hey guys finally back on the forum, been workin too much to get on here at all lately! I do have some questions that hopefully you can help with.
An update from my last posts first. I got the SYE and DS all done finally after a horrible experiance from PORC (performance off road center). the short and quick story is I have two DS's now... lifts done, and just working out some small bugs...
Now for the questions:
I wanna do gears and tires, going to be looking at 33" tires (maybe putting the 2" spring spacers back on and running the 35's with my D35 don't know yet) as of right now 33's. I'm looking at getting 4.88 gears for the rear D35.
1. Do I need Standard or reverse rotation?
2. Do I need to re gear my D30 at the same time as the D35?
a. if I do should I run the same gearing (4.88) as the rear?
3. Can I go to 35's with the D35 geared at 4.88? or would it be too much?
4. What gear company should I go with?
5. Should I put the 2" spacers back on and try 35's?
6. Anything else I'm forgetting other than the master install kit?
Thanks in advance guys
oh and I know I havn't been on here for awhile so here's my current specs for the new people...
98 wrangler TJ
4cyl 5 speed
stock running gear w/4" Ultimate full traction lift
31" tires, Front
35 (stock gearing)