How to drive in snow? - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Tech Forums > General Jeep Discussion

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 01-22-2013, 06:30 AM   #1
Jeeper
 
Pmischello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 40
How to drive in snow?

I just bought a 2013 4 door jeep wrangler sahara and I was wondering if the jeep is in 4wd all the time or do I have to use the other stick with the options on it. Also, what are the other drive options for? I live in NEPA so snow storms are common. Any info appreciated!

Pmischello is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 06:32 AM   #2
rotaredoM

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
panthermark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chicago-land
Posts: 9,575
Images: 13
Drive slowly....

Your Jeep is 4WD, not AWD.....so you really only should be using 4WD in conditions where your wheels are actually slipping.

__________________
2013 Sahara Unlimited
Billet - Auto - 3.73 - Connectivity - Painted Hardtop - LSD - Remote Start - Saddle Leather - Side Airbags

I may mall crawl...but I look good doing it.....
panthermark is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 06:37 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
Tweak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Keller, TX
Posts: 2,228
keep it slow, and when in doubt throw it in 4wd. get used to switching, its pretty easy to go from 2h-4h on the fly. remember, snow is ALWAYS better than ice.

and keep some recovery equipment handy and do your good deed for the day!
Tweak is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 07:52 AM   #4
Newb
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1
keep it slow and steady - remember to give the guy ahead of you some space in case he get stuck you can drive around especially on the hill also at night high beams make it worst to see. 4WD in snow is excellent on ice naw
hummer2jeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 09:16 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
KittyPrawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 2,135
Images: 2
To answer your question, you are not in 4WD all the time. You need to tell your Jeep with your transfer case knob.

You have 4-Low, Neutral, and 4-High on the stick. For the purposes of highway driving, you would be in 4H. But, as others have said, you will not generally need to engage it unless your tires are slipping. If you have 4H engaged, take it easy on pavement, especially around curves.
__________________
Deb
2013 True Blue JKU Rubicon Goodbye Pontiac!
I drive a 4 door. There is more space for bacon inside.
KittyPrawn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 10:02 AM   #6
Jeeper
 
CarolinaBound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Home in Langhorne, PA and school at ECU
Posts: 1,166
Images: 6
I think the biggest thing is realizing 4wd does nothing to help you stop, and very little to help handle. It mainly helps you get started, and treat it as such. Still have to give your self extra stopping distance, plus extra for the idiot factor since everyone knows all drivers are worse than yourself. 4WD is no excuse to go faster. That's why the news always features Explorers and what not on the side of the road, because those who don't wheel generally think 4wd/AWD will make their ride handle as if it were dry
__________________
Poverty/College Budget 2004 TJ BB, 1.25" BL, MML, JK shocks, 313x12.5 Federal MT's

If it can't be fixed with squats or fish oil...your probably gonna die (u aware?)
CarolinaBound is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 10:16 AM   #7
Jeeper
 
NewYJOwner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Michigan
Posts: 613
Actually I find 4 wheel drive does help me when stopping, the torque of the motor driving the front axle actually slows you better when stopping.

And never switch to 4 LO when moving, come to a complete stop, put it in neutral, put it in 4 Lo, then put in first or drive.
NewYJOwner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 11:40 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
NorthwestTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Kirkland, WA
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYJOwner
Actually I find 4 wheel drive does help me when stopping, the torque of the motor driving the front axle actually slows you better when stopping.

And never switch to 4 LO when moving, come to a complete stop, put it in neutral, put it in 4 Lo, then put in first or drive.
I agree with this. The reason I agree it helps with stopping is because you can downshift and use the engine to brake and if all 4 wheels are engaged, then all 4 wheels will be slowing down at the same time and there wont be any sliding in one direction due to more or less power on one side. I think thats what youre trying to say in this. But none the less, if Im coming to a stop light I just down shift from a distance and once Im in second I just let momentum slow me down. Everyone knows that using the brakes on ice is just not gonna happen and youre gonna slide off the road.

Also agree with the 4Lo. Always stop when engaging to 4Lo and have it in neutral. Sometimes I have to it roll in neutral to get it to engage. But 2wd to 4Hi you can do some what on the fly as long as youre in neutral.
__________________
The voices in my head told me to...
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_)-()_)-o-)_)
NorthwestTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 11:45 AM   #9
Jeeper
 
NewYJOwner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Michigan
Posts: 613
yep pretty much what i implied., but auto trannies don't have the luxury of downshifting like manuals, so using 4wd helps at stops.
NewYJOwner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 11:48 AM   #10
Six
Jeeper
 
Six's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Durtburg, WV
Posts: 1,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaBound View Post
and very little to help handle.
Actually, it will help to reduce oversteer by allowing your front wheels to pull as well. It could even create understeer depending on the conditions so you go from one handling dynamic to another that's the complete opposite.

Off course, you'd have to be driving fast enough for this to happen. It took a lot to get my 4 door slipping around in the snow with 4wd and traction control on.
Six is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 11:51 AM   #11
Jeeper
 
NorthwestTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Kirkland, WA
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYJOwner
yep pretty much what i implied., but auto trannies don't have the luxury of downshifting like manuals, so using 4wd helps at stops.
This is true...do the autos have a 1st or 2nd gear selection on the shifter? If so you could just put it in 1st
__________________
The voices in my head told me to...
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_)-()_)-o-)_)
NorthwestTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 11:53 AM   #12
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: central pa mountains
Posts: 577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmischello View Post
I just bought a 2013 4 door jeep wrangler sahara and I was wondering if the jeep is in 4wd all the time or do I have to use the other stick with the options on it. Also, what are the other drive options for? I live in NEPA so snow storms are common. Any info appreciated!
Congrats on the Jeep. See you are from PA, what dealer did you get the Jeep from. Based on you questions the dealer did you a disservice by not explaining how to use the jeep's 4x4 system. The members will fix you up with the answers you need
ztman is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 12:00 PM   #13
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 298
Read the owners manual, entire section on driving in 4 wheel drive. There is section on various typs of conditions.

Many tips (do's and don'ts).


I will say this, you can (and will) slide in a 4x4 on ice, but it's not as much of an uncontrollable fishtale as in 2 wheel drive vehicles.

Experience in you particular vehicle is a valuable thing.
DM6156 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 12:01 PM   #14
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYJOwner View Post
Actually I find 4 wheel drive does help me when stopping, the torque of the motor driving the front axle actually slows you better when stopping.

And never switch to 4 LO when moving, come to a complete stop, put it in neutral, put it in 4 Lo, then put in first or drive.
As being a somewhat new owner of a 2001 TJ, I quizzed my mechanic on exactly what is the best way to go into 4 Low, and you took the words right out of his mouth. Hell I even read the manual on how to do it right and 2-3mph roll didnt work for me. Dead stop, neutral, then pull it into 4 low does...
RevCo666 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 12:08 PM   #15
Jeeper
 
CMA_Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hixson, TN
Posts: 3,167
Send a message via Yahoo to CMA_Rider
This video will explain (disreguard the swaybar disco and lockers) (your tcase has a 2.72:1 low)

__________________
2003 White TJ Sport 4.0 5 speed D44 w/ Aussie Locker 3.73 tow pkg 3"BDS, 4"N20 Shocks 1.25bl 1.25mml Swaybarless-F&R 33x12.50r15
2001 customized Suzuki Intruder 1500 100hp Harley Killer
70 CJ5 Build
CMA_Rider is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 12:34 PM   #16
Jeeper
 
kisportolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: U.P. of MI
Posts: 114
coming from a person who drives a 2wd ranger as a DD, 4wd makes driving in snow much easier. from a stop, 4wd will get you going much faster. but like many have said, handling and stopping are tricky no matter what. make sure you give yourself plenty of room when pulling into traffic as well as stopping, because you never know when you might lose traction a bit and be a sitting duck..

i actually feel that 2wd (at least rear wheel drive) traction loss is much more predictable than 4wd. my girlfriend has her grand cherokee in 4wd all winter and likes to try to make it slip in empty parking lots. when it finally breaks, the slide isn't nearly as clean as my ranger and seems harder to control. best advice is learn how your vehicle is and even pratice in parking lots (but dont get caught doing donuts or "reckless driving")

a trick i've learned with autos is that when you have the 1st and 2nd gear options, it is much easier to get going in snow if you start in 2nd from a stop. you keep traction more and not spin your tires as easily, and once moving well then shift into drive and keep going.
kisportolt is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 01:18 PM   #17
Jeeper
 
idiot magnet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Noblesville, IN
Posts: 531
Your vehicle will drive differently depending on what tires you have as well. Good quality snow tires (lots of thin grooves cut into the treads) will help a ton along with it being in 4H. Mud tires with no siping (no thin grooves cut into the treads of the tire) can be tricky and won't work as well as snow tires.
4L is used mainly, if you are attempting tough hill or rock climbs and dissents or severely stuck and need more traction. If, you don't take your Jeep off-road you may never use this feature.
4H is used in bad, slick, wet, icy, or muddy road conditions when you want more traction to the front and rear tires.
ICE = bad in any vehicle
Like kisportolt mentioned to try out the different features in a controlled area like a parking lot and remember there are light poles in those parking lots that can do a fair amount of damage.
Have fun in your new Jeep.
idiot magnet is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 02:13 PM   #18
Jeeper
 
Pmischello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztman
Congrats on the Jeep. See you are from PA, what dealer did you get the Jeep from. Based on you questions the dealer did you a disservice by not explaining how to use the jeep's 4x4 system. The members will fix you up with the answers you need
Thanks for the feedback. I got mine from Scranton dodge jeep and Chrysler . He didn't tell me much you are right, but these forums are great. Everyone's so helpful
Pmischello is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 02:17 PM   #19
Jeeper
 
Pmischello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 40
Thanks for the help everyone. So basically when it snows and I'm slipping I use 4h. What is 2H , and N. I'm assuming 4L is for very deep mud and snow or really rocky conditions ?
Pmischello is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 02:23 PM   #20
Jeeper
 
KittyPrawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 2,135
Images: 2
2H is 2WD, it's what you're in all the time unless you're in 4L/4H.
__________________
Deb
2013 True Blue JKU Rubicon Goodbye Pontiac!
I drive a 4 door. There is more space for bacon inside.
KittyPrawn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 03:20 PM   #21
Jeeper
 
mathew85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYJOwner View Post
Actually I find 4 wheel drive does help me when stopping, the torque of the motor driving the front axle actually slows you better when stopping.
I think I disagree.
The motor is not driving the axles when stopping, the axles are driving the motor when engine braking.

The total momentum that the jeep carries which acts on the engine is the same in spite of 2wd or 4 wd.

With 2wd, the rear wheel axle has a lot of engine stopping power on it.
With 4wd, both the axles are trying to drive the engine, which I think would make the engine yield easier.
mathew85 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 03:27 PM   #22
Jeeper
 
Tweak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Keller, TX
Posts: 2,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathew85 View Post
I think I disagree.
The motor is not driving the axles when stopping, the axles are driving the motor when engine braking.

The total momentum that the jeep carries which acts on the engine is the same in spite of 2wd or 4 wd.

With 2wd, the rear wheel axle has a lot of engine stopping power on it.
With 4wd, both the axles are trying to drive the engine, which I think would make the engine yield easier.
i think what is more logical in this situation is that the front brakes which engage before the rear brakes, instead of locking up the front tires, also brake the rear wheels equally since the driveline is linked. thats not really ideal for everyday driving, but in the snow ill take 4 wheel braking any day.

that being said, i am from texas and may just be talking out of my ass.
Tweak is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 07:08 PM   #23
Jeeper
 
BlueRidgeYJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmischello
Thanks for the help everyone. So basically when it snows and I'm slipping I use 4h. What is 2H , and N. I'm assuming 4L is for very deep mud and snow or really rocky conditions ?
I work at a ski resort for a private property management firm, and I drive in plenty of snow. When it snows, I'm the guy that shows up to move it. If the road is white or slushy put it in 4H. Waiting until after you slip may put ya in a ditch.

In 4wd the inside wheels must spin a little bit slower than the outside when turning, most AWD cars achieve this by a viscous coupler. 4wd doesn't have that, and they spin at the same speed, so the inside must be able to slip to keep stress off the chunk. If the road permits slipping, like a dirt road or snowy road, you should be in 4H. This is what dry roads cause a problem with. If ya meant this slip, yes. If ya meant wait till you're slidding on the road, no.

4L does the same thing but also changes the gearing to give much more push but severly limits speed. I have used it once in snow while stuck on a severe incline (It still didn't work and I had to back down ).

As others said, 2H is dry roads and 4Lo is stuck. You want 4Hi for any snowy conditions. The most dangerous time is when there is a light covering, 1/2" or so up to 1 1/2". Just enough to mess ya up, and deeper and you can get traction from the snow. Tires make a HUGE difference.

Good luck, have fun! It is a blast.

And yes, 4wd increases traction, braking, and handling in snow particularly in manuals. Brakes are your enemy, let the drag slow you to <10mph then brake. Brakes = ditches and guardrails.
__________________
“Coming of age in a fascist police state will not be a barrel of fun for anybody, much less for people like me, who are not inclined to suffer Nazis gladly and feel only contempt for the cowardly flag-suckers who would gladly give up their outdated freedom to live for the mess of pottage they have been conned into believing will be freedom from fear.”
BlueRidgeYJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 07:23 PM   #24
Jeeper
 
Pmischello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRidgeYJ

I work at a ski resort for a private property management firm, and I drive in plenty of snow. When it snows, I'm the guy that shows up to move it. If the road is white or slushy put it in 4H. Waiting until after you slip may put ya in a ditch.

In 4wd the inside wheels must spin a little bit slower than the outside when turning, most AWD cars achieve this by a viscous coupler. 4wd doesn't have that, and they spin at the same speed, so the inside must be able to slip to keep stress off the chunk. If the road permits slipping, like a dirt road or snowy road, you should be in 4H. This is what dry roads cause a problem with. If ya meant this slip, yes. If ya meant wait till you're slidding on the road, no.

4L does the same thing but also changes the gearing to give much more push but severly limits speed. I have used it once in snow while stuck on a severe incline (It still didn't work and I had to back down ).

As others said, 2H is dry roads and 4Lo is stuck. You want 4Hi for any snowy conditions. The most dangerous time is when there is a light covering, 1/2" or so up to 1 1/2". Just enough to mess ya up, and deeper and you can get traction from the snow. Tires make a HUGE difference.

Good luck, have fun! It is a blast.

And yes, 4wd increases traction, braking, and handling in snow particularly in manuals. Brakes are your enemy, let the drag slow you to <10mph then brake. Brakes = ditches and guardrails.
Very helpful. Thanks for the knowledge. What is the N on that side shifter? I'm assuming neutral, but I'm pretty sure there is a neutral on my standard automatic shifter. I really should bust out my owners manual, but it's 3 Degrees outside :/
Pmischello is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 07:37 PM   #25
Jeeper
 
BlueRidgeYJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmischello

Very helpful. Thanks for the knowledge. What is the N on that side shifter? I'm assuming neutral, but I'm pretty sure there is a neutral on my standard automatic shifter. I really should bust out my owners manual, but it's 3 Degrees outside :/
Yes, nuetral. If you want everything disengaged (true free wheeling) put it in N. The only time you will likely use it is in between switching transfer case settings.

In other words, when the gear shifter is in N it disengages the engine and transmission from one another, but the trans still links to the wheels. The N on the trans shifter disengages the trans and wheels. Good for towing or for a vehicle being recovered in some circumstances.

And to reinforce what others said, no Jeep car or truck with any driver less than God himself can drive on ice. And then I am still not certain HE could. Physics just don't allow 2.5 tons with 8sq" contact area on a surface with an extremely low friction coefficient.
__________________
“Coming of age in a fascist police state will not be a barrel of fun for anybody, much less for people like me, who are not inclined to suffer Nazis gladly and feel only contempt for the cowardly flag-suckers who would gladly give up their outdated freedom to live for the mess of pottage they have been conned into believing will be freedom from fear.”
BlueRidgeYJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 08:03 PM   #26
Jeeper
 
Radioman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Roseville, CA
Posts: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmischello View Post
I really should bust out my owners manual, but it's 3 Degrees outside :/
You can download your owner's manual here:
Jeep Owners | Download an Owners Manual 2004 - 2011 | Jeep

Learn while staying warm and dry...
Radioman is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #27
Jeeper
 
Pmischello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 40
So to shift into 4h I am assuming I just put it in neutral, apply brake, and pull down. I am still confused as to what N does and how it's different from the N on the automatic shifter. But anyways, are the steps the same with putting the jeep into N and 4L
Pmischello is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 08:53 PM   #28
Jeeper
 
BlueRidgeYJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,917
The nuetral on your gearshift disconnects the engine and transmission, so the trans can spin with the engine off (pushing) or the engine can run while the trans is stopped (red light, stop sign, etc).

When you use the transfer case in neutral it disconnects the wheels from the transmission. So if you're going to tow the vehicle behind an RV, for instance, it would put it in neutral so the transmission didn't spin every time the wheels did. In the same way your other nuetral lets the engine spin without the trans spinning. Otherwise, everytime the wheels spin they in turn spin the axles which spins the driveshaft and then internals. Leave both in gear and moving the wheels means spinning the engine.

Make any more sense?
__________________
“Coming of age in a fascist police state will not be a barrel of fun for anybody, much less for people like me, who are not inclined to suffer Nazis gladly and feel only contempt for the cowardly flag-suckers who would gladly give up their outdated freedom to live for the mess of pottage they have been conned into believing will be freedom from fear.”
BlueRidgeYJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 09:05 PM   #29
Jeeper
 
Pmischello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRidgeYJ
The nuetral on your gearshift disconnects the engine and transmission, so the trans can spin with the engine off (pushing) or the engine can run while the trans is stopped (red light, stop sign, etc).

When you use the transfer case in neutral it disconnects the wheels from the transmission. So if you're going to tow the vehicle behind an RV, for instance, it would put it in neutral so the transmission didn't spin every time the wheels did. In the same way your other nuetral lets the engine spin without the trans spinning. Otherwise, everytime the wheels spin they in turn spin the axles which spins the driveshaft and then internals. Leave both in gear and moving the wheels means spinning the engine.

Make any more sense?
Yes thank you that makes good sense to me. One last thing. On a 2013 sahara auto, do you have to be in park or neutral to get into 4h? Or can I be driving in drive and just take my foot off the gas and engage it then? Also, for 4 low do I put the jeep in neutral and move the shifter right down to 4L without stopping in between ? I know my questions are quite newbie like. I had a 06 limited grand Cherokee and it had all this shifting stuff very simplified for me. I appreciate the feedback
Pmischello is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-23-2013, 07:12 AM   #30
Jeeper
 
BlueRidgeYJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmischello

Yes thank you that makes good sense to me. One last thing. On a 2013 sahara auto, do you have to be in park or neutral to get into 4h? Or can I be driving in drive and just take my foot off the gas and engage it then? Also, for 4 low do I put the jeep in neutral and move the shifter right down to 4L without stopping in between ? I know my questions are quite newbie like. I had a 06 limited grand Cherokee and it had all this shifting stuff very simplified for me. I appreciate the feedback
Perhaps another can field this question?

I drive old stuff, and I don't want to tell ya wrong... otherwise your FSM/owners manual should let ya know.

__________________
“Coming of age in a fascist police state will not be a barrel of fun for anybody, much less for people like me, who are not inclined to suffer Nazis gladly and feel only contempt for the cowardly flag-suckers who would gladly give up their outdated freedom to live for the mess of pottage they have been conned into believing will be freedom from fear.”
BlueRidgeYJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:12 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC