05-22-2013, 12:19 PM
Join Date: Apr 2013
I have mad a dicision as to what I want.
Thanks to everyone for all the great info and insight in helping me with my pre-purchas homework.
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlmited Rubicon.
I descided the rubicon based on the Front/Rear Lockers, also comes with the option to have a nav saystem from the factory. I don't want to go aftermarket nav system for a vehical that could get rained in. Also, I just want the rubicon one!
- White: Yesterday I went to the dealership and saw some white ones. I was originally going to get crush but I LOVE the way the white ones look.
- Interior Black. I think the saddle accent looks dumb.
- Manual Transmision
- 4.10 Rear Axle
- Uconnect 430N. Like I said above, I dont want to risk getting an aftermarket unit wet with rain. At least if this does get wet warranty coverage may be an option.
- Black 3-Peice Hard top. I like the hardtops more then the soft ones.
- Max Tow Package: I want to have the ability to tow if I need to. Also, the trailer hitch will hold my bike rack for my Mt Bike!
So what's my next step? The Jeep Build Webpage priced this out to a grand total of $37610. I know I still have taxes and title to pay. I have saved the summery from the jeep webpage to my desktop as a .pdf So I can probably email that to some dealerships.