Education of the new Jeepers - Page 30 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Jeep Discussions > General Jeep Discussion

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-25-2012, 10:12 AM   #871
Jeeper
 
ThePeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Con Artist

Bottom of the rank? Pfft. JK owners aren't waving because of people with elitist attitudes such as your own, and for what? Judging from what I see in your avatar, you don't even hold a rank. Looks to me like you have nothing more than a teenie little lift kit and black wheels which are worth more than your Daisy Duke Special Edition.

And while you're talking about learning rules, you don't march on to a forum and start shit. Got it, newb?
I'm sorry to inform you but it's :
-Willys
-CJ's
-YJ's
-TJ's
And at the very bottom of the rank:
-JK's

__________________
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_)-()_)-o-)_)

I don't care how slow my 99' TJ is, it will get me where im going with no problem what so ever.
ThePeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-25-2012, 10:16 AM   #872
Jeeper
 
ThePeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepPrincess07
What do you mean by rank?
http://jeeptalk.org/jeep_wave.php

__________________
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_)-()_)-o-)_)

I don't care how slow my 99' TJ is, it will get me where im going with no problem what so ever.
ThePeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-25-2012, 10:17 AM   #873
In a trailer in the woods

WF Supporting Member
 
Barrie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Greater downtown Brownsville,Kentucky
Posts: 40,806
Send a message via AIM to Barrie Send a message via Yahoo to Barrie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePeep View Post
Dude JK's are the last people I get a wave from. Most people in a JK are just buying it cuz they see it as just another sub to them. The only time I get a wave from a JK is if it has a lift kit, riding on 33's and is covered in mud. But I never fail to get a wave from a cj, yj, or a tj like myself. I even got a wave from a willy. JKs are the least likely to wave and it makes sense being that they are at the bottom of the rank. If you're noticing that others aren't waving back it's probably because they are a higher rank than you. Learn the rules of the jeep wave before you to crying about it. If you don't LOVE the community, leave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePeep View Post
I'm sorry to inform you but it's :
-Willys
-CJ's
-YJ's
-TJ's
And at the very bottom of the rank:
-JK's
EXCUSE ME!! And who are you to set these rules?
__________________
2006 Unlimited Soft Top


Skillfully disguised as a responsible adult


Barrie is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-25-2012, 10:18 AM   #874
Jeeper
 
ThePeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie

EXCUSE ME!! And who are you to set these rules?
I didn't

http://jeeptalk.org/jeep_wave.php
__________________
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_)-()_)-o-)_)

I don't care how slow my 99' TJ is, it will get me where im going with no problem what so ever.
ThePeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-25-2012, 10:21 AM   #875
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Kearneysville, WV
Posts: 3,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie View Post
EXCUSE ME!! And who are you to set these rules?
Wonderin' the same thing, myself! I did a Google Search on Jeep rankings and I came up empty. I look forward to seeing a link to his source.
Con Artist is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-25-2012, 10:22 AM   #876
Jeeper
 
Mperk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Waterford, CT
Posts: 17
I find it's hit or miss. Depends on if the other driver has something else going on, changing radio stations, talking on phone.. keeping their eyes on their own side of the road.. LOL

Anyway, I'm in a 2012 JK and my arm hurts from waving... I wouldn't categorize any one group.. it's the individual.. And I agree from a recent post. Whoever sells you the rig, Dealer OR private owner should mention it.. just my two cents..
Mperk is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-25-2012, 10:22 AM   #877
Jeeper
 
ThePeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Con Artist

Wonderin' the same thing, myself! I did a Google Search on Jeep rankings and I came up empty. I look forward to seeing a link to his source.
Here let me post this for the 3rd time because you are obviously hard at seeing

http://jeeptalk.org/jeep_wave.php
__________________
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_)-()_)-o-)_)

I don't care how slow my 99' TJ is, it will get me where im going with no problem what so ever.
ThePeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-25-2012, 10:22 AM   #878
In a trailer in the woods

WF Supporting Member
 
Barrie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Greater downtown Brownsville,Kentucky
Posts: 40,806
Send a message via AIM to Barrie Send a message via Yahoo to Barrie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePeep View Post
I didn't

The Jeep Wave
Don't mean crap here, this IS WF and all Jeeps are equal thank you very much.
__________________
2006 Unlimited Soft Top


Skillfully disguised as a responsible adult


Barrie is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-25-2012, 10:26 AM   #879
Jeeper
 
ThePeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie

Don't mean crap here, this IS WF and all Jeeps are equal thank you very much.
Follow it or not but this is the rules that everyone I know follows, I'm not saying I don't respect other jeeps, i see anyone who owns a jeep as a very smart and sensible person. I wave to everyone, but I know a lot people who won't wave because of the ranks.
__________________
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_)-()_)-o-)_)

I don't care how slow my 99' TJ is, it will get me where im going with no problem what so ever.
ThePeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-25-2012, 10:28 AM   #880
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Kearneysville, WV
Posts: 3,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePeep View Post
Here let me post this for the 3rd time because you are obviously hard at seeing

The Jeep Wave
Well, the rankings here are different, starting with trolls ranking dead last, regardless of what he/she drives...just for future reference. Where would you say you rank, and be honest.
Con Artist is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-25-2012, 10:31 AM   #881
In a trailer in the woods

WF Supporting Member
 
Barrie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Greater downtown Brownsville,Kentucky
Posts: 40,806
Send a message via AIM to Barrie Send a message via Yahoo to Barrie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePeep View Post
Follow it or not but this is the rules that everyone I know follows, I'm not saying I don't respect other jeeps, i see anyone who owns a jeep as a very smart and sensible person. I wave to everyone, but I know a lot people who won't wave because of the ranks.



It's there Jeep, they paid for and can do what they want right.
__________________
2006 Unlimited Soft Top


Skillfully disguised as a responsible adult


Barrie is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-25-2012, 10:35 AM   #882
Jeeper
 
ThePeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Con Artist

Well, the rankings here are different, starting with trolls ranking dead last, regardless of what he/she drives...just for future reference. Where would you say you rank, and be honest.
I not trying to be a troll I was just stating a reason as to why you may not be receiving waves, I know I'm not high, I'm not saying I am, again all I was doing was stating why u may not get wave at
__________________
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_)-()_)-o-)_)

I don't care how slow my 99' TJ is, it will get me where im going with no problem what so ever.
ThePeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-25-2012, 10:38 AM   #883
In a trailer in the woods

WF Supporting Member
 
Barrie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Greater downtown Brownsville,Kentucky
Posts: 40,806
Send a message via AIM to Barrie Send a message via Yahoo to Barrie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePeep View Post
I not trying to be a troll I was just stating a reason as to why you may not be receiving waves, I know I'm not high, I'm not saying I am, again all I was doing was stating why u may not get wave at
A lot of JK owners are not into the Jeep thing ,but I think it's great because when they trade in someone will have a nice slightly used platform to start modding with.
__________________
2006 Unlimited Soft Top


Skillfully disguised as a responsible adult


Barrie is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-25-2012, 10:44 AM   #884
Jeeper
 
ThePeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 60
In case of confusion, I was not trying to troll or make fun, I was just supplying a reason as to why he may not receive waves
__________________
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_)-()_)-o-)_)

I don't care how slow my 99' TJ is, it will get me where im going with no problem what so ever.
ThePeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-25-2012, 10:47 AM   #885
In a trailer in the woods

WF Supporting Member
 
Barrie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Greater downtown Brownsville,Kentucky
Posts: 40,806
Send a message via AIM to Barrie Send a message via Yahoo to Barrie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePeep View Post
In case of confusion, I was not trying to troll or make fun, I was just supplying a reason as to why he may not receive waves
No worries.
__________________
2006 Unlimited Soft Top


Skillfully disguised as a responsible adult


Barrie is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-25-2012, 11:32 AM   #886
Jeeper
 
jpstoner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six View Post
I own an HD; it's probably because I wear a full face helmet when I ride and it confuses them to whether or not I'm on a cruiser or a sport bike.
Haha. full face ftw! Keeps the wind outta your eyes. I saw you were bouncin round on a sportster. I've been wanting to take one for a test drive. They look like fun little bikes.
__________________
2012 JK - Black
jpstoner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-25-2012, 01:10 PM   #887
Six
Jeeper
 
Six's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Durtburg, WV
Posts: 1,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpstoner View Post
Haha. full face ftw! Keeps the wind outta your eyes. I saw you were bouncin round on a sportster. I've been wanting to take one for a test drive. They look like fun little bikes.
I own a softail Deuce. The last sportster I had was pretty terrible but it was an 883 and I had already had a good bit of experience on motorcycles and it was solid mounts. The newer ones (04+ I think) are rubber mount so they won't vibrate you to pieces and are a lot better bikes. Coolest one I've ever seen was turned into a cafe racer.
Six is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-25-2012, 08:20 PM   #888
Jeeper
 
Justanothermoparman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Con Artist

Bottom of the rank? Pfft. JK owners aren't waving because of people with elitist attitudes such as your own, and for what? Judging from what I see in your avatar, you don't even hold a rank. Looks to me like you have nothing more than a teenie little lift kit and black wheels which are worth more than your Daisy Duke Special Edition.

And while you're talking about learning rules, you don't march on to a forum and start shit. Got it, newb?
X2 word
Justanothermoparman is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2012, 04:58 PM   #889
Newb
 
ONEILL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Southern MD
Posts: 6
Cool

2012 JK BLACK I wave. nice lady told me once i had me jeep ordered.
I'm a new to the family but learning fast. I LOVE my jeep!
ONEILL is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-29-2012, 09:38 AM   #890
Jeeper
 
IIWorlds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEILL
2012 JK BLACK I wave. nice lady told me once i had me jeep ordered.
I'm a new to the family but learning fast. I LOVE my jeep!
Welcome to the family!
__________________
IIWorlds is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-29-2012, 05:25 PM   #891
Jeeper
 
DarthLEGO's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NW Florida
Posts: 383
Images: 2
I bought my first Jeep 2 months ago w/o anyone telling me about the "Wave." By the time I made the 40 mile trip back home, I knew what it was based on the 4 to 5 waves I got in my rig. It was only after I got home and went online and found out it was a greeting between Jeepers. Like HD and other bike owners.

The issue seems to be that there are just going to be some who want a Jeep for the status of owning one. Soccer Moms, Teenage girls, high school kids who had mom or dad but it for them, etc… They never plan on accessorizing it past a new top or some fog lights. They just liked the classic look of a Jeep, its functionality and its heritage. And that it is American.

Or the person just wanted one but doesn't notice all the rest of us waving at them. CJ, YJ, TJ and JK... I have had them all blow me off. Oh well. I still wave to them (with my wife laughing). They are just not "Jeepers" or they are distracted. So be it.

Can’t we all just agree that no matter what, we will still wave at other owners in their rigs, regardless of rank? And in so doing, enjoy the fact that we are all part of an exclusive group that others wish they could be a part of? Who knows, we might just open that Soccer Mom's eyes and the next thing you know she will be at a meet rolling up in her JK on a pair of 35's!
DarthLEGO is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-29-2012, 06:11 PM   #892
LMH
Jeeper
 
LMH's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Noblesville
Posts: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Con Artist

Because you're in a JK! It appears we're the only ones who wave!
ME TOO! I'll wave!!!
__________________
FIRST TIME CALLER- LONG TIME LISTENER!
LMH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2012, 07:59 AM   #893
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Mel143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Western N.C. Blue Ridge Mountains
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLEGO View Post
Can’t we all just agree that no matter what, we will still wave at other owners in their rigs, regardless of rank? And in so doing, enjoy the fact that we are all part of an exclusive group that others wish they could be a part of? Who knows, we might just open that Soccer Mom's eyes and the next thing you know she will be at a meet rolling up in her JK on a pair of 35's!
Great post, DarthLEGO. Jeepers who rank and segment each other as to their wave-worthiness are knuckheads.

The wave is just a greeting, folks.

It's the same thing as if someone says 'good morning' to you. Most people have a polite impulse to return the greeting. It's only good manners. It doesn't cost you anything. It's good.

Same goes for the wave. The Jeep culture reflects its owners' traditional affinity for the iconic brand and the culture. It's neat. It makes people happy. It doesn't cost anything.

So if you're rocking down the road in your whatever-kind Jeep, and see another whatever-kind Jeep owner wave to you, wave back. Should you choose to not wave back, two things:

1. You should work on your self-esteem. It's not up to you to invent stupid hierarchies to make yourself feel more important. Relax. I'm ok. You're ok. I promise.
__________________
Most Dogs Are Better Than Most People.

2012 Crush JKU: 6-speed, 285 70 17 Goodyear Duratracs on argent AEV Pintlers, Rugged Ridge light bar,Rallylights lighting harness with Cibie housings and NARVA 65/55 H-4 bulbs, PIAA 520 Extreme Whites, Procal-programmed daytime running lights, ReadyLIFT level, 730 NAV, max tow, dual top, Trac-lok.
Mel143 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2012, 10:29 AM   #894
Jeeper
 
ZombieClownZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: SoCal, Los Angeles Area
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel143 View Post
Great post, DarthLEGO. Jeepers who rank and segment each other as to their wave-worthiness are knuckheads.

The wave is just a greeting, folks.

It's the same thing as if someone says 'good morning' to you. Most people have a polite impulse to return the greeting. It's only good manners. It doesn't cost you anything. It's good.

Same goes for the wave. The Jeep culture reflects its owners' traditional affinity for the iconic brand and the culture. It's neat. It makes people happy. It doesn't cost anything.

So if you're rocking down the road in your whatever-kind Jeep, and see another whatever-kind Jeep owner wave to you, wave back. Should you choose to not wave back, two things:

1. You should work on your self-esteem. It's not up to you to invent stupid hierarchies to make yourself feel more important. Relax. I'm ok. You're ok. I promise.
I LOL'ed.

New owner for about a month. I have not recieved one wave, however, I have been asked multiple time at stop lights how I like the Jeep by random people (not in a Jeep) next to me.

I think the wave thing is cause I live in Los Angeles. We don't greet each other out here, if you pass by someone, you don't say good morning, you basicaly ignore them. So then the thought of the Jeep wave probably never enters anyone's mind.

I will keep waving though, maybe I will get a responce.
ZombieClownZ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2012, 10:31 AM   #895
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Kearneysville, WV
Posts: 3,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLEGO View Post
Can’t we all just agree that no matter what, we will still wave at other owners in their rigs, regardless of rank? And in so doing, enjoy the fact that we are all part of an exclusive group that others wish they could be a part of? Who knows, we might just open that Soccer Mom's eyes and the next thing you know she will be at a meet rolling up in her JK on a pair of 35's!
No, and here's why; because SOME PEOPLE find the need to try to fuel their self esteems by belittling others so they can feel good about themselves.

So, ya have "Mr. Cool" with the TJ and he has a lift kit, a fancy winch in his bumper, and big, black wheels. I guess the person who just bought a brand new, $30,000+ JK couldn't have purchased a TJ and a lift kit, fancy winch in his bumper, and big, black wheels if he/she didn't want to, huh?

Time's up on the rankings, folks. Don't like what ya have, get somethin' else. 10 years from now, nobody buying a DJ, RJ, BJ, or whatever they're gonna be called are gonna give a damn about a CJ, YJ, TJ, JK, or anything else, they're gonna give a damn about what they're buying. I don't own a CJ, YK, TJ, or Whatever-J, so guess what...I don't care about them, just the same as a Whatever-J owner isn't gonna care about a JK.

While I can appreciate other generations of Jeeps, and I do, the fact of the matter is that I don't own one, therefore I'm not going completely "gaga" over them. If I see a nice one, I think, "AWESOME," then spend a good few minutes looking at all the fine details and admiring it, and may even incorporate some ideas into my own Jeep; that's where caring about vehicles I don't own ends for me. It's no different for me than going to a car show and checking out a fully restored 1971 El Camino.

Con Artist is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2012, 01:01 PM   #896
Jeeper
 
Netties-JK09's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Delaware
Posts: 713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel143

Great post, DarthLEGO. Jeepers who rank and segment each other as to their wave-worthiness are knuckheads.

The wave is just a greeting, folks.

It's the same thing as if someone says 'good morning' to you. Most people have a polite impulse to return the greeting. It's only good manners. It doesn't cost you anything. It's good.

Same goes for the wave. The Jeep culture reflects its owners' traditional affinity for the iconic brand and the culture. It's neat. It makes people happy. It doesn't cost anything.

So if you're rocking down the road in your whatever-kind Jeep, and see another whatever-kind Jeep owner wave to you, wave back. Should you choose to not wave back, two things:

1. You should work on your self-esteem. It's not up to you to invent stupid hierarchies to make yourself feel more important. Relax. I'm ok. You're ok. I promise.
Now this is probably the most common sense post in this whole thread. The best I've read.
__________________

'09 Wrangler Unlimited X
Soft top, Deep Water Blue Pearl

"I'm an old Jeep soul in a new Jeep"
Netties-JK09 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2012, 01:28 PM   #897
LMH
Jeeper
 
LMH's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Noblesville
Posts: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by netties-jk09

now this is probably the most common sense post in this whole thread. The best i've read.
x2!!!
__________________
FIRST TIME CALLER- LONG TIME LISTENER!
LMH is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2012, 02:27 PM   #898
Jeeper
 
DarthLEGO's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NW Florida
Posts: 383
Images: 2

As to the comment about 10 years from now no one caring about TJ, JK, or whatever? Are you serious?!?!

You are aware of American fascination with classic cars and trucks right? People today still "drool" over cars that are 50+ years old. Why won't the same hold true for a Jeep. It is not like it is an Accord or something where they all look alike and are just plain… (I have owned 3 different models BTW so I know from experience).

A Jeep will still be a Jeep. And 15 or 20 years from now, there will be those that can identify a ‘97 TJ just by looking at it. The same as some someone checking out a Willy or a ’71 El Camino today.

They will appreciate a classic when they see one.
DarthLEGO is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2012, 02:46 PM   #899
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Kearneysville, WV
Posts: 3,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLEGO View Post
Thank you Mel and I couldn't agree anymore!!!

As to the comment about 10 years from now no one caring about TJ, JK, or whatever? Are you serious?!?!

You are aware of American fascination with classic cars and trucks right? People today still "drool" over cars that are 50+ years old. Why won't the same hold true for a Jeep. It is not like it is an Accord or something where they all look alike and are just plain… (I have owned 3 different models BTW so I know from experience).

A Jeep will still be a Jeep. And 15 or 20 years from now, there will be those that can identify a ‘97 TJ just by looking at it. The same as some someone checking out a Willy or a ’71 El Camino today.

They will appreciate a classic when they see one.
The only reason people don't look at Jeeps the same as Muscle Cars is because the "nostalgia" factor isn't there; the speed, drag racing, lumpy cams, racing history, infamous racers (Carroll Shelby, Peter Brock, Mark Donahue, Phil Hill, Parnelli Jones, etc.), or their colorful personalities. While there are many films based around Sports/Muscle Cars, I can't think of a single film endorsing Jeeps or the Jeep lifestyle.

I appreciate a nicely restored or modified vehicle because I know all about the effort that goes into them, but to a lot of people they're nothing more than nice, old vehicles.
Con Artist is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2012, 07:45 PM   #900
Jeeper
 
JeepGirl11's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEILL
2012 JK BLACK I wave. nice lady told me once i had me jeep ordered.
I'm a new to the family but learning fast. I LOVE my jeep!
I'm new to the family too! Just bought my 2008 JK. I wave to all jeepers even though some don't wave back. But it's all good! I'm just happy to be in my Jeep!

__________________
'"If life gives you limes, make margaritas."

JeepGirl11 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Central Oregon Jeepers? HiDesert Jeep Oregon Jeep Forum 64 12-25-2013 09:13 PM
2010 Jeepers for Charity AND Show and Shine!! DataByte Florida Jeep Forum 8 03-25-2010 04:55 PM
Cadillac Jeepers Invite You To The 9th Annual Jeep Blessing JeepHer Michigan Jeep Forum 0 02-03-2010 08:45 AM
New Jeepers from Eastern/Upstate NY! thaduke2003 WF New Member Check In 13 04-05-2009 11:27 AM



Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC