I Finlay got around to installing the wiring harness and switches for the ARB lockers and compressor. I also had a chance to run the air lines and get everything tested. My initial install of the air compressor had to be re-done. Damned if I didn't have an air leak. The leak was bad enough that the compressor would cycle for about 2 seconds, then off for about 4 seconds, rinse and repeat. A spray bottle and some soapy water showed that the pressure switch was leaking. I broke out the Teflon tape and added a few more wraps and all was good. It held air without cycling for 15 minutes. I figure that's good enough for me. I mounted the compressor where my ABS would go if I had ABS. Since I don't have ABS, it's a good place. The nice bit is the plate that I mounted the compressor to is removable, making the compressor easily removable. Monday when the switch panels come in, it won't take but a couple minutes to permanently mount the switches. I did notice that the front lockers will not work unless the rear lockers are already on.
I also got around to re-checking my alignment. After taking the Jeep to a shop to have it done and being told that I needed $707 in front end parts before I could get it aligned, I figured I better go look and see if the parts were really bad or not. Turned out my tow was about even instead of the 1/8-1/4 I had initially set it at. So I added a hair over 1/8 of toe in. Took a look at all of the front end components and came to the conclusion that Bruce's Tire in San Jose has lost my business. There's nothing wrong with the parts they listed as needing to be replaced. Took the Jeep for a test ride, and she drives like a champ.
Just thought I'd share