Emergency cover for two-piece hardtop ? - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Jeep Discussions > General Jeep Discussion

Join Wrangler Forum Today

Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-27-2012, 08:17 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Tidewater VA
Posts: 280
PeteH is on a distinguished road
Emergency cover for two-piece hardtop ?

I'm asking this w.r.t. my 2000 TJ Sport, but I suppose it would apply equally to any other Jeep that has a "split" hard-top.

So far, I haven't been able to get the front panel of the split hard-top inside the Jeep, and I think if I could, it would be like stuffing a snake into a sock.

Does anyone make a portable cover -- I suppose it would be like a bikini top -- for the opening that's left when you take off the front panel ? There are plenty of times when I'd run with the hardtop open, except there's a chance of rain.

PeteH is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:52 PM   #2
lwszabo's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NC
Posts: 762
lwszabo is on a distinguished road
No cover I know of it they do make a roof rack to mount the front section to. I had a 2 piece top and had the rack.
lwszabo is offline   Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC
« Back

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner