Education of the new Jeepers - Page 53 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Jeep Discussions > General Jeep Discussion

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-22-2013, 01:45 AM   #1561
Newb
 
M11an19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 14
I get a couple of waves a day, still not enough.

M11an19 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #1562
Jeeper
 
Eclem's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Orlando
Posts: 22
Images: 1
Drove all the way to Sarasota from Orlando on Saturday and then all over while in Sarasota. Waved to at least 40 jeeps (lost count after a while), only one waved back.

Eclem is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-22-2013, 07:34 PM   #1563
Newb
 
Tsaldana's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 6
I'm from Sarasota!!
Tsaldana is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-22-2013, 10:51 PM   #1564
Jeeper
 
Legomyjeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Paulding County
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaldana View Post
I was wondering why random people were waving at me!!!! I just got my jeep a few days ago lol
Lol. Thats how I felt the first wave I got...but then got all excited. My friend googled it and found a "manual". It was funny. Now I just like to wave, like sayin, hey there, u know what I know...there's no other vehicle in the world now, they r all just boxes on wheels. We know what's up in our JEEPS and we are ready for the zombie apocalypse, they aren't. Haha.
Legomyjeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-24-2013, 05:57 AM   #1565
Jeeper
 
KittyPrawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 2,165
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelefire View Post
I know this doesnt apply to all women but every girl i wave to never waves back!! Why? Do guys not tell the girls? Do girls just not care or do they just get a jeep for the looks? Common people, everytime i give a jeep wave i feel like im in an exclusive club.
I think a lot of people just don't know. My first Jeep I bought used because I love the look and being able to take the top off. I owned it for a year and probably never waved at anyone. No one told me about it and I don't usually pay attention to other drivers.

Now I know the wave, and I wave... But I still bought my Jeep for looks, so I'm not sure how that fact is relevant to waving.

PS - I can't imagine taking my Jeep off road. It isn't why I bought it or why I enjoy it. That doesn't make me less of a Jeeper than you.
__________________
Deb
2013 True Blue JKU Rubicon Goodbye Pontiac!
I drive a 4 door. There is more space for bacon inside.
KittyPrawn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-24-2013, 08:21 AM   #1566
Jeeper
 
mackdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tropical Nova Scotia
Posts: 30,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclem View Post
Drove all the way to Sarasota from Orlando on Saturday and then all over while in Sarasota. Waved to at least 40 jeeps (lost count after a while), only one waved back.
I live in Nova Scotia. I seem to get a 70- 80% wave return here
__________________


-----Donnie---


Do not argue with and idiot......he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!
mackdj1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-24-2013, 06:32 PM   #1567
Jeeper
 
valgerth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyPrawn View Post
I think a lot of people just don't know. My first Jeep I bought used because I love the look and being able to take the top off. I owned it for a year and probably never waved at anyone. No one told me about it and I don't usually pay attention to other drivers.

Now I know the wave, and I wave... But I still bought my Jeep for looks, so I'm not sure how that fact is relevant to waving.

PS - I can't imagine taking my Jeep off road. It isn't why I bought it or why I enjoy it. That doesn't make me less of a Jeeper than you.
Now while I feel strongly EVERY Jeep should be off roaded, and that a Jeep that never gets taken off road is a sad Jeep, to each their own, and it is your Jeep. I'm curious why you went with a Rubicon though if you had that in mind from the start. You definitely spent money you didn't have to on things that make it a better off road vehicle stock.
valgerth is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-25-2013, 12:45 PM   #1568
Jeeper
 
KittyPrawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 2,165
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by valgerth View Post

Now while I feel strongly EVERY Jeep should be off roaded, and that a Jeep that never gets taken off road is a sad Jeep, to each their own, and it is your Jeep. I'm curious why you went with a Rubicon though if you had that in mind from the start. You definitely spent money you didn't have to on things that make it a better off road vehicle stock.
Because I wanted leather seats, nav console and unpainted fenders. Also, it sits a little higher to start, which I like. I like the look of a Rubicon over the others. I did a lot of research. I know I paid more than I had to with my intents, but I took all of that into account.

Maybe one day I will change my mind. I know that if my intention was to get a sport and add the options I wanted aftermarket, I would convince myself not to spend the money. It was better for me personally to get everything I wanted at once. Also, i will need to spend less money on mods to get the overall look I eventually want.
__________________
Deb
2013 True Blue JKU Rubicon Goodbye Pontiac!
I drive a 4 door. There is more space for bacon inside.
KittyPrawn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-26-2013, 08:28 PM   #1569
Newb
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 14
I'm a new jeep owner, I live in rural michigan and am quickly learning I have became a member of some cult as I get waves all the time. It took me a week or so to figure it out but now I happily wave back at my new found cult member friends !
Dan-D is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-26-2013, 08:30 PM   #1570
Jeeper
 
TomStev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Weatherford, Texas
Posts: 5,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan-D View Post
I'm a new jeep owner, I live in rural michigan and am quickly learning I have became a member of some cult as I get waves all the time. It took me a week or so to figure it out but now I happily wave back at my new found cult member friends !
__________________
Axios... Then again, I wouldn't feel the way I do if I were.
TomStev is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-26-2013, 09:01 PM   #1571
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
michiganadam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Niles, MI
Posts: 2,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyPrawn View Post
Because I wanted leather seats, nav console and unpainted fenders. Also, it sits a little higher to start, which I like. I like the look of a Rubicon over the others. I did a lot of research. I know I paid more than I had to with my intents, but I took all of that into account.

Maybe one day I will change my mind. I know that if my intention was to get a sport and add the options I wanted aftermarket, I would convince myself not to spend the money. It was better for me personally to get everything I wanted at once. Also, i will need to spend less money on mods to get the overall look I eventually want.
You also have a complete factory warranty on the entire jeep. Every single mod gives chrysler a way to weasel out of warranty work. Fighting them could be expensive...

Honestly im thinking about getting leather skins for my x model. My seats are scrrwed up
michiganadam is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-26-2013, 10:45 PM   #1572
Jeeper
 
Afrey1209's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Western Kentucky
Posts: 1,043
I took the top off my jeep the other day and I was going home to change for work and while waiting to turn on to my road two other topless jeeps passed me. So I hung my hand over the windshield to wave at them and they did the same thing back! Both of them! It made my day. In love jeep people!
Afrey1209 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-27-2013, 09:30 AM   #1573
Jeeper
 
KittyPrawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 2,165
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganadam View Post

You also have a complete factory warranty on the entire jeep. Every single mod gives chrysler a way to weasel out of warranty work. Fighting them could be expensive...
I'm aware of warranty laws. They cannot deny the work unless mods I've done are the cause of the issue. I highly doubt my aesthetic mods are going to break something that would null the warranty. Off roading can also give you warranty issues, just an fyi.
__________________
Deb
2013 True Blue JKU Rubicon Goodbye Pontiac!
I drive a 4 door. There is more space for bacon inside.
KittyPrawn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 09:35 AM   #1574
Jeeper
 
nonblonde1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 28
I bought my very first Jeep, a 2013 Sahara Rock Lobster, a week ago and noticed immediately that I was part of the cool kids .
nonblonde1983 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 11:58 AM   #1575
Jeeper
 
Bubbas94yj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ohio
Posts: 8,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonblonde1983 View Post
I bought my very first Jeep, a 2013 Sahara Rock Lobster, a week ago and noticed immediately that I was part of the cool kids .
Welcome to the club. Enjoy the forum, ask all the questions you want. There's a lot of knowledge to be found here.
__________________
Hick life
Bubbas94yj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 12:20 PM   #1576
Jeeper
 
mackdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tropical Nova Scotia
Posts: 30,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonblonde1983 View Post
I bought my very first Jeep, a 2013 Sahara Rock Lobster, a week ago and noticed immediately that I was part of the cool kids .
yup I know that feeling. Congrats!
__________________


-----Donnie---


Do not argue with and idiot......he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!
mackdj1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 02:18 PM   #1577
Jeeper
 
nonblonde1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 28
Thanks!!
nonblonde1983 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2013, 08:40 PM   #1578
Jeeper
 
MmmDirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 69
Zero out 4 waves on my ride in today. One was a lifted and beat YJ, and the last was a lifted and topless TJ (although that dude was looking around when I waved).

I'm gonna try a big foam hand tomorrow!
MmmDirt is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-29-2013, 11:18 PM   #1579
Jeeper
 
Legomyjeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Paulding County
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by MmmDirt View Post
Zero out 4 waves on my ride in today. One was a lifted and beat YJ, and the last was a lifted and topless TJ (although that dude was looking around when I waved).

I'm gonna try a big foam hand tomorrow!
Haha...I have been dying to do a foam hand!
Legomyjeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2013, 04:13 AM   #1580
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
michiganadam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Niles, MI
Posts: 2,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyPrawn View Post
I'm aware of warranty laws. They cannot deny the work unless mods I've done are the cause of the issue. I highly doubt my aesthetic mods are going to break something that would null the warranty. Off roading can also give you warranty issues, just an fyi.
duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

If i buy xxx brand lift kit. These parts are not covered under jeeo warranty. They are not jeeps parts. They are xxx brand. Cant deny you warranty work? Sure they can when they didnt make the part that breaks.......

Sure xxx brand has a warranty.....

But youd have to take them to court to fight for your rights anyway. Do you have time to screw with that? I dont. They can deny anything they want until you fight it, cant they? moss magnuson act is a law not magic.

Please think before assuming someone is clueless
michiganadam is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2013, 05:45 AM   #1581
Jeeper
 
Mike Gardner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Aberdeen Maryland
Posts: 198
Just joining in on this and I read a little ways back about waving. This is straight out of the horses mouth. A few years back Mark A. Smith told me the reason we wave and how it came to be for not only jeep owners but bikes also. If you don't know who Mark A. Smith is GOOGLE HIM NOW.
While having lunch with Mark he told me that after WW2 the men were getting home and needed a ride or wanted to buy a car. They were offered many surplus vehicles. 1 was a Harley, the other was a Willys MB or Ford GPW. So as time passed and somewhere in the country one Jeep /bike driver would pass another they would wave. They waved out of respect. They knew that the vet they had just passed not only was lucky enough to make it home alive but that more then likely he saw some of the same terrible things. It was a sign of respect. Not just a common interest. When you drive your jeep and you pass another you wave no matter what. We wave to honor and remember the people that gave it all. It's not about what jeep is cool or driven by a soccer mom. It's not about who waves back or if they wheel it. I wave no mater how far across the highway I am or if it has 20" wheels. I wave first if I'm in my 1945 Willys or if I'm in my 2013 company Jeep AEV Rubicon. I wave to built XJ's, WJ's, WK's etc... So next time you're driving your Jeep and you see another one of us wave even if you know you're not going to get one back.
__________________
1945 Willys CJ-2a #1,713
1995 Wrangler YJ 4.0 RE 4.5, 33's
2012 Sahara Tan JK Unlimited J8 build
"If you're gonna scream, scream with me. Moments like this never last." Glen Danzig, The Misfits 1977
Mike Gardner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2013, 08:36 AM   #1582
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
NSDR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Pike Creek, Delaware
Posts: 79
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyPrawn View Post
I think a lot of people just don't know. My first Jeep I bought used because I love the look and being able to take the top off. I owned it for a year and probably never waved at anyone. No one told me about it and I don't usually pay attention to other drivers.

Now I know the wave, and I wave... But I still bought my Jeep for looks, so I'm not sure how that fact is relevant to waving.

PS - I can't imagine taking my Jeep off road. It isn't why I bought it or why I enjoy it. That doesn't make me less of a Jeeper than you.
To each their own. However, that is an outrageously ignorant statement. The car was built to go off road...... What is so hard to imagine about that? You can choose to not take it off road. It's yours. Do whatever you want. But that is literally like buying a pair of running shoes and saying "I can't imagine ever running in these..."
__________________
Nick D, Delaware
2012 Black 2dr Wrangler 6 speed Manual
NSDR is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2013, 08:40 AM   #1583
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
NSDR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Pike Creek, Delaware
Posts: 79
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Gardner View Post
Just joining in on this and I read a little ways back about waving. This is straight out of the horses mouth. A few years back Mark A. Smith told me the reason we wave and how it came to be for not only jeep owners but bikes also. If you don't know who Mark A. Smith is GOOGLE HIM NOW.
While having lunch with Mark he told me that after WW2 the men were getting home and needed a ride or wanted to buy a car. They were offered many surplus vehicles. 1 was a Harley, the other was a Willys MB or Ford GPW. So as time passed and somewhere in the country one Jeep /bike driver would pass another they would wave. They waved out of respect. They knew that the vet they had just passed not only was lucky enough to make it home alive but that more then likely he saw some of the same terrible things. It was a sign of respect. Not just a common interest. When you drive your jeep and you pass another you wave no matter what. We wave to honor and remember the people that gave it all. It's not about what jeep is cool or driven by a soccer mom. It's not about who waves back or if they wheel it. I wave no mater how far across the highway I am or if it has 20" wheels. I wave first if I'm in my 1945 Willys or if I'm in my 2013 company Jeep AEV Rubicon. I wave to built XJ's, WJ's, WK's etc... So next time you're driving your Jeep and you see another one of us wave even if you know you're not going to get one back.
Thank you for the quick history lesson. Wish I was still with my ex gf who also owns a JEEP and refuses to wave because she "thinks its stupid". This little tid bit woulda schooled her. hahaha
__________________
Nick D, Delaware
2012 Black 2dr Wrangler 6 speed Manual
NSDR is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2013, 08:57 AM   #1584
Jeeper
 
MmmDirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Gardner View Post
Just joining in on this and I read a little ways back about waving. This is straight out of the horses mouth. A few years back Mark A. Smith told me the reason we wave and how it came to be for not only jeep owners but bikes also. If you don't know who Mark A. Smith is GOOGLE HIM NOW.
While having lunch with Mark he told me that after WW2 the men were getting home and needed a ride or wanted to buy a car. They were offered many surplus vehicles. 1 was a Harley, the other was a Willys MB or Ford GPW. So as time passed and somewhere in the country one Jeep /bike driver would pass another they would wave. They waved out of respect. They knew that the vet they had just passed not only was lucky enough to make it home alive but that more then likely he saw some of the same terrible things. It was a sign of respect. Not just a common interest. When you drive your jeep and you pass another you wave no matter what. We wave to honor and remember the people that gave it all. It's not about what jeep is cool or driven by a soccer mom. It's not about who waves back or if they wheel it. I wave no mater how far across the highway I am or if it has 20" wheels. I wave first if I'm in my 1945 Willys or if I'm in my 2013 company Jeep AEV Rubicon. I wave to built XJ's, WJ's, WK's etc... So next time you're driving your Jeep and you see another one of us wave even if you know you're not going to get one back.
Well put. Especially right after the holiday to honor our armed forces.

Proud to be American!
MmmDirt is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2013, 09:24 AM   #1585
Jeeper
 
Legomyjeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Paulding County
Posts: 174
I've read that before, but it must have been they way u said it cause I got a lil choked up.

I wave every chance I get. But there's a good chance that wave may have more emphasis now. I read ur words to my son...he has a love for the military at 9, he was humbled.
Legomyjeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2013, 12:42 PM   #1586
Jeeper
 
KittyPrawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 2,165
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSDR View Post

To each their own. However, that is an outrageously ignorant statement. The car was built to go off road...... What is so hard to imagine about that? You can choose to not take it off road. It's yours. Do whatever you want. But that is literally like buying a pair of running shoes and saying "I can't imagine ever running in these..."
You are misunderstanding my point. I've been offroading in a different jeep. I didn't enjoy it. While it is a capable offroad vehicle, it isn't designed solely for that purpose, or it wouldn't have a market with people like me. I can't imagine taking MY Jeep off road because I don't like it.

But PS. I wear running sneakers, but I don't run. I like how they look and feel. I can't imagine running in them because I don't like running.

Is it a little more clear to you? I'm happy other people enjoy it, and I would never look to hinder anyone else's ability to do it. I dont judge anyone else's enjoyment of it. Don't judge that I don't like it.
__________________
Deb
2013 True Blue JKU Rubicon Goodbye Pontiac!
I drive a 4 door. There is more space for bacon inside.
KittyPrawn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2013, 01:22 PM   #1587
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
NSDR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Pike Creek, Delaware
Posts: 79
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyPrawn View Post
You are misunderstanding my point. I've been offroading in a different jeep. I didn't enjoy it. While it is a capable offroad vehicle, it isn't designed solely for that purpose, or it wouldn't have a market with people like me. I can't imagine taking MY Jeep off road because I don't like it.

But PS. I wear running sneakers, but I don't run. I like how they look and feel. I can't imagine running in them because I don't like running.

Is it a little more clear to you? I'm happy other people enjoy it, and I would never look to hinder anyone else's ability to do it. I dont judge anyone else's enjoyment of it. Don't judge that I don't like it.
You ^THINK I am misunderstanding your point. I am not misunderstanding your point.
__________________
Nick D, Delaware
2012 Black 2dr Wrangler 6 speed Manual
NSDR is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2013, 01:59 PM   #1588
Jeeper
 
KittyPrawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 2,165
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSDR View Post

You ^THINK I am misunderstanding your point. I am not misunderstanding your point.
Fine. You aren't, but then you're being judgemental for no reason. I still can't imagine taking MY Jeep off road, and there is still nothing wrong with that. It isn't ignorant, even if you don't agree with it.
__________________
Deb
2013 True Blue JKU Rubicon Goodbye Pontiac!
I drive a 4 door. There is more space for bacon inside.
KittyPrawn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2013, 02:01 PM   #1589
Jeeper
 
MmmDirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSDR View Post

You ^THINK I am misunderstanding your point. I am not misunderstanding your point.
Okay, it's time to agree to disagree and let thread go on about the wave!

We all love our Jeeps for whatever reason we own them for. I tell people that I love mine cause I can drive without doors! Most of those non-removable door folks (ill guess 99.8% of the driving population) look at me like I'm nuts and say "that's why you bought a jeep?!"

D@MN RIGHT!

And cause the top comes off, and its good at driving over stuff (whether its mud or 9" NYC sidewalk curbs) and cause mainly, a Jeep is what I wanted.

So I'll cut the hippy peace and love rant short by saying we all have our reasons for owning ours. As long as we love the experience, on or off road, stock or jacked, topless all the time or never remove the hard top. It's all good.
MmmDirt is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2013, 02:47 PM   #1590
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
NSDR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Pike Creek, Delaware
Posts: 79
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyPrawn View Post
Fine. You aren't, but then you're being judgemental for no reason. I still can't imagine taking MY Jeep off road, and there is still nothing wrong with that. It isn't ignorant, even if you don't agree with it.
You ^THINK I am being judgemental. I again, am not. You seem to be the one misunderstanding. Please stop with the assumptions and accusations.

__________________
Nick D, Delaware
2012 Black 2dr Wrangler 6 speed Manual
NSDR is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Central Oregon Jeepers? HiDesert Jeep Oregon Jeep Forum 64 12-25-2013 09:13 PM
2010 Jeepers for Charity AND Show and Shine!! DataByte Florida Jeep Forum 8 03-25-2010 04:55 PM
Cadillac Jeepers Invite You To The 9th Annual Jeep Blessing JeepHer Michigan Jeep Forum 0 02-03-2010 08:45 AM
New Jeepers from Eastern/Upstate NY! thaduke2003 WF New Member Check In 13 04-05-2009 11:27 AM



» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC