WTB:Tailgate for 01 TJ - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > Buy, sell, trade > Wanted

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 09-05-2013, 12:52 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,474
WTB:Tailgate for 01 TJ

Someone decided to rear end me while my jeep was parked, only damage is my tailgate, it's dented and it's a struggle to shut now, so...
WTB a Tailgate for my TJ, not 100% sure any year works but it should, preferably in California unless shipping is cheap. Solar yellow or black preferred but not necessary. PM if you have anything.
Thanks

__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-06-2013, 09:17 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post
Someone decided to rear end me while my jeep was parked, only damage is my tailgate, it's dented and it's a struggle to shut now, so...
WTB a Tailgate for my TJ, not 100% sure any year works but it should, preferably in California unless shipping is cheap. Solar yellow or black preferred but not necessary. PM if you have anything.
Thanks
I have a dark green one, hinges are thought tho. Shoot me a text if you still got my number I'll text pics.

PhillyMike is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2013, 12:27 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyMike View Post

I have a dark green one, hinges are thought tho. Shoot me a text if you still got my number I'll text pics.
I don't think I've got your number. Do you know a shipping price to 95391? Don't really want to spend much on shipping, work is slow at the moment
__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2013, 09:44 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVLemur View Post

I don't think I've got your number. Do you know a shipping price to 95391? Don't really want to spend much on shipping, work is slow at the moment
Pm sent
PhillyMike is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2013, 10:53 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
Madden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: In a van down by the river
Posts: 420
Images: 3
Send a message via Skype™ to Madden
If I were you I'd take this opportunity to convert it to a drop down style like on the CJ's, but that's just my 2˘
__________________
Madden is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-16-2013, 11:32 AM   #6
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden View Post
If I were you I'd take this opportunity to convert it to a drop down style like on the CJ's, but that's just my 2˘
I'm thinking the same. I'll just run my tailgate until I get the funds.
__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-17-2013, 01:14 PM   #7
DTM
Jeeper
 
DTM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Riverside, Ca
Posts: 564
I have a white tailgate off a 2004 LJ. $100 and it's yours...Riverside, Ca

DTM is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC