I didn't see this previously posted but my search mojo isn't the greatest...
I was looking at some Jeep concept vehicles from the past and in 2004 Jeep did one called Jeep Rescue. It had a Cummins diesel engine, front and rear winches, 37" tires... The list goes on and on of cool stuff:
* AC electric power (10 kW) generation in the field
* 3-D topographical mapping software and topographical navigation system
* Under- chassis, point-of-view cameras for avoiding danger in its path
* Passive, infrared (thermal) cameras for search and rescue
* Retractable 4-point harnesses for vehicle occupants
* Exterior perimeter lighting
* White LEV lighting for long distance visual search and reduced power use
* Remote control winch - front and back
It's built on a Ram truck frame... notice the massive diffs.