 jeep View Post
Just how far are you from Buffalo/Niagra falls Can side or Detroit/Windsor or MIchigan/Sarnia border. Can go either ways, just outside Toronto. I don't need the whole jeep just the tub. How much for that? if your willing to part with it?
PM me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeemry View Post
Need a 1990 full door latch , the interior part, driver side, also need weather seals.
Sorry I am out of those
Ibuildembig is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-04-2011, 03:43 PM   #318
Jeeper
 
06blackmax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ramer- West TN
Posts: 265
Have you got an extra drop pitman arm for my '91 yj with P/S? Doing the SOA lift this week.
__________________
My rides:
2006 Chevy 2500 duramax - Tow Pig

Project: '95 YJ V-8 on Tons
06blackmax is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-04-2011, 03:44 PM   #319
Sponsoring Vendor
 
Ibuildembig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fruitland, Missouri
Posts: 8,322
I dont think so, lemme look
Ibuildembig is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-05-2011, 11:31 AM   #320
Jeeper
 
jfbilbro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central Alabama
Posts: 746
got any half doors with soft uppers that'll fit a 91 YJ?....got some full steel doors i wanna trade for em or sell....these doors are in grade A, blue ribbon shape
jfbilbro is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-05-2011, 11:50 AM   #321
Sponsoring Vendor
 
Ibuildembig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fruitland, Missouri
Posts: 8,322
I have half doors, not sure I have any uppers though. Which uppers are you wanting?
Ibuildembig is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-05-2011, 11:55 AM   #322
Jeeper
 
jfbilbro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central Alabama
Posts: 746
dang, why you wanna ask me all the hard questions?..lol.....ones that'll work with a hard or soft top....sliders would be great, but zip outs will work, too....and what you want for the half doors? Forgot to put in the thread that i want the steel half doors....my fault...
jfbilbro is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-05-2011, 12:07 PM   #323
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfbilbro
dang, why you wanna ask me all the hard questions?..lol.....ones that'll work with a hard or soft top....sliders would be great, but zip outs will work, too....and what you want for the half doors? Forgot to put in the thread that i want the steel half doors....my fault...
I have a pair of steel halts with no lock cylinder and the frame for the soft top halfs.
__________________
'Blue Bear' Build
IDSKoT is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #324
Sponsoring Vendor
 
Ibuildembig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fruitland, Missouri
Posts: 8,322
There are none that will work with a hard top and standard soft top. If you get a besttop supertop you can get some that will work with both but I dont have any of those uppers.
Ibuildembig is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-05-2011, 01:37 PM   #325
Jeeper
 
jfbilbro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central Alabama
Posts: 746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuildembig View Post
There are none that will work with a hard top and standard soft top. If you get a besttop supertop you can get some that will work with both but I dont have any of those uppers.
Ok...thanks...i was looking at the Bestop, so i guess i'll get the uppers from them....
jfbilbro is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-22-2011, 02:50 PM   #326
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 506
I need a fuel tank for a '91 YJ.

This is the one with the square fuel sender.

http://image.off-roadweb.com/f/91320...d_gas_tank.jpg

Please let me know if you have one.
I need one ASAP. This is my only vehicle and it's pouring gas out.
__________________
'Blue Bear' Build
IDSKoT is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-22-2011, 03:33 PM   #327
Sponsoring Vendor
 
Ibuildembig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fruitland, Missouri
Posts: 8,322
Yeah I should have one with no sender....pm me
Ibuildembig is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-22-2011, 04:58 PM   #328
Jeeper
 
SiLlY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pawtucket RI
Posts: 256
Images: 1
Do you have a 1 ton (w/ slip joint) shaft, with matching yokes for an SYE, SOA, d35 setup?

lmao..
SiLlY is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #329
Jeeper
 
BiGMac89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 133
Any rock sliders or steps for yj/tj?
BiGMac89 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-12-2012, 07:16 AM   #330
Sponsoring Vendor
 
Ibuildembig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fruitland, Missouri
Posts: 8,322
No man sorry, I just make um when I need um. 99 percent of the time when I part out a jeep, that stuff is already gone

Ibuildembig is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jeepin Junkyards Cons_Table General Jeep Discussion 7 05-16-2011 12:08 AM
Fellow Ohio Jeepers Help fick15 Ohio Jeep Forum 11 01-19-2010 10:56 PM
TJ parts...... Lizzy_in_a_Jeep Classifieds Archive 7 12-20-2009 06:42 PM
rubicon parts question cntryislandboy JK General Discussion Forum 1 11-06-2009 10:58 AM


logo carid shop wrangler parts carid fender flares custom wheels store avs deflectors at carid
» Rates
Get low rates on auto insurance in Canada!

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC