Offical Wrangler Forum Jeep Wave Thread - Page 71 - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Jeep Discussions > General Jeep Discussion

Join Wrangler Forum Today


View Poll Results: When do you wave? (choose all that apply)
Never 13 1.88%
In Return Only 44 6.36%
To All Wrangler type Jeeps (incl. MB, GPW & CJs) 583 84.25%
To All Modified Wrangler type Jeeps 103 14.88%
To All Offroad-equipped 4X4's 30 4.34%
To any modivied Jeep brand vehicle 26 3.76%
To any Jeep brand vehicle 10 1.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 692. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-12-2012, 10:16 AM   #2101
Jeeper
 
AV8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: North Georgia USA
Posts: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockbottomyj View Post
When I'm in my xj i'll wave to other lifted xj, zj, wj, wk and even a nice lifted kj/kk. I honestly don't bother with Wranglers, lifted or not, because of that attitude. I think in all the years I've had my xj I've gotten ONE wave from a Wrangler guy and it was at a stop light. I used to try waving to Wranglers, but gave up after middle fingers and dirty looks followed. I don't see the difference between when I'm in the yj or the xj, it still says Jeep on it. Plus, the last time I checked it was the Jeep wave, not the Wrangler Club wave.
I wonder if real motorcycles wave at those Can-Ams?

Don't be so butt-hurt.

__________________
1995 YJ 2.5L 5-speed Rio Grande (with factory puke patterned seats) - RE2.5" lift with 31x10.5 Duratracs - Tom Woods HD SYE and custom shaft - D30 Aussie locker with Posi-Lok cable - Solid Diff covers - Tom Woods CV front driveshaft
AV8R is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:35 PM   #2102
Member
 
rockbottomyj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Rock River Valley
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV8R View Post
I wonder if real motorcycles wave at those Can-Ams?

Don't be so butt-hurt.
I'm not butt-hurt and really could care less if anyone waves at me. I'm just saying it's a crappy attitude.

And the Harley comparison is stupid. It's like saying Dyna Glide guys won't wave to Road Kings.

rockbottomyj is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 09:10 AM   #2103
Jeeper
 
rjk5828's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 135
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockbottomyj View Post
When I'm in my xj i'll wave to other lifted xj, zj, wj, wk and even a nice lifted kj/kk. I honestly don't bother with Wranglers, lifted or not, because of that attitude. I think in all the years I've had my xj I've gotten ONE wave from a Wrangler guy and it was at a stop light. I used to try waving to Wranglers, but gave up after middle fingers and dirty looks followed. I don't see the difference between when I'm in the yj or the xj, it still says Jeep on it. Plus, the last time I checked it was the Jeep wave, not the Wrangler Club wave.
I dont get your point? A Wrangler is a jeep!
rjk5828 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 09:46 AM   #2104
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 717
lifted vs stock

What really gets me is this differentiation between a "LIFTED" Jeep and a "STOCK" Jeep. After 40 years of owning Jeeps (over 20) and using them in the mountains of Idaho, I "lifted" a Jeep for the first time last month. It wasn't because it would give me any more ability to get anyplace, but I needed springs and shocks for a frame up build anyway and it was a little less cost.

Certainly there are a very few places in normal hard, offroad, use where a lift might be an advantage. But with skid plates and a winch, I have never seen anyplace I was restricted because I didn't have 2" more room under the axle.

So, we don't wave at a "STOCK", or "NON-LIFTED" Jeep because they aren't really "JEEPERS"? Or just what is the reason? I would say that is the height of snobbery. Your Jeep isn't really a capable Jeep because you didn't lift its center of gravity. Try turning that lifted Jeep around on a mountain side. I've had the uphill wheels so light you could turn the tires by hand turning it around. 1" of lift would have sent it rolling downhill. So, there are advantages and disadvantages of both and certainly, no reason for a lifted Jeep to try and stick its nose in the air because its front bumper happens to be a couple inches above another ones.

Having owned, and abused, CJ2A's, CJ5's, Commando's, J10's, Wagoneers (more than 8), Cherookees (multiple), Grand Cherokees, as well as Wranglers, I have found that the Wagoneer would outperform all of the others when the need was to get people and equipment to where no one should try and take any vehicle. That isn't some dedicated rock trail just to abuse, but when you need to get to that mountain repeater in that blizzard and you had to snake up and down canyon walls to get there. And all of them were stock as far as suspension went.

So remember the next time you meet some "STOCK", "NON-LIFTED" Jeep, it just might have been where you can't even take your "LIFTED" Jeep. And when I wave, you don't have to return my wave. I'm not waving to get your wave, but to recognize that you, also, drive the best 4WD vehicle "FAMILY" ever produced!
ballistx is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 09:55 AM   #2105
Jeeper
 
YJtitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballistx
what really gets me is this differentiation between a "lifted" jeep and a "stock" jeep. After 40 years of owning jeeps (over 20) and using them in the mountains of idaho, i "lifted" a jeep for the first time last month. It wasn't because it would give me any more ability to get anyplace, but i needed springs and shocks for a frame up build anyway and it was a little less cost.

Certainly there are a very few places in normal hard, offroad, use where a lift might be an advantage. But with skid plates and a winch, i have never seen anyplace i was restricted because i didn't have 2" more room under the axle.

So, we don't wave at a "stock", or "non-lifted" jeep because they aren't really "jeepers"? Or just what is the reason? I would say that is the height of snobbery. Your jeep isn't really a capable jeep because you didn't lift its center of gravity. Try turning that lifted jeep around on a mountain side. I've had the uphill wheels so light you could turn the tires by hand turning it around. 1" of lift would have sent it rolling downhill. So, there are advantages and disadvantages of both and certainly, no reason for a lifted jeep to try and stick its nose in the air because its front bumper happens to be a couple inches above another ones.

Having owned, and abused, cj2a's, cj5's, commando's, j10's, wagoneers (more than 8), cherookees (multiple), grand cherokees, as well as wranglers, i have found that the wagoneer would outperform all of the others when the need was to get people and equipment to where no one should try and take any vehicle. That isn't some dedicated rock trail just to abuse, but when you need to get to that mountain repeater in that blizzard and you had to snake up and down canyon walls to get there. And all of them were stock as far as suspension went.

So remember the next time you meet some "stock", "non-lifted" jeep, it just might have been where you can't even take your "lifted" jeep. And when i wave, you don't have to return my wave. I'm not waving to get your wave, but to recognize that you, also, drive the best 4wd vehicle "family" ever produced!
x2!!!
YJtitan is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:01 PM   #2106
Member
 
rockbottomyj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Rock River Valley
Posts: 158
If I was going to wave at every non-lifted Jeep, I might as well duct tape my hand in the upright position.
__________________
2009 JKR - 2.5" RE lift, Ares Fab stubby
1986 XJ
- 5.5", Clayton long arms, locked, trussed, 4.56, 35x12.5x15 LTB's, caged, dedicated trail rig
1993 YJ - soa, 33x12.5x15 TSL, locked, ugly as sin - SOLD
rockbottomyj is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:10 PM   #2107
Jeeper
 
2012-Rubicon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New England
Posts: 1,891
If its a wrangler, or a lifted anything else jeep I wave.
2012-Rubicon is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 01:03 AM   #2108
Jeeper
 
riotsnclowns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: CT
Posts: 105
It's strange I get more waves from 4 door toyotas then I do wranglers here.

As long as it is a wrangler, stock or not, rubi or sport or any of the others it doesn't matter ill wave. I don't typically get waves back because people here couldnt be bothered. That includes the LIFTED JEEPERS as well. They look at my stock jeep which, in owning it only a few months now I've beat pretty good up in mass quite a bit, is always pretty clean and they stick up their noses.

A jeeps a jeep. Wave and if they don't return the wave so be it. At least your knowledgeable enough to know they drive an awesome vehicle even if they aren't.
riotsnclowns is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 04:26 AM   #2109
Jeeper
 
JVLemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 4,629
Hmm I wave at every wrangler I see, lifted, stock, TJ, YJ, JK,CJ and so far I only get waves back from the older gents, I see a lot of guys and women my age(early to mid 20s) driving wranglers but will not wave back, instead they just give me weird looks, makes me sad really.
Even saw a couple of young women about 17-20 of age in a lifted trail rig jk, and no wave, maybe they borrowed dads Wrangler.
__________________
Don't follow the Hype, follow your Heart.
JVLemur is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 07:11 AM   #2110
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Kearneysville, WV
Posts: 3,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballistx View Post
What really gets me is this differentiation between a "LIFTED" Jeep and a "STOCK" Jeep. After 40 years of owning Jeeps (over 20) and using them in the mountains of Idaho, I "lifted" a Jeep for the first time last month. It wasn't because it would give me any more ability to get anyplace, but I needed springs and shocks for a frame up build anyway and it was a little less cost.

Certainly there are a very few places in normal hard, offroad, use where a lift might be an advantage. But with skid plates and a winch, I have never seen anyplace I was restricted because I didn't have 2" more room under the axle.

So, we don't wave at a "STOCK", or "NON-LIFTED" Jeep because they aren't really "JEEPERS"? Or just what is the reason? I would say that is the height of snobbery. Your Jeep isn't really a capable Jeep because you didn't lift its center of gravity. Try turning that lifted Jeep around on a mountain side. I've had the uphill wheels so light you could turn the tires by hand turning it around. 1" of lift would have sent it rolling downhill. So, there are advantages and disadvantages of both and certainly, no reason for a lifted Jeep to try and stick its nose in the air because its front bumper happens to be a couple inches above another ones.

Having owned, and abused, CJ2A's, CJ5's, Commando's, J10's, Wagoneers (more than 8), Cherookees (multiple), Grand Cherokees, as well as Wranglers, I have found that the Wagoneer would outperform all of the others when the need was to get people and equipment to where no one should try and take any vehicle. That isn't some dedicated rock trail just to abuse, but when you need to get to that mountain repeater in that blizzard and you had to snake up and down canyon walls to get there. And all of them were stock as far as suspension went.

So remember the next time you meet some "STOCK", "NON-LIFTED" Jeep, it just might have been where you can't even take your "LIFTED" Jeep. And when I wave, you don't have to return my wave. I'm not waving to get your wave, but to recognize that you, also, drive the best 4WD vehicle "FAMILY" ever produced!
There it is, folks.

The #1 reason I plan on doing a lift and wheel/tire upgrade is purely for cosmetic purposes, NOT taking it offroad. Why? BECAUSE I LIKE THE LOOK OF A LIFTED JEEP. A JKU with a lift and 35s just looks badass, kinda in the same way a Muscle Car with wide rear tires looks badass.

Don't wanna wave? I don't care. Don't wave. What I've actually found with this stupid wave thing is 9 times out of 10 people aren't even paying attention to what's traveling down the opposite side of the highway; they have their windows up, a/c on, tops on, and they're doing everything but looking to see what's coming towards them on the opposite side of the highway.

MOST of the time when I pass a Jeep on the SAME side of the highway I get a nod, glance, or a wave, though there are some real douchebags who just thumb their noses, as mentioned. I did manage to earn myself a "thumbs down" from some jackass in a two-door Sport with a lift and 33s a few weeks ago, AFTER I waved! Yeah, at the light I made sure to get up next to him and say, "Eh, you're just pissed because even with your lift your Jeep still can't go where mine can!"
Con Artist is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 07:24 AM   #2111
Rock-Rubber

WF Supporting Member
 
GoldenSahara00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SCPA
Posts: 16,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by Con Artist View Post
Yeah, at the light I made sure to get up next to him and say, "Eh, you're just pissed because even with your lift your Jeep still can't go where mine can!"
We're gona test this out at Rausch

I wave at all jeeps, unless I have waved at them before and they didn't wave back, or they are an uptight looking mom or 90+ year old, don't want to give them a heart attach. No seriously, Its always the EXTREMELY old people and women who don't wave, no offense, it's quite disapointting. As far as capability stock vs lifted, maybe exisisting trails but I know I got stuck alot when I was stock, I still get stock lifted and locked, I probably won't ever get stuck, just get stuck in worse stuff. A Jeep is still a Jeep. Period.
__________________
Ryan - A good eye, a light foot, and a smart rig.
Bolt-ons are boring
AMERICAN JEEPER
My Build - http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/pr...a00-74622.html
Rausch Creek Trip: 2014 Trip Coming Soon
GoldenSahara00 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:04 AM   #2112
Jeeper
 
MickeyLilburn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lilburn,GA
Posts: 43
It is so weird reading this post how it varies across the country....

What I can comment on is NE Georgia....
I get waves from 2 door just about all the time...lifted non lifted old and new...but around here the 4 door seems to be just an alternative to the Ford Explorer etc. Not a lot of waves...

For those of you who won't wave because some one doesn't have a life or weird tires... some of those old 2 doors non lifted Jeeps been more places in their years of ownership than some of us could ever dream of going.

The only other thing I notice is if the weather is PERFECT and you see a Jeep coming towards you with the top on and windows up...99% of the time they aren't going to wave and to them it's just a car....not a Jeep.
__________________
"Tempus Fugit, Memento Mori"
MickeyLilburn is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:31 PM   #2113
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 717
One trip - 2 STOCK 77 Jeep Wagoneers

Left Idaho Falls at 4AM headed for Ryans Ridge, Garns Mountain and the repeater site. Blizzard bad enough that over 1/2 of Idaho Falls closed for the day. Drove 30 miles NE of Idaho Falls to the trail head. Off loaded the snow cat.

Ralph switched and hooked onto the propane tank trailer that he was taking up to the repeater site to set that day. I headed out in my 77 Wagoneer, 360/4SP-T18, PTO winch, Front wheels chained. Ralph followed in his identical rig with that propane trailer behind.

Ahead, 17 miles of single track mountain trail, up 3,000 feet additional height. Visibility approximately 100 ft. About 2 miles in Ralph couldn't pull the propane tank anymore so the snow cat cabled onto him and drug him and the trailer.

I managed to get to within 100 yards of the repeater site when I couldn't push snow any more. Snow was rolling back over the hood of the Wagoneer. Got on the radio and found out the rest were about 1 hr behind me. Waited that hour and never saw the repeater 100 yards away because of the blizzard.

Finally, the snow cat came up behind, was able to get above me on the side of the mtn and get ahead. The side slope was about 35-40 degrees with the road cut into the side of it. He backed into me and the bottom of his tread was above the hood of the Wagoneer. We dug down to the winch bumper, hooked up a snatch strap and he drug me up to the barren ridge top and the repeater building. Then he went back and drug Ralph and the propane trailer up.

We spent 6 hours installing the propane tank and the inside equipment for the emergency generator for the repeater site. Finished about 5 pm and started back down. It was still blizzarding but had about 100 yd visibility. Took the east route down as it was flatter.

The first obstacle was a snow field about 100 yards across. Snow was about 24" deep and hard blown. We destroyed all of the sagging line used on both our winches and couldn't budge the vehicles once we got them stuck. Had to call the snow cat to come back up and snake us across the snow field. Got into the timber and about 18" of snow but we could bull our way after the snow cat broke trail.

Got down about half way and all the rigs were running totally on empty. I had 2 five gallon jerry cans I had gone back to the house for that morning on a whim. That was the only gas we had to get the rest of the way down. If we had to leave the rigs there, they would have been there all winter as there would have been no way to get them out later. This was a late fall blizzard and onset of winter in the high country.

We got down to the beginning of the 17 mile trail at midnight. The thing was, that was not an extremely unusual trip for those vehicles. That is what having to go in the mountains, no matter what the weather, means.

On one trip up after the Teton Dam rupture, I winched 35 times on one trip to get up there and that was in July. One winch was over 6' deep snow crust on the NE side winching down the canyon wall.

So, the next time you see one of those old Wagoneers, you might just wonder where it has been and what it has done. And you can bet it did it without being lifted!

BTDT.
ballistx is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:46 AM   #2114
Newb
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyLilburn View Post
It is so weird reading this post how it varies across the country....

What I can comment on is NE Georgia....
I get waves from 2 door just about all the time...lifted non lifted old and new...but around here the 4 door seems to be just an alternative to the Ford Explorer etc. Not a lot of waves...

For those of you who won't wave because some one doesn't have a life or weird tires... some of those old 2 doors non lifted Jeeps been more places in their years of ownership than some of us could ever dream of going.

The only other thing I notice is if the weather is PERFECT and you see a Jeep coming towards you with the top on and windows up...99% of the time they aren't going to wave and to them it's just a car....not a Jeep.
It is JUST a car!
Mall_Crawl is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:41 AM   #2115
Stay gold Ponyboy

WF Supporting Member
 
Tater Todd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Over the Hills and Far Away
Posts: 10,350
Wait for it................
__________________
"It's a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart" - Ulysses Everett McGill
Tater Todd is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:52 AM   #2116
Jeeper
 
chasman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Latrobe PA
Posts: 16
Maybe JEEP should add an insert into the glove box clutter. Telling about the "WAVE."
chasman is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:34 PM   #2117
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Trapjaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Francisco, Ca
Posts: 442
The cult of Jeep....they were just discussing the wave on CNBC.

__________________
Sean
----------------------------------------
2013 True Blue Pearl Coat Unlimited Rubicon
Auto/4.10/Dual Top/Connectivity/Heated Leather/Max Tow/Auto AC/Remote Start/730N
2010 Black Unlimited Rubicon - sold
2007 Black Rubicon - sold

My 2013 Triple Blue Unlimited Rubicon Build Thread
Trapjaw is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:55 PM   #2118
Jeeper
 
The Korean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 486
I had a 70-80 year old guy in an older grand cherokee wave at me and then give me the thumbs up at a stoplight yesterday... it brought a good ol smile and made my day haha
__________________
Jonny Walker
The Korean is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:05 PM   #2119
Jeeper
 
jeepergurl67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: La la land
Posts: 4,916
I only wave at wranglers any yr and any model, But I WONT wave to an unlimited thats is pimped out with 22's on it. I will however wave back if they wave at me. Just to be a polite jeepergurl!!!
jeepergurl67 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:53 PM   #2120
Jeeper
 
klkb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Gainesville, Virginia
Posts: 2,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mall_Crawl

It is JUST a car!
Haha...that's so cute! And it's your only post! Bless your heart... Why are you on WranglerForum if it's just a car? I think JustACarForum needs a member!
klkb is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:20 PM   #2121
Stay gold Ponyboy

WF Supporting Member
 
Tater Todd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Over the Hills and Far Away
Posts: 10,350
I kept waiting for a suicidal cat..... ESP must still be in his trashed hotel room.
__________________
"It's a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart" - Ulysses Everett McGill
Tater Todd is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:32 PM   #2122
Jeeper
 
klkb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Gainesville, Virginia
Posts: 2,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleyrider1108
I kept waiting for a suicidal cat..... ESP must still be in his trashed hotel room.
Well I think our new friend killed a whole litter with how intentional that was!
klkb is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:33 PM   #2123
Jeeper
 
Jacksonhwall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Spring Hope, North Carolina
Posts: 135
I'm a JKU owner and have to admit it is bone dry stock and I don't really have the funds for the modding I want at the moment. That being said I have made it my mission to wave at every single wrangler I see!! It's part of the club no matter what kind of wrangler!!!
__________________
2012 JKU Sahara Flame Red hard top, front and rear trailor hitch, rod racks and new tires on the way
Jacksonhwall is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:37 PM   #2124
Jeeper
 
COMPNZ8N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Greensboro
Posts: 15
I wave @ every Wrangler
__________________
I just LOL'd all over myself
COMPNZ8N is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:01 PM   #2125
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Montana
Posts: 704
The other day I was driving an 08 rubicon. I waved at every jeep I saw in town! Not one wave returned...... I hopped back into my own TJ and headed up the street. I saw most of the same jeeps again. (Seriously small town.) and got 100% wave return. Stop the prejudice!
Raif is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:22 PM   #2126
Jeeper
 
Maritimer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New Brunswick Canada
Posts: 135
I think the Jeep Wave is a pretty neat thing and I am proud to participate in it. I wave at every Wrangler, regardless what it is. If people don't wave back, so be it.

To me, to look down on someone who is stock, 2 door, 4 door whatever, is silly. Folks have different needs and wallets vary in size. Sure, I would like to add a winch and rugged looking bumpers but not in the cards!

I have what I can afford and my 4 door suits me to a tee! To me, a Wrangler is one of the few true 4X4 SUV's left in a pack of vehicles that you don't really know what they have been crossed with to get what the got! Something like Pat on Saturday Night Live! It' looks like an SUV but is it?

One fellow said it perfectly "I'm not waving to get your wave, but to recognize that you, also, drive the best 4WD vehicle "FAMILY" ever produced!"
Maritimer is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:26 PM   #2127
Jeeper
 
Lil Red JK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Da Burgh
Posts: 542
Only 1 out of 6 jeepers waved back today Hoping tomorrow will be better! I, too wave at all....unfortunately they all don't wave back....
__________________
Make life your playground
'12 Flame Red Sport S 6spd
Lil Red JK is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:44 AM   #2128
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: York, PA
Posts: 16
I wave at all wranglers. New, old, broken, they are all wranglers to me. The only people who don't wave are the soccer moms. One asked why I waved at her. She was amazed when I explained it to her. "I was wondering why all these people started waving at me when I bought this."
Zimmithy is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:48 AM   #2129
Jeeper
 
JKralph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: KCK
Posts: 11,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmithy
One asked why I waved at her. She was amazed when I explained it to her. "I was wondering why all these people started waving at me when I bought this."
it really is unfortunate that no one at the dealership gives these poor folks a heads-up. I thank you for educating a fellow jeeper, it's all we can do
JKralph is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:10 AM   #2130
Jeeper
 
KittyPrawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKralph

it really is unfortunate that no one at the dealership gives these poor folks a heads-up. I thank you for educating a fellow jeeper, it's all we can do
I'm not sure why you think the dealerships know of this.

__________________
Deb
2013 True Blue JKU Rubicon Goodbye Pontiac!
I drive a 4 door. There is more space for bacon inside.
KittyPrawn is offline   Quote
Reply

Tags
arctic , badge , bigfoot , custom , decal , jeep , jeep wave , lettering , snow , sticker , vinyl , wave , wrangler , yeti

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
do i have to acknowledge... #12 General Jeep Discussion 103 04-12-2014 10:18 AM
rebuilding your engine?? Get Stroked!!! jeeper95yj YJ General Discussion Forum 6 01-01-2014 04:47 PM
Don't ditch the Jeep thread!!! tobycat1 TJ General Discussion Forum 29 07-25-2008 12:13 PM
2004 Jeep Wrangler X ray914 New York Jeep Forum 10 01-30-2008 09:55 PM
The 411 on the New 2006 Jeep Wrangler jeeptales TJ General Discussion Forum 16 08-15-2005 11:46 PM



Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC