Maximus-3 10A/X LED Bar Brackets (12"/20") - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > Vendor Section > Maximus-3

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 12-07-2013, 05:32 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 86
Maximus-3 10A/X LED Bar Brackets (12"/20")

NEW - now available for 12" and 20" LED bars. Easy install, no drilling required.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-12-06 11.15.34.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	224.0 KB
ID:	572586   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-12-06 11.15.42.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	228.6 KB
ID:	572594  

Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-12-06 11.14.36x.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	225.2 KB
ID:	572610   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-12-06 11.14.58.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	227.3 KB
ID:	572618  

Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-12-06 11.16.06.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	228.8 KB
ID:	572666  

The General - LTG is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
kmrtnsn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 692
Although I hate the aesthetics of LED light bars, the engineering of your products is first rate. Good work!!

kmrtnsn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-08-2013, 03:10 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrtnsn View Post
Although I hate the aesthetics of LED light bars, the engineering of your products is first rate. Good work!!
Thanks for the complements.
We pride ourselves on creative thinking and quality engineering design and we are lucky to be in the Detroit area where we have abundant access to quality manufacturing services to turn our ideas into quality products.

Stay tuned,

LTG
The General - LTG is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-08-2013, 03:14 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
kmrtnsn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 692
General, you don't have any "R&D" grill guards kicking around that are about an inch wider, do you? I am looking to add a grill guard to a Warn Elite winch bumper. I ordered the bumper sans bar, since I did not like the Warn Elite hoop that comes on their bumper.
kmrtnsn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrtnsn View Post
General, you don't have any "R&D" grill guards kicking around that are about an inch wider, do you? I am looking to add a grill guard to a Warn Elite winch bumper. I ordered the bumper sans bar, since I did not like the Warn Elite hoop that comes on their bumper.
Just looking at some pictures of the Elite bumper, the hoop we make for the JK stock bumper should fit. Shortest distance between the mount flanges is 680 MM (26-3/4"). This distance must be wider or equal to the width of the top winch opening on the bumper for it to fit.

I can find you one of those hoops, ....

http://www.maximus-3.com/gallery/IMG_9643_u4117vh2.jpg
The General - LTG is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-08-2013, 04:08 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
kmrtnsn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Ventura County
Posts: 692
I'm going to order one and make it work. Push comes to shove, I can fabricate some mounting plates. Before I bought the Warn I was going to get a 10A take-off, but then I found out it was damaged. I had been eyeing your 10A winch and bumper components then, I think subconsciously I am just still trying to find any justification at all to buy your gear!

Keep up the good work!

Next up? Lower control arm protection? Accessories for the rear of the Jeep?
kmrtnsn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-08-2013, 04:42 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrtnsn View Post
I'm going to order one and make it work. Push comes to shove, I can fabricate some mounting plates. Before I bought the Warn I was going to get a 10A take-off, but then I found out it was damaged. I had been eyeing your 10A winch and bumper components then, I think subconsciously I am just still trying to find any justification at all to buy your gear!

Keep up the good work!

Next up? Lower control arm protection? Accessories for the rear of the Jeep?
When you get to that just call us and will find one for you, you wont need the rest of brackets.
Next up? Yes we are launching accessories for the rear very soon.

The General - LTG is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC