So I came home tonight, and my KC windshield lights were on. My neighbor said he had been sitting on his porch and they just came on by themselves. My doors were locked so he couldn't turn them off...
So I went to turn them off and the switch was in the off position. I flipped the switch on and then back off and they turned off. So I figured I'd just pull the fuse so they don't turn on again before I have a chance to diagnose. But the fuse was melted to the fuse holder, but obviously not blown. And when I was holding the fuse holder I would hear a sporadic hissing sound, but couldn't figure out where it was coming from, but I'm pretty sure not the relay.
Anyways i just pulled the wires off the battery, but am at a loss as to what is causing this.
Btw I bought these lights used with the wiring harness, so maybe the relay is bad?
Drive it like you rented it, not like you stole it. Cus if you stole it, you'd be driving 5 mph below the speed limit and using your turn signals.