I'm currently looking to make the move from owning a honda civic to a wrangler unlimited! I'm looking for something certified pre owned, and really can't spend much more than $25,000 in the NJ/PA area. I really don't want to go with a bare bones model (I would love a rubicon but that's a bit out of my price range), and I really don't want to buy something that has already been heavily modified. As someone new to the jeep community, I just have a few questions.
1) Is there anything specific I should keep an eye out for?
2) What trims are recommended for an unlimited?
3) how easy are modifications (for someone with minimal auto work experience), and what does it usually end up costing? (small lift, bumper, winch, lights, wheels, tires, etc.).
4) I'm not the greatest at driving a standard, and I would really like an auto considering the driving I do, would that get me shunned? lol
5) I'll be looking at taking it off roading too, anything that I should keep in mind for that?
I can't think of anything else right now, but if you can think of something that I should know, feel free to post it!